At The Berryline Cafe

48 Hours With You

 

Hyeri talks cheerfully,but after one minutes she just realized that there’s someone stands beside her best friend. After that,she shouted,” do you know this guy !?!”

“who ? “

“this guy” hyeri is pointing to the boy.

“not at all.” Soojung gave her a I-dont-know face to hyeri.

“this is my  brother,soojungie~ anyway how could you two met ?”

“whoa,what a coincidence. My bracelet is fell down from my wrist,and your brother found it and returns its back to me” soojung smiles.

“yap. I’m lee taemin. And....you ?” the boy releases his hat and smiles to soojung.

“hello,I’m jung soojung. What should i call you ? sunbae-nim ?”

“call me oppa ~ HAHAHA its so cute.”

“oppa ?! well, I never called someone oppa before because its too girly.”

“so try now. Call me oppa ~~~” taemin is keep teasing soojung.

Soojung’s face turns into red.

“o...op..oppa”

“good girl. Anyway,you’re that jung soojung who has many love scandal ? HAHAHAHA”

Taemin cant hold his laugh. Soojung gives him a do-you-want-to-death glare.

“I’M NOT. The two boys are really make my beauty name dirty”

“well,seems like I’m invisible here. Lets go inside” hyeri takes soojung’s hand.

And then,the three go inside the berryline. So quiet,only a few people inside.  

Taemin ordered chamomile tea,Hyeri ordered strawberry milkshake,and Soojung ordered a chamomile tea; to relaxing her brain(because she’s so frustated in this week).

“hey, are you following me ?” taemin take a glance to soojung.

“of course not. Why did I want to follow you ? none of my bussiness.”

“well,my fans usually choose the same drink as I am. bunch of them even try to drink with me.”

“I’m not one of your fans,o-p-p-a. Ugh,hyeri-yya how could you has a narcisstic brother like taemin?”

“hmm,I dont  know. You better ask my mom and dad. Yapp,he’s quite annoying.HAHAHA” 

“you and taemin are very different,hyeri-yya. I BET THAT HE’S NOT A FIRST RANK LIKE YOU AT HIS CLASS.”

“ofcourse not,he’s a fool though. HAHAHA kidding ! he’s very good at dance. Hmm,you need to watch his performance,jinjja daebakk !”

“I’m not sureee. Please assure me next time,oppa.”

“later. Be careful,after you watch my perfomance, you’ll be my fans. HAHAHA xD” taemin winks his eyes to soojung.

Soojung keeps silent and give him a no-comment face.

After approximately one hour,the three already want to go home.

Soojung smiles to hyeri and widen her eyes to taemin,”I must to go home now,thanks for today,hyeri-yya <3”

“hey,whats about me ?” taemin winks AGAIN to soojung.

“stop that annoying wink. Thanks for today too,OPPA.”

“anytime,soojung. Let me drive you to your house; or you bring you car ?” hyeri asked

“thanks,but I bring my car. Okay,I’ll go now”

Soojung gives a bye-bye to hyeri and walked away.

Suddenly,someone pats her shoulder.

Its........................Lee Taemin.

“whats up ?”

“give me your number.” Taemin gives soojung his phone.

“seems like youre the one who are my fans”

Soojung saves her number on taemin phone.

“whatever. Thanks. See you tomorrow.”

“no problem at all”

Soojung leave taemin alone and come in to her car.

She turns it on and drives back home.

                                                            *tbc*

Okayyy this is chapter 7 !! how is it ? I’ll take hiatus for two weeks so I update now as soon as I can. Wish me luck please. Thanks for the comments ! aw I’m so happy :3 subscribers,I love you soo much<3<3