Four

Vindictive People!!

" WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!" cheered Daehyun as he slid down the railing flailing his arms. " HEADS UP MUM!!!!" he yelled at his mother at the foot of the stairs, who screamed at the sight of her 10 year old son coming down at her. She dropped her laundry basket and held her arms out ready to catch him. 

" BBAAAAAANG" Daehyun laughed as he crashed onto his mum, knocking her off her feet. He had really grown plumper in 2 years.

She stared up at the ceiling as Daehyun crawled over to her. " Don't you---" she began but Daehyun poked her eye laughing evilly.

" You guys ready to go?" asked Mr Jung popping his head into the living room, not really reacting at the sight before him. It was quite common.

" Yes dad!!!" hollered Daehyun running to their car and jumping inside. He placed his backpack on his lap. " Without this i'll die"he said patting it. He sat bouncing in his seat waiting for his parents who were struggling with the luggage. The Jung's had decided to go on a trip, and finally they had found a place where they would feel at home. Actually it was a place Daehyun had seen in his dreams and his parents had scoffed at him, 'cause how can a place seen in your dreams be real right?

But when they checked online for fun, theJung family discovered that Daehyun's dream location actually existed. And now Daehyun proclaims to see into the future.. But that's another story...

The Jung's got into the car and waited. " LETSGOLETSGOLETSGO" shrieked Daehyun red in the face with excitement. " We must wait .." said Mrs Jung simply.

" For what! Lets go!"

" Stop jumping or you're gonna topple the car moron." came a drawly voice and Daehyun almost fainted seeing Yongguk slip into the seat beside him. 

Daehyun sat staring, mouth agape, spluttering, unable to speak.

" Oh yeah. We invited Yongguk since his mum was going out." said Mr jung starting the car as Mrs Bang spoke with Mrs Jung through the window. 

" But... but" choked Daehyun. 

" Just shut up. I don't want to be here as much as you do. Make sure to stay outta my ing way." muttered Yongguk pulling out his iphone.

" MRS YONGGUK!!! YOUR SON IS SWEARING AT ME!!!" hollered Daehyun clutching onto the seat in front of him, pulling his mum's hair in the process.

" Ok. Have fun boys!" waved Mrs Bang. " And Yongguk, no swearing. Remember what  I told you.." smiled Mrs Bang evilly and Yongguk rolled his eyes ignoring her and soon they were on their way. 

Mr Jung the radio to a rock station and Mrs Jung counted her money and Yongguk was bobbing his head to the music blaring into his ears from his earphones.

" So Yongguk. What are your grades for the exams?" asked Mrs Jung brightly.

" Huh? Exams? Oh that shi.... Dunno." replied Yongguk. " Oh. " said Mrs Jung blinking. 

" I think he failed all his subjects.." said Daehyun curtly. Yongguk ignored him and closed his eyes.

Daehyun began to glare at Yongguk. Great. Here was his neighbour who he didn't really like because of that cocky attitude and arrogant nature, going on a trip with them! How unfair could life be right?  Now his plans to have fun were ruined!!! 

In two years Yongguk was the complete opposite of Daehyun. He was thinner, taller, and tanner. But he still swore like a pro and sometimes tended to say things Daehyun couldn't understand. Like ion.

Daehyun hated standing next to him 'cause it brought out how fat and short he was.

Soon Mrs Jung was asleep, head lolling back and forth, snoring away. Unable to concentrate on the traffic conjested road with a snoring wife, Mr Jung calmly stuffed a handfull of handkerchiefs into her open mouth. He always had some ready for instances like this.

" What are you staring at?" snapped Yongguk feeling watched. He was right. Daehyun was staring daggers at him.

" Not at you. Why would I look at you?" lied daehyun. " Don't lie.." hissed Yngguk and a staring contest began. " If you blink you lose.." said Daehyun and this went on till Dae teared up. Instead of accepting defeat, he crossed his arms saying " Let's play I spy."

" No" said Yongguk turning away from Daehyun and looking out the window. They were in an urban area, with fields and kids running around freely playing and jumping into the little streams and Yongguk watched grumpily. 'I should have acted sick...Come to think of it, where the are they going.?' he thought watching a herd of buffalo pooping to his right.

" Ok. I spy with my little eye something beginning with the letter .... T!" said Daehyun cheerfull.

" Tree." said Yongguk monotonously. " Oh drats!" sighed Daehyun sadly. " Ok your turn." he said but got no reply. 

" Ok me. I spy with my little eye something beginning with the letter... H" he said positive Yongguk couldn't guess. " Head." said Yongguk giving him a look. Daehyun gasped.

How'd he know? Could he read minds? " Are you a teleporter?" asked Daehyun amazed

" Just think like a fool. And no. I'm not telepathic" shrugged Yongguk . " Teleporter is better." argued Daehyun. Yongguk opened his mouth to explain the difference between a teleporter and a telepath but decided against it, deciding to go back to his ipad.

" Ok... Letter B." said Daehyun narrowing his eyes at Yongguk who's mouth twitched. " Bull." he said glancing at Daehyun who gasped dramatically.

" Look around fatass. There's bull everywhere." said Yongguk pointing at the bulls that were ting.

" How can you swear so freely?!!!! DAD! HE SWORE! WHEN I ASKED HIM SOMETHING BEGGINING WITH B!!!!" complaint Daehyun. Mr Jung frowned.

" B you say? Is it Bull?" he asked.

" DAD!!!!! YOU SWORE!!!!!" screamed Daehyun jumping on his seat. " Stay still motherer!" yelled Yongguk punching Daehyun's arm. " OW!!! YOU IDIOT!" yelled Daehyun grabbing a fistfull of Yongguks shirt and shaking him violently. " DON'T LAY YOUR ING FINGERS ON ME!" screamed back Yongguk trying to pry off Daehyun's fingers. " NOT UNTIL YOU PROMISE TO STOP SWEARING!" yelled Daehyun almost throttling Yongguk who punched his face. Daehyun squealed and went back to his seat.

The car swerved to the left and Daehyun's backpack landed on Yongguks lap. Grinning evilly, he zipped it open and pulled out the only thing in it. The mummified lizard.

Groaning and sniffling Daehyun turned back to get his revenge and almost died, seeing Yongguk twirling the lizard between his fingers, smirking. " Put Coco down.." he said slowly trying not to overreact.

" Coco? Ah. I can't believe that after 2 ing years you still kept this piece of .." said Yongguk. " Belive me fatty. You're just deceiving yourself." he said throwing the lizard up and catching it.

"I believe in the impossible. Now give it to me.." said Daehyun warningly. " Let's set Coco free." smiled Yongguk rolling down the window. " NOOO!!!" screamed Daehyun lunging at Yongguk who held his arm out with Coco. " Come closer and your  piece of dead will be lying on this road, and will be overrun by cars." he warned.

Daehyun growled backing off slowly, eyes on Coco. " Good boy.." purred Yongguk.

" SCREEEEEEEEEEECH" The car swerved again and Daehyun found himself on Yongguk.

" GET OFF YOU FAT ! I CAN'T BREATHE!" gasped Yongguk and Daehyun laughed, adding more force on the enemy below him. Mr Jung stepped on the brake and the car screeched to an abrupt stop, making both boys fall off their seats. A herd of buffolo were slowly moving in front of the car. Finally they began to move faster and Yongguk got back onto his seat, grumbling. " Where's Coco?" asked Daehyun slowly, watching Yongguk brush himself down. Yongguk stopped, eyes widening. 

" ."

Rolling the window down he poked his head out, followed by Daehyun. " There" said Yongguk  with raised a brow seeing something clinging to a cows at the back. " Coco?" asked Daehyun weakly beside him

" YOU STUCK HIM TO A COW'S ???" he yelled staring at Yongguk who looked at him still with a raised brow. " No. I guess it slipped out of my hand" he shrugged ducking his head in, before Daehyun could punch him. The rest of the ride was silent except for the occasional sniff from Daehyun because he didn't want to cry in front of Yongguk.

Mr Jung noticed the silence and turned around to see what the two boys were doing. He found himself staring at a Yongguk who was scrolling through his ipad, and Daehyun, with a scissor inching his hand closer to Yongguk's hair. " Try doing that if you want broken teeth." muttered Yongguk not even looking up. " Oh Drats" sighed Daehyun.

*******

Mrs Jung woke yawning. She frowned at the weird feeling in and spat out the bunch of handkerchiefs, confused. She raised a brow at them,and looked at her husband who was driving open mouthed. She then turned around to check up on the kids and blinked at the sight. Both were fast asleep, Daehyun was slumped against Yongguk. His body was facing the window and his legs were stretched out towards it while Yongguks head rested on top of his.

" Awwwwwww..." cooed Mrs Jung clasping her hands and staring at the duo fondly. " Oooh!" she gasped pulling out her camera and snapping a picture.

The car ride became bumpy and Mrs Jung frowned at her husband. " Wait..." he mumbled stopping the car and getting out. Mrs Jung shook her head. 'Ah. This man. Must teach him a lesson later..'

" Flat tyre.." sighed Mr Jung getting back in and starting the car.

" So... why are we driving then? Shouldn't we change the tyre?" asked his wife quizziclly. 

" Relax lady." smiled Mr Jung, driving again bumpily. " I've done this loads of times." he said giving her a proud look.

Further down the road, stood a cow its back facing the car. Probably  the head of the herd, with huge monstrous horns. The car stopped behind it. Mr Jung tooted the horn and the cow turned its head to the side looking at them through his pheripheral view.

" What the...." he refrained from swearing seeing the death glare his wife shot. " MOVE YOU FAT COW! I NEED TO DRIVE!" he screamed rolling down his window and poking his head out. The cow turned back. " HEY! YOU! OUTTA THE WAY!!!" he continued blaring the horn. The cow turned around fully, to stare at him bored.

" BEFORE I MAKE YOU BEEF, I SWEAR I'LL GET YOU ON A CORAL REEF!!!" he screamed smiling at his lameness. The cow actually raised a brow at him, so he started hooting his horn. Till it opened its mouth.....

" ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!" it roared and the Jungs stared in utter shock as grass, insects, a chicken, a huge moth, mud, and a baby rabbit splattered the windshield. Mr Jung pressed a button and the wipers sprang to life, attempting to brush off the but to no avail. They broke instead.

Suddenly, they felt a dent and the car tilted a bit. " Don't tell me..." muttered Mr Jung but it had happened.. The cow was on the bonnet! The car began to bob up and down as cow used it as a trampolene

" Drive.." hissed Mrs Jung poking her husbands shoulder continuously. He nodded and stepped down on the gas pedal. There was a surprised ''moo?'' and soon the car was chasing after the cow.

" AAAARRRRRGH!!!!" screamed the Jung's as the car bumped over rocks, and ridges with villagers dodging the car, cursing at them. The cow was running really fast. I mean usually cows don't run fast right? But this cow was.

" I CAN'T STOP!!!!" yelled Mr Jung swerving to avoid colliding with an old lady. There was a skate board a little further ahead lying on the road and the cow stepped on it and began whizzing past mooeing loudly.

" See... believe in the impossible.." mumbled Daehyun groggily seeing the cow on the skateboard ahead. " You're just dreaming." mumbled Yongguk patting his head signaling him to go back to sleep.

Some teenagers stared open mouthed as the cow whizzed past pooping on them moooing. The car followed splashing them with muddy water. 

" What was that?" they asked looking at each other. " Dunno dude.." replied his friend .

They were at a cross road. The right leading to a small village, the left leading to a forest.

" WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!" screamed Mrs Jung as the cow hit a rock and went off to the right, onto the road leading to the village below where screams and an fire began followed by an explosion and loud 'moos' and a "DUDE THAT'S MY SKATEBOARD.. NOT COOL, DUDE." 

" Well we got rid of that.." shrugged Mr Jung

They began catching speed, and suddenly they were climbing a slope.

At the top, both adults gulped seeing the steep drop. " Well. My brakes are good so let's do this." said Mr Jung 

" One... two th---AAAAARARRRRRRGHHHH" screamed the two as they rocketed down at full speed.

" TOO MANY POTHOLES!!!!" shrieked Mr Jung

" AAAAARAGH!!!!! DIDN'T YOU SAY THE BRAKES WERE GOOD?" screamed Mrs Jung as they sped down

" I THOUGHT SO!!!! BUT THEY'RE BROKEN!!!!" yelled Mr Jung cluthing in vain onto the steering wheel.

" Mmmmmhhh.... EW!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! shrilled Daehyun getting up. " Hn? What are you doing in my territory?" demanded Yongguk pushing Daehyun away from him.

" WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!" screamed Daehyun clinging onto Yongguk as they lost control

" WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!" wailed Mrs jung just as three more little explosions reached their ears, as the remaining tyres gave up on existence and the car began spinning, everyone inside sceaming as they collided with trees and bushes and went down a shaky path. 

" AT LEAST NOW TELL ME WHERE YOU HID MY LAPTOP SINCE WE'LL DIE ANYWAY!" screamed Mr Jung holding onto his wife for dear life. " NEVER!!!!" came the shrill reply.

" BUT I DON'T WANNA DIE.!!!!" cried Daehyun tightening his grip around Yongguk who was trying to breathe. " Let me go fatass!!!" he managed.

" OKAY KIDS!!! START RECALLING ALL YOUR GOOD DEEDS!!!!" screamed Mr Jung. " Don't have any." grumbled Yongguk trying to push fat Daehyun away from him. " I..." began Daehyun but

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHH.. BUMP! CRAAAAASHHH.

The car stopped as it hit a huge tree.

 After several minutes the occupants looked at their surroundings. They were in a farm. 

Loads of animals had come to see what was happening

Daehyun stared at a sheep through the window, then waved at it. " Could you let go of me now?" asked Yongguk raising a brow at Daehyun who pushed him away like he never had had his hands on Yongguk

They had arrived. " OK kids! Let's go!" said Mrs Jung hopping out and stumbling around unsteadily. Mr jung staggered to the hood of the dented car and pulled it open. He coughed at the smoke emitting. " Oh dear.."he muttered and a chicken beside him clucked sadly.

" Why are we here?" asked Yongguk confused slipping on his backpack and hopping out.

" Cause this is the holiday location you dimwit." replied Daehyun getting out too. Sqish... into a pile of poop

" ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME? YOU CHOSE TO GO TO A FREAKING FARM??!!!" exclaimed Yongguk aghast as all the animals looked at him offended.

 **********************************

A/N : Ahhhh. Finally i finished the chapter! HA! WHO SAID ALL COW'S WERE VEGETARIAN!!!? Man i had fun typing this out... Ok. So the next chapter will be about what happens in the farm. Oooooooooh it's gonna be fun i guarantee you!!!!! :)

If any ones wondering if the whole story's about their childhood well no. Be patient and watch the story unravel. These few chapters are for you guys to understand their chemistry! :D

And is anyone interested in Daejae or Himjae? Cause i'm planning to write my own version of the frog prince for it. The forwards are out so feel free to check them out! Its gonna be fuuuun!!!! 

And lastly. Did ya'll like this chapter??? Did you? Did yooooouuuuuu.....???Comment below and make a lonely soul happy .... Even if you dont like it its fine. Just leave a comment.  All your comments make me soooo happy.. It really does!!!!! :D 

Here are the links to the Daejae and Himjae versions of the frog prince! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/718843/the-frog-prince-daejae-version-comedy--bap-daehyun-youngjae-daejae            (DAEJAE VERSION)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/717137/the-frog-prince-himjae-version-comedy--tao-himchan-bap-youngjae-himjae              (HIMJAE VERSION) 

 

Ok buhebye!!! Comment!!! :) :D