Twenty one

Vindictive People!!

Yoo Youngjae glared at the police officer sitting before him. He has the bloody nerve to narrow his eyes at me! he thought returning the scrutinizing glare. ''Ah.My eyesight is getting worse.'' the officer muttered blinking several times and rubbing his eyes causing Youngjae to snort in distate. ''I wonder how many innocent people have been imprisoned thanks to you. Now. About my complaint'' replied Yongjae crossing his arms, eyes glinting. 

''Oh yes. So. You have a brown spotted cow handed to you by an unknown man. Mr. Yoo, what do you want us to do? Take the cow's hoof prints and find the owner?'' asked the middle aged officer sarcastically. Youngjae's nostrils flared before he replied calmly. ''I don't care what you do. I want that cow away from me! Do you know what it feels like to step out of your room early morning to see it walking downstairs pooping?To have a kitchen full of dung? To find your bathtub full of dung? To have your clothes chewed upon? To have your garden completely destroyed? Nooo. Of course not'' he started voice increasing as he leaned across the table, red faced.

''It belongs to MJ whoever that peasant is! Find him, skin him, burn him!You are the police,you are there to help people and am I NOT A PERSON!? '' screamed Youngjae as the officer leaned back on his chair away from the frothing boy. He tentatively handed the boy a tissue.

Youngaje eyed the tissue before accepting it calmly.''Thank you'' he said wiping his mouth. ''We'll do what we can'' said the officer finally making Youngjae relax and settle down. ''Moo'' came a forlorn noise from outside, as the cow who Youngjae had named Dungba called to Youngjae wanting to go back home. 

The officer glanced up at Youngjae, cursed him mentally and called up another officer. Just then the door opened and a figure in a black hood entered, mist flowing out of its sleeve openings. The two policeman's mouths dropped open as they froze. ''It ain't halloween peasant'' said Youngjae glaring at the figure who turned towards him and began to glide in their direction.

''You bloody kid! You got its attention!'' yelled the first officer and Youngjae rolled his eyes at him and turned around to see the figure right behind him. ''Grim Reaper?'' he said cocking a brow. The mist practically spat out as the officer's yelled and the hood fell, revealing... a boy. A grinning boy.

''It's a human'' said the first officer sitting down, trying to act nonchalant while the second officer's mouth opened and shut like a fish. ''Speak boy'' said Youngjae swivelling around in his chair. ''I came to lodge a complaint about a missing pet'' he said pleasantly. ''The ?! This is a police station! Please get out unless you have killed someone or saw someone being killed or if your house was robbed or you know of a drug dealer or if--''

'''What if i've done the first thing in your list?'' the boy whispered grinning eerily and the officer's gulped. Youngjae cringed as well as the boy sat in the seat next to him. ''Take my complaint down'' said the boy pleasantly.

''I ordered a cow and i never got it. I think it's stolen'' he said as the officer stopped what he was writing and looked at Youngjae who was gaping at the boy. He cleared his throat before speaking. ''Tell me boy. Is your name MJ?'' he asked curtly. The boy spun towards him and leaned into his personal space grinning creepily. ''I think I just found my soulmate. My name is Moon Jongup'' he whispered taking Youngjae's hands and bringing them to his nose taking a whiff. ''Aaaah... It smells heavenly'''he whispered. 

''Ewwww!!!! Oh MY GOD!!! EWWW!!! AAARGH!!!'' screamed Youngjae as he smacked the boy and maneuvered his chair away from him. ''Ehem. Your cow was delivered to Youngjae over there.She's at the back. You can take her with you'' said the officer in relief, thankful that this 'case' was over. 

''Oh lovely.. But I am more interested in my other half right now'' said Jongup as he glided towards Youngjae who was busy rubbing sanitizer over himslef. ''Come my love. It has been too long living with myself, with a bed oh so cold, waiting for you to heat it up'' he whispered as Youngjae screamed and tried to make a run for it only to have himself caught in a tight embrace. ''I believe we have work. So many crimes happening and all that'' said the officers as they made their exit hastily. 

''Ah. I can see the two of us on our wedding day. Finally,my dreams will be complete with you in it'' sighed Jongup Youngjaes head, ignoring his screams. ''That is so gross! You are such a creep! Lemme go!'' screamed Youngjae ''Yes. Let us ride the cow to my house where I will make sweet love to you. Let us be connected in all ways possible my love''

''EWWWWWW!!!!!! NOO!! I am straight!!! I do not like men and I wouldn't like you even if you were a girl! Who would?!'' shrieked Youngjae and finally was freed.

He turned around to punch Jongup but stopped when he saw the tear filled eyes. ''I don't understand my love. But,come to me when you are ready. I will be waiting with arms wide open.Here, from me'' he said pulling out a container and handing it to Youngjae who took it in spite of himself. 'Nephews toes dipped in honey and fried in tomato sauce' read a label on it.

Youngjae's face turned purple as a vein pulsed near his temple. ''You blithering--'' he began but stopped when he realized that he was alone. ''Huh? Where did that freak vanish to?'' 

''Aha! I knew you cannot live without me'' said Jongup right behind Youngjae who yelped and  spun around punching him square in the face before he stomped off fuming.

''I will not wash my face'' gasped Jongup clutching the swelling part of his face, a greasy smile on his face.

******************

Daehyun on the other hand was having a hard time trying to get hold of Yongguk, who seemed to be isolating himself from everyone, and it was curiously affecting Daehyun too.

Everytime Daehyun tried to get hold of Yongguk, the other boy would either ignore him or avoid him. Right now Daehyun was banging on Yongguk's room door, yelling at him to open up. 

'' Fine then. Wrap yourself up in your depressing bubble and die a lonely death'' he huffed as he stomped downstairs to see Mrs Bang staring at him in the living room, mouth open while she held a coffee cup in her hand. ''Hey Mrs Bang'' sighed Daehyun sitting opposite her. ''Why were you screaming so much?'' asked the lady, still surprised. Daehyun groaned in irritation and massaged his temples. ''He's in a really bad mood and.. and.. Dont you think it'll help to talk it out instead of mulling over it?'' said Daehyun looking up at the lady who frowned as she thought.

''He's still upset isn't he'' she sighed, eyes clouding with sadness. Daehyun perked up. ''Wait. You know why?'' he asked hopefully. ''Yes. He never told me but i'm sure i know the reason...Daehyun. Don't force him'' she said finally as she cut a slice of cheesecake and handed the plate over to Daehyun who smiled his thanks and accepted the plate. ''I know. But its been 3 weeks now.. What if he never talks again?'' mumbled Daehyun, with a slight pout as he concentrated on getting a bit of the cake onto his fork.

Mrs Bang  smiled at this. They are adorable. It's like they can't live without the other she chuckled. ''I'm sure he'll be back to his senses soon. Don't worry.So.Do you wanna make lunch with me?'' she asked and Daehyun grinned. ''Yeah. I learnt this new dish and I've been waiting to try it out so---''

Mrs Bang smiled again watching the boy ramble on happily.

It's such a blessing to have Daehyun around. He has been such a good influence on Yongguk.. The brat doesn't appreciate him enough. she thought as Daehyun took the knife out of her hand to slice a tomato. ''I wanted to go to the elephant sanctuary but its closed after 4.00 pm on weekends and I cant go any other day with lectured and all that'' sighed Daehyun as he placed the flower he had carved out of the tomato in the salad bowl. ''Well i think there's a public holiday coming up. You should go with Yongguk'' suggested Mrs Bang as Daehyun thought this over, chewing on a carrot absent mindedly.

''If he comes out of his room'' he glowered slicing an onion violently. Just then they heard a door bang upstairs as heavy footsteps descended. ''Mum, Im going out a bit'' said a deep voice as Yongguk entered the kitchen wearing a loose grey shirt and sweatpants. He stopped when he saw Daehyun who had the carrot stuck between his teeth, frozen in place. Yongguk took a step back and that was enough to have Dehyun unfeeze.

''You thick skinned fart!! Come back here!'' he shouted as he sprinted after Yongguk who had dashed out the door towards his car. ''Stop! You blithering blubberhead!! '' screamed Daehyun as Yongguk slipped into the car which was roaring off soon.

''Idiot'' panted Daehyun watching the car disappear. Mrs Bang came up to stand beside him, an amused smile on her lips. ''What's a blithering blubberhead?'' asked Daehyun looking at her in confusion. '' Well.Blubber is whale oil so..a head full of stupid whale  oil'' replied Mrs Bang. ''Oh.. '' said Daehyun in admiration.

***************

''Seriously. What's with all the depression? It's like hanging out with a pregnant woman who's on her mood swings'' complained Youngjae as they walked towards the university gardens as they were having a free period.

Daehyun sighed for the millionth time that day and dropped his eyes to the pebbled path they were walking on.

''Ok. You tell me why you're being so moody or I will force it out of you.''said an angry Youngjae as he grabbed Deahyun by the shoulders and shook him.

''..Something happened to Yongguk. And he's really hurt.'' mumbled Daehyun. Youngjae blinked. ''So?'' he asked confused. ''He's my friend! I wanna help him!'' said Daehyun 

Youngjae stepped back blinking rapidly. Ok what the hell was this? A sudden look of realization passed through his face. 'He likes him!' 

''Ohhhhh my goodness!!!!'' he screamed and a bunch of nerds passed by gave him the 'Here's another one of them' look.

''What?'' asked Daehyun alarmed as his eyes widened. ''Watcha looking at geeks?!!'' he yelled at them before turning back to Daehyun.

''So did you see him?'' asked Youngjae face going back to normal. Daehyun shook his head. ''Just once when i was making lunch with Mrs Bang.He looked horrible! He was so thin and he had these circles under his eyes and bags that were sagging and i wanted to pull them but ..i have no idea where he is.I should've gone after him that night.'' muttered Daehyun kicking the pebbles,as he swung his backpack to and fro. 

''Meh. He'll be fine. It's Yongguk'' said Youngjae, a memopry of Yongguk hanging him by the collar on the branch of a tree when they were 5 flashing in his mind making him tremble in anger momentarily. ''But i think he has archery now. If you wanna check out. You don't need to though. Only if you really want to I mean--''

''Yes'' replied Daehyun eagerly. Huffing and scowling Youngjae stomped towards the archery area 

******************

It's been a week and Yongguk hadn't still recovered. He strung an arrow to his bow and took aim. Zelo was a little way off, lying on his belly as he did his homework on the grass sneezing once in a while when a flower got into his nose. He frowned seeing Yongguk miss aim. This only happened if you weren't concentrating and Yongguk rarely lets his mind wander off.

''Hyung!!'' he called out. At Yongguk's lack of response, Zelo continued, used to this. ''Are you okay?'' he asked wincing as the arrow buried on the grass before it hit the bullseye.

Yongguk grit his teeth as memories of that nigt played in his mind. 'Get a hold of yourself' shouted a voice in his head as he got a sudden urge to shoot a squirrel on the tree. 

''Yongguk!!'' called a voice again and he ignored it, stringing a bow again, before a pair of arms wrapped around his torso from bhind causing him to stumble and fall, face flat on the ground. 

''What the '' he spluttered trying to get up but the weight on him and the arms around his torso stopped him from doing so. 

''Daehyun get off the moron'' said Youngjae calmly as he made his way towards the two. ''Oooh! Friend pile!! cheered Zelo as he grabbed Youngjae and jumped on the two boys on the ground. 

''!! Get off me you dumb motheri---''

''Stop swearing!!''

''I am disgusted at this physical contact I am having with you. I need my sanitizer! Now please---

''Shut up Youngjae hyung!!''

Finally, the three guys got off but Yongguk stayed flat. ''Did he die?'' asked Zelo concerned. ''Possible'' replied Youngjae snarkily glaring at everyone as he poured sanitizer over his palm.

''Yongguk.'' said Daehyun as he sat beside the figure. ''Get up'' he continued as he shook Yongguks shoulder. ''Don't touch me'' hissed Yongguk, sitting up nevertheless and brushing his torso and  shoulders free of soil and small flowers. ''Where were you this whole week?'' asked Daehyun eyeing the boy who seemed to look gloomier than usual. ''Shut up'' said Yongguk trying to get up, but Daehyun pulled him down, and sat oppostie him, so that they were facing each other.

''Is this a staring contest?'' whispered Zelo. ''Sssh. Let's just leave'' muttered Youngjae as he dragged away a complaining Zelo. ''We need to talk'' tried Daehyun trying to catch Yongguk's eye but Yongguk grabbed an arrow and started to examine it.  ''Oh gosh. You're wounded too'' added Daehyun as his fingers landed on the scratch on Yongguk's chin. ''Stop'' cried Yongguk as if he was electrified as he slapped Daehyun's hand away. Daehyun blinked surprised at the action as a flash of hurt flickered in hs eyes. Realizing his actions Yongguk sighed. ''Look fatass.I'm not in a mood to talk. You should leave.''

''No. 3 weeks of moping is more than enough. Now tell me what happened.'' 

''I'm engaged.'' sighed Yongguk leaning back on his elbows. Daehyun stared at him for a while before laughing. ''I wanna be the bestman then.'' he said as Yongguk scoffed. ''Ok what really happened?'' asked Daehyun turning serious. ''I'm dying of an unknown disease.'' said Yongguk looking up at the sky sadly. ''I'll buy you the coffin don't worry. You know I won't stop until you tell me. Your mum told me not to force it out of you but you don't seem like you want to speak and what if it affects you permanantly and you turn dumb I mean you are dumb but i meant mute--''

''My dad divorced my mum and he's getting married again. Happy?'' snarled Yongguk eyes flashing as he sat up and tore a tuft of grass, hands clenching around it. 

Daehyun breathed in deeply. Without hesitation he wrapped his arms around Yongguk's torso and rested his head against his chest. Yongguk's eyes widened and he hoped his heart wasn't beating unnaturally fast.

''That ..'' mumbled Daehyun. Yongguk scoffed, wanting to laugh at the bluntness. It was better than saying sorry when you knew nothing. ''Yeah well.It's not like he's around anyway..'' he replied as he leaned back a little unsure of what to do with his hands. ''You'll visit?'' asked daehyun. ''No. Not much. He's migrating'' said Yongguk as his hands found themselves playing with strands of Daehyun's hair.

''Honestly I don't know how to comfort you.. All I can say is that you still have me'' said Daehyun pulling away from Yongguk grinning at him sweetly. Something warm settled in Yongguk's stomach as he smiled down at Daehyun fondly. Daehyun's smile faded a bit as if he remembered something. Noticing this Yongguk crossed his arms, sitting up straighter. ''What is it?'' he asked.

Daehyun started out of his reverie and looked about nervously. ''Speak'' demanded Yongguk.

''Ah Yongguk.. remember that incident when we were 14?'' he asked tentatively,examining a blade of grass closely.

''What?'' asked Yongguk brows knitting. ''Umm..When we went shopping.. '' he said. A pause followed and Daehyun looked up tensed. Instead of seeing anger, he saw Yongguk's eyes twinkle.

''What?'' he asked again.

''You remember!'' said Daehyun. ''No I don't. Be more specific'' said Yongguk, solemnly, his eyes betraying him. ''Aw come on!!'' whined daehyun punching his arm. ''I slightly remember'' mused Yongguk tapping his lip. ''Oh right. That time where you laughed at me when I was publicly humiliated! What about it?'' he asked peering at Daehyun who was red, from the heat or embarassment he didn't know.

'' Don't put it that way! Well, I couldn''t tell you that day and its been haunting me ever since.. I'm sorry. I mean I'm really sorry ok, I didn't stand upto you and I laughed when I shouldn't have, and you hated me I'm sure but believe me i hated myself .. for a while at least and I just wanna apologize.. sincerely'' he said boring holes into the earth.

Silence.

This is it. He's gonna laugh bitterly and reprimand me. Oh, this is exactly how i envisioned things to be like.. thought Daehyun his heart beating faster.

At the lack of response he frowned and looked up.

''What? Can you repeat yourself?'' asked Yongguk who was sharpning an arrow with a small pocket knife. Daehyuh gasped in indignation. ''You weren't listening?!! Aw c'mon!! I've been waiting to tell you this since god knows when and this ... you !!'' he spluttered crossing his arms and glaring.

''Hmmm? '' teased Yongguk eyeing Daehyun who looked away. ''Aww. The little fatty's mad'' snickered Yongguk poking Daehyuns leg with the arrow. ''Stop'' warned Daehyun still looking away. ''What?'' asked Yongguk trailing the aroow head up the leg.

''Yongguk stop it!!'' 

Something tingled in Yongguk whenever Daehyun said his name. ''Stop what?'' he continued enjoying himself too much as he leaned towards Daehyun and tickled his neck with the arrow. ''That!!'' yelled Daehyun grabbing the arrow and throwing it away.

''See what you did! I took time to carve that''

''I hate you'' sighed daehyun as he made to get up but this time Yonnuk pulled him back down laughing. ''Ok ok I heard you alright. '' he chuckled, laughter dying down as he stared into Daehyun's eyes. He cleared his throat and looked away, only to cry out as Daehyun hugged him again.

''I really missed you'' he sighed smiling. ''I'm always around though..'' said Yongguk sarcastically, his hands resting on Daehyun's hips automatically. ''No.. I mean, now i feel like there's nothing between us''

''Well we still have clothes between us'' smirked Yongguk only to receive a jab in the ribs.

'' And daehyun.. I never hated you you know'' said Yongguk quietly looking at the mop of black hair on his chest. The mop moved and looked up at him. ''Really?'' he asked. ''So all this time i was wallowing in misery for nothing?'' he asked huffily.

''Well did you want me to?'' asked Yongguk cocking a brow. Daehyun grumbled pulling away from Yongguk who sighed internally at the loss of contact.

''Lets go to the town today'' he said. ''Are you asking me out?'' teased Yongguk pulling Daehyun ears softly.

''What No!  As friends!'' said daehyun sitting up. ''I am not paying'' said Yongguk deadpanned. Sighing Daehyun stood up, holding his hand out to Yongguk who stood up ignoring it.  ''But you should wash up first.. You're muddy'' said daehyun. ''I'll wait up for you!'' he called over his shoulder as he jogged away.

''You are in love..'' said a voice as the pure angel appeared. And Yongguk didn't even deny it.

*************

Just as he promised, Yongguk found Daehyun sitting on the university wall, eating an apple swinging his legs back and forth like a small child. I should just sneak away.. thought Yongguk with a smirk but ''Come on!'' yelled Daehyun spotting Yongguk as he waved his arms about making the half eaten apple fly and knock on a nerds head.

''Sorry!'' he exclaimed clutching his cheeks, eyes widening as the nerd shut his book with a snap, glared hard at Daehyun and walked away stiffly.

Yongguk watched the scene impassively then turned his attention to Daehyun who was having trouble climbing down the wall which got Yongguk wondering how the heck he got onto it. With a 'oof'' and a lot of dust Daehyun finally fell landing on his back. Used to these kind of falls, he stood up and motioned for Yongguk to follow him.

''Where are you planning to go to?'' asked Yongguk once he had caught upto Daehyun who bit his bottom lip as he thought, making Yongguk feel a little hotter. ''I don't know actually. I just wanted to hang out and I didn't expect you to agree so I didn't think of anything. ''

Yongguk sighed twisting his bottle of water open. ''The place I really want to go rihgt now is home. Then sleep.'' 

''Lets just hang around town'' said Daehyun with a defeated sigh. ''You paying right?'' asked Yongguk, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Deahyun was silent for a moment. ''I'm kinda broke now.'' he trailed off looking away from the boy beside him. ''Hmm. A cold shower would do well before I hit the bed. '' said Yongguk thoughtfully. ''I'll pay'' sighed Daehyun pushing Yongguk when he broke into a smug smile. 

''Hey Daehyun!!'' called a voice and said boy spun around to see Himchan running up to him, hair messed up, his backpack bouncing up and down with each step. ''Hello Himchan'' said Daehyun as the boy caught up to them and placed his hands on his knees, panting.  ''Its been a while. You busy?'' asked Himchan straightening up. Daehyun glanced at Yongguk who was eyeing Himchan then nodded. ''Kinda. We're heading to the town to hang out a bit..''

Himchan's face fell slightly as he nodded slowly. Daehyun feeling bad for the boy cleared his throat and glancing at Yongguk once again, spoke. ''I don't think Yongguk would mind you joining .. right Yongguk?'' 

Daehyun looked pointedly at Yongguk who scowled at him in reply. ''Of course I would mind''

Daehyun laughed awkwardly. ''Ah. You know his sense of humour. He speaks opposite of what he thinks'' he said patting Yongguks arm.

''That's a lie'' replied Yongguk wryly. ''That sounds good to me. Besides we are just going as friends'' shrugged Himchan with a smile that Yongguk would love to punch away. The trio headed towards the town , Daehyun and Himchan chatting along happily while Yongguk glared at them cursing Himchan, till Daehyun stopped before an ice cream shop.

''Lets buy some. It's so hot'' he muttered heading inside. Himchan grinned at Yongguk and followed him. Rolling his eyes Yongguk too entered the shop.

''Mint for me. Yongguk?'' asked Daehyun turning towards the boy who shrugged nonchalantly. ''Blueberry, banana and pineapple for him'' said Daehyun placing their order. ''That is a really odd combination'' said Yongguk watching as his ice cream was being prepared. ''Yeah I know'' said Daehyun with a frown and Yongguk shook his head at the boy.

''I'll be a gentleman and pay for that'' cried Himchan as he appeared pulling out his wallet earning yet another scowl from Yongguk. ''No No I'll be paying for ours'' said daehyun as he accepted their cups, handing Yongguk his. ''But I insist.'' continued Himchan till Daehyun let him pay for his cup. ''But I'll pay for Yongguk's'' he said and Yongguk swore he heard Hichan mutter a ''I wouldn't pay for him anyway''

Yongguk watched Daehyun and Himcan talk for a bit and a wave of exhaustion washed over him. It had been a long day afterall.

''I think I'm gonna head home'' he muttered but Daehyun caught his wrist. ''But we haven't gone to town yet''. The way his eyes seemed to look at Yongguk imploringly made Yongguk smile faintly. ''We'll go some other time ok'' he said and Daehyun nodded begrudgingly as Yongguk patted his cheek.

''Thanks for buying me this by the way, true gentleman you are'' he said before he left after smirking at Himchan who cocked a brow at him. ''He's a jerk'' he said while Daehyun only watched the figure disappear around a corner smiling to himself. ''Nah. It's just an act'' he sighed.

************

On his way back, Yongguk pulled out his phone checking to see if his mother had called him. Seeing no missed calls his eyes caught the date. June 26. He stopped in his tracks. ''Wait I think Daehyun's birthday is in 2 days. I should get him something. Though I'd prefer not to. Money is hard to find but still.. What will the fatass like'' he pondered.

Well, food of course.

''Whatever. I'll just bake a cheesecake'' he thought as he stopped by the supermarket and entered it a few seconds later. ''Outta ma way peasant'' came a snide voice and Yongguk didn't even have to turn around to know that it was Youngjae. Youngjae was selecting fruits, glaring scrutinizingly at a mango. ''All these mangos seem to be old. I will report this place'' he said to a salesman passing by as he pushed his trolley away, nose in the air. 

''ing snob'' muttered Yongguk wondering what the heck he was supposed to buy first. Better ask the geek, he thought his intial plan of avoiding Youngjae now seeming futile.

''Yo NerdJae. What do I buy to bake a cheesecake? Except flour and sugar?'' he asked spotting Youngjae selecting cereal. Youngjae turned towards the voice and glared at Yongguk who was sauntering over to him. '''Do not call me by that offending name. And why would you want to know what ingredients are needed for a cake? You cant bake let alone cook'' replied the nerd snarkily. 

''Shut the up and answer the question'' said Yongguk impassively eyeing Youngjae who rolled his eyes and sighed. ''What do i get from it?'' he asked eyes glinting. ''The happiness of helping the innocent'' replied Yongguk as he picked a tomato from Youngjae's trolley.

Youngjae cocked a brow. ''Who is it for?'' he deadpanned, really curious.

''Not you''

''I figured that''

''Tell me what I need and I'll be on my way''

''Who.Is.It.For...'' 

''A friend.''

''You have no friends.''

''Myself.''

''You hate anything sweet. ''

''...Daehyun.''

''Daehyun---What?!! Is that how you are going to confess to him?'' asked Youngjae wiggling his brows at Yongguk who flushed. ''Confess? Why woud I confess?'' he mumbled dropping the tomato back in the cart and finding the chocolates on the rack interesting. Youngjae snickered and slapped Yongguk's head. ''You should have said so earlier you sneaky loser'' he said winking cheesily. ''Shut up.'' snapped Yongguk rubbing his head. ''It's for his birthday'' 

''Awww.. That's cute. Ok lets buy the stuff then. '' said Youngjae turning business like. ''Yeah ok'' mumbled Yongguk following him.

''Should we buy this?'' 

''Thats a cucumber you idiot. Why would you put that in a cake?'' 

''Decoration purposes? What about that thing?''

''That's pepper you blithering moron''

''This?''

''..... Broccoli? Really now? ''

''Health is wealth..What about this green thing that looks nice?''

''Green peas are not meant for baking purposes you fool!''

''I like the look of this..''

''Well I don't. Nor do I think the mayonnaise would like to be seen in a cheesecake.''

''Isn't mayonnaise a kind of cheese? It looks cheesy..''

''Looks can be deceiving. Like you for an example. You look stupid but you are a complete idiot.''

''' off. Is this---''

''Shut up! I'll buy them just shut up and follow me!!''

Finally after buying everything Youngjae handed the bags over to Yongguk. ''So I'll come over tomorrow and direct you because you will if left alone bake some unidentifiable poisonous object'' said Youngjae. Yongguk shrugged. Nodding curtly Youngjae walked away yelling at some kids for obstructing his path.

Yongguk on the other hand had a good feeling about this. He was going to bake something on his own, with Youngjae's directions of course and the image of Daehyun's delighted face made his heart warm.

Upon reaching home, Yongguk dropped all the groceries on the kitchen counter and went back outside, quite sure that everything he wanted to buy would've made the cake better, and leaned against the huge tree in his garden contemplating on life when a branch lying on the ground caught his eye. A smile adorned his lips as an idea fromed in his head. ''You cheesy geezer'' purred the evil Yongguk angel appearing on Yongguk's shoulder making him sigh. '' Iwas having a moment''

''Ah.. By the end of this week, I think we will see more 'moments' '' winked the evil angel disappearing making Yongguk flush.        

****************************************

A/N: How you guys doing? Its been a while! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you all for subscribing and commenting.

Thank you luchiis and bygrini for upvoting!! :D              

Three more chapters to go!!! Drop in a comment :) Have a nice day!  :D