Chapter 9: Selfless, Martyr, or Coward

Love and Fate

Chapter 9: Selfless, Martyr, or Coward

During the flight from South Korea to Japan, Siwon noticed that JS has been quite and not himself. “JS is everything ok, you look like you’ve been dumped by a girl” Siwon commented JS just smiled and said “it sure feels like that right now”.

Looking at JS, Siwon already know that there is something is bothering his hyung, he wanted to ask JS what happened but didn’t want to pry.

JS can feel Siwon staring at him while he just stares at the window. “Go ahead and ask” JS said suddenly without looking at Siwon “what really happened?, you we’re ok last Friday after class”.  Siwon asked JS adjusted his seat and looked at Siwon “remember sometime last week when we had our discussion about Donghae and Dara complicated relationship?” Siwon just nodded and let JS continued “Donghae asked if I ever get jealous with Sora’s boyfriends’, honestly I really don’t get jealous maybe not until now” JS replied while palming his face showing how frustrated he is “Sora have a boyfriend?” Siwon asked, looking at JS with a concern expression “not yet, but I am sure pretty soon she there will be one” JS answered “and who will be the lucky guy to capture your Sora’s heart, if you don’t mind my asking; by the looks of you it’s not you?” Siwon asked again trying to make it sound like it’s a joke because he can see JS serious expression “JB my best friend JB” JS responded sadly. Siwon was out of words with JS answer, he knew that this day will come but did not expect that it will be this soon. “JS hyung, will you be ok with that?, I mean there both your best friends in some ways you are going to be like the third wheel don’t you think?” Siwon continued “As long as there happy I am ok with that” JS replied with a smiled but the smile does not really reach his eyes. “JS Hyung, you really want me to believe that, because right now you sure don’t look like your happy. But hyung it’s not that there together already right, why are you feeling so down anyways?” Siwon asked again “let’s just say I know my best friends enough to know what’s going to happened next, besides just like what I said your heart does not choose who you should love, by the looks of Sora it seems like she already know what’s in her heart she just needed reassurance that she’s doing the right thing” JS just replied “You’re not going to tell Sora, what you really feel? Siwon probed “Does it really matter Siwonie, if I tell her I like her?” JS said “will you not regret it?” Siwon asked “honestly, I know I will regret it, but at this time seeing how torn she is, I don’t want to add in her confusion” JS continued.

Siwon just looked at JS and pat his back, it’s his way of showing JS that he understand what’s he is going through, then he said “Hyung a piece of advice let her know what you really feel at least you know in your heart you did what had to do without any regrets”

JS just look at Siwon and smiled “I thought you are the one who would not risk your friendship with love, why change of heart?” JS asked. Siwon looked at JS and pat his shoulder “because I know you, because I know you deserve to be happy and also I know that you are very loyal” Siwon answered “What does that got to do with me?” JS asked again “maybe, just maybe if you tell her how you feel you’ll be able to get over your feelings for her, because I know your mind is already set, it’s set to give up your feeling for her because JB is your friend and going by what you’re saying Sora probably likes JB too.” Siwon explains JS just nod “I guess you really know me, and you also know that i won’t tell Sora how I feel, because it’s better off that way, no complications, no confusions and if ever I will be the only one who knows well and you of course.” JS replied “you know that it’s won’t be easy right? Yah I am not sure if I’ll call you selfless, a martyr, or a coward with your approach in this situation but then again who am I to judge when I don’t even know how to handle my feeling for Bom” Siwon countered to JS response. Their conversation was interrupted when JS received a Kakaotalk message from JB.

[“I am going crazy already; I need to talk to you about Sora – JB”]

 

Siwon saw the message JS received and both guys just stare at each other.

_______________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the delayed update..

Also i apologize if the last two or three chapters where all about JS, I just wanted to give a background on how each individuals feelings will surface in the story.

As always your comments and suggestion are appriciated.

Thank you to all who subscribe to my story hope you all enjoy reading.