Chapter 2: Not A Baby Anymore

Love and Fate

Chapter 2: Not a Baby Anymore

The next day while JB and JS were playing basketball they talked about Sora’s unexpected revelation the previous day. “So what did you think about what Sora said yesterday?” JB asked JS “what about it, about fate or that she is interested in a boy, to be honest I don’t know, I guess it’s normal she of that age to be interested in boys?” JS replied “are you not bothered by it? I mean she’s still young for those kind of things” JB asked again “you think so, didn’t you start dating younger than she is now and please do not tell it’s different because she is a girl that’s called double standards” JS replied

“Maybe your right but it still bothers me because she like a baby sister that I can’t let go” JB said. JS just shook his head with JB’s reaction. JS know exactly what JB is feeling because he feels the same way but he tried not to be affected by it, and keeps telling himself that he is only concern because Sora is his friend and nothing more.

In the middle of playing basketball JS phone rang without looking the caller ID he answered the phone, “Hello” JS answered “Oppa, are you almost done playing basketball?” Sora asked “Neh, why?” JS replied; “Can you pass by the bakery and buy some red velvet cupcake I’ll pay you back when you get here, pretty please”  Sora pleaded, JB tapped JS shoulder and whisper “Who is it, is it Yoona?” JB asked JS shook his head “nope it’s Sora, asking us to but cupcake it must be that time of the month” JS responded; Sora heard the JS response and yelled “YA!!! I can hear you, you know” JS moved the phone away from his ears and put it on speaker, both guys just laugh JB then looked at JS with knowing look and said “It is that time, her mood swings are just so abrupt, sweet one minute then  BAM pissed off the next”. In the other line of the phone Sora just pouted and said “Fine if you don’t want too then don’t forget about it ”  JB and JS just look at each other, JS then said “ok I’ll buy it just don’t be sad please we’ll be there in about 30 minutes” then hung up. “ You can never say No to Sora, can you?” JB asked “how can you say no to her, when she won’t stop to bugging me anyways if I don’t give in” JS replied.

30 minutes later JS and JB are in Sora’s house. “good afternoon princess, here are your cupcakes” said JS; Sora jumped from the sofa and hugged JS and JB. “you spoil her to much, you know that right?” says Nickhun Sora’s eldest brother “hyung don’t tell look at me, JS is the one who can’t say no to Sora” JB responded , “sure, as if you can say no to her when she shows some aegyo”  JS retorted. Nickhun just shook his head and just walked away “I will not be surprise if one of you become her boyfriend, it just a matter time” he thought to himself.  Nickhun went to the kitchen to get some fruits and find his parents in the dining room talking. “Khun, is that JS and JB in the living room with Sora” asked Khun’s mom “Yes omma, Sora asked JS to buy her some cupcakes” Khun replied “I wonder if there will be a time that those to kids stop spoiling Sora” Khun dad’s said.  “appa, did it ever occur to you that maybe one of those two will be your son-in-law?” Khun asked “it has and it won’t be bad; but let’s see who can tolerate your sister and her tantrums” Khun’s dad answer “my bet is on JS” Khun commented “mines is on JB” Yong Hwa called out, out of nowhere. “I am betting on JS, that kid has patience” Minhyuk added. Yong Hwa is the second oldest brother and Minhyuk is the youngest brother.  Sora is the youngest and the princes of the family. Sora, JB and JS was walking toward the kitchen when they heard part of the conversation and Sora jumped in the discussion “what are we betting on?” asked Sora the three brothers and their parents just looked at each other smiled. “We’re betting on who will be your future husband” Minhyuk jokingly said, “Really? Actually I heard Sora is interested with some guy” JS added “interesting, I guess our baby girl is not a baby anymore, don’t you think so JS and JB” Khun said meaningfully “she’s still a baby!!!” JB and JS exclaimed at the same time “Ooohh hell no, you did not just call me a baby” Sora said while glaring both at JS and JB.  Sora’s brothers and parents are just watching Sora, JB, and JS knowingly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this Chapter is a bit boring, i am just laying the ground work.  Please continue to provide your comments. I am open for suggestion to improve the story. From what you read so far who do you think like Sora or who is the guy the Sora is interested in? :)