Chapter 4: Friends or Lovers???

Love and Fate

Chapter 4: Friends or Lovers ???

 

Sora’s POV

Hyorin asked me if I can give her a ride today because her brother is not able to pick her up,  I told her that it will be ok and we have to go to the front gate and wait for my ride. I am not sure why I did not mention that JB will be the one picking me up instead of my brother.  On our way to the front gate Hyorin and I are just talked about the project that will be 50% of our finals, while we were talking I did not noticed that Choi Min snuck up behind me and wrap his arms around me, I was ready to break his arm when I heard JB asking if everything was ok. I jumped out of Choi Min’s arm and went to JB to trying to give him a peck on the cheek, to make our performance believable in front of CM but instead of a peck in the cheek I actually kissed JB on the lips; when I was about to kiss him, he moved his face towards me like he was trying to give me a peck on the cheeks as well but our lips meet instead, this is technically my first kiss and I did it with JB.   I was not sure what to do, but my heart feels like it beating 100 times faster than usual.

 

I was asking myself what the hell just happened, did I just kiss JB, did the world just stop moving at this second because it sure does feel like it stops to. I did not know that I can think and ask myself all this question in a span of few second.

I need to focus and handle the issue at hand and that will be to make sure CM will believe that JB is my boyfriend. “Oppa, why were you late?” I asked JB just to calm myself down and take a hold of the situation. Waking up from the shock himself I guess, he replied “Oh, sorry babe I was stuck in traffic and I had to stop by the bakery to get you this” he gave me the cake. I took the cake but the word “Babe” kept on repeating in my head.

I noticed Hyorin’s suspicious look, but she did not say anything at the time. I know it will just be a matter of time before she starts asking, I gave her a pleading look as if  saying ask me later, she understood and just nod.

 

I introduce JB to CM “CM let me formally introduce you to my ‘BOYFRIEND’ JB” emphasizing  the word boyfriend to CM  “JB Oppa this is CM the guys I was telling you about and you remember Hyorin right” JB extended his arms to CM “Nice to meet you” CM the accepted JB’s hand  and said “I finally met the very illusive boyfriend of Sora” “not illusive just busy with school now a days, I actually feel bad because I haven’t spent a lot of time with her lately, I’ve missed her so much  but you understand, right babe?” JB then looked at me and wrap his arms around my neck. I am not sure if I am just imagining things but his eyes looks like he meant every word he said. I did not know how to reply but I can feel my face blushing I can feel my face turning to a tomato; good thing Hyorin interrupted the conversation and reminded us that it’s time to go home and her parents were waiting for her.

 We said our goodbyes to CM and walked toward the parking lot when Hyorin started her interrogation “so when did you guys started dating” I was going to tell her about the whole situation when JB answered first “not that long actually just a few weeks maybe not even a month” I wanted to correct JB but he held my hand a bit tighter as if to keep me quite. Hyorin then continued her assessment of the situation. “I was right wasn’t I? the reason why you did not want to go out with any guy from our school was because you were dating someone already and believe me I am not even surprise that it was JB, you’ve always have this little sparkle in your eyes when you talked about him”.

 “Is that true babe” JB asked I was too shocked with what Hyorin revealed that I was not able to answer JB’s question. JB then just smiled for some reason I was mesmerized by his smile, how come I never noticed that before.

We first dropped off Hyorin at her house. JB and I we’re silent for a few minutes then he started teasing me “so babe you actually talked about when you’re with your friends?” I knew it I will be teased nonstop for this favor. “Excuse me, Hyorin is just exaggerating, and you can actually stop calling me babe we don’t have any audience” I responded back

“But Babe it feel good calling you Babe, it actually feels right” I was  so surprise with his response that I did not know what to say “you don’t mind do you?”  JB said again.

Is it just me or the car just got a little warmer.

_______________________________________________________________

Happy Monday Everyone,

Sorry for a short chapter update. so many scenario playing in my head right now but i am not sure how to organized it.

I ended up just putting Sora's POV, let see how the whole thing will progress between Sora and JB.

As always your comments and input will be greatly appriciated.