Chapter 10: What If?

Love and Fate

Chapter 10: What If?

After reading the message from JB Jung Soo already knew what JB wanted to talk about, he looked over at Siwon he smiled and said “like what I said, I know my friends. I already know the topic of our discussion” Siwon just looked at JS and thought to himself “this is one battle that it will hurt like hell for you hyung”.  

After the conversation JS had with Siwon he tried to clear his mind and not think of what’s waiting for him in Japan but it doesn’t seem to work and he feels uneasy, he just stared outside the window; Siwon tapped JS shoulder to let him know that it’s time to get off the plan, JS didn’t realized that the plane already landed ;JS took a deep breath and plastered a smile in his face like getting ready for a war this is his way of getting ready to hide his feelings when he meets up with JB. Siwon just looked at JS and shook his head and thought “there goes his smile, the one that hides his true feelings”.  “Hyung, where will you be staying?” Siwon asked to alliviate JS anxiousness  “I’ll be staying at Ritz, you?” JS answered “Grand Hyatt, I’ll be there till Wednesday then go to Okinawa, let’s have dinner before I leave, yes?” Siwon invited JS making it should like a statement and not a invitation because he JS will need someone to talk to after his conversation with JB “yeah sure, my meeting is just for tomorrow so I should be free after tomorrow, just give me a call”.

Siwon and JS walked side by side going out of the airport, Siwon then asked JS “Did you need a ride; our driver is already outside waiting for me?” “No I should be good; I asked the hotel to send someone to pick me up today, if I had known we were on the same flight before I made the arrangement I would have just ask you to drop me off”. Once they were outside the airport JS and Siwon saw JB immediately “are you sure you’ll be ok?” whispered Siwon, JS just nod and just said “See you Wednesday?”; “for sure I’ll give you a call and if you need to talk to me before then you know my number” Siwon said. Siwon and JS greeted JB when they reach him. Siwon “I’ll catch up with you later JB, Hyung I really need to go, my dad is waiting for me”

“I didn’t expect that you’ll pick me up, I actually had someone from the hotel here to pick me up today” JS said to JB “I know, I just needed to be away from the Chairman” JB explained “Ok, I’ll just check in and we can go”.  JS went to the hotel driver and gave his luggage and ride with JB. “all is set, good think Frank is the driver who was assigned to pick me up he knows what to do, just drop me off really quick to check in then we should be ok” JB drove JS to the hotel.  While in the car JS and JB were unusually quite; JB wasn’t sure how to start the conversation, while JS was just waiting for JB to start the conversation, JS glance at JB and he saw the same conflicting and confuse look Sora had the day before, he sigh and started to talk but JB spoke up at the same time.

JS: So wha….

JB: I am not sure….

 

In the meantime somewhere in Korea….

Sora’s POV

After talking to JS Sora was not able to go back to sleep, she went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for everyone.  Nickhun was the first one to enter the kitchen and saw Sora cooking.  Nickhun walked up to Sora and gave her a hug while she was preparing the pancakes “This is a surprise, princess” Khun saidKhun “I woke up early, actually JS called early in the morning and I am not able to go back to sleep, hence me cooking right now”. Sora answered Nickhun walked towards the coffee maker to get his cup of coffee and asked Sora “why would JS call you early in the morning, everything ok?” Sora looked at his brother and answered “He just needed to go to Japan to meet some client I believe and to meet JB” “now the question is, are you ok?”Khun continued to ask. Sora was surprise by her brother’s question “Huh?” Sora answered “Kang Sora, you actually think I didn’t noticed that you’ve been quite and anxious for the last few days, is this something to do with JB?” Khun continued to asked Sora tried to avoid looking at her brother when she answered “what do you mean?” answered innocently “so you are pleading the fifth then” Khun responded with a smile “but sweetie refusing to answer is almost admitting to your guilt remember that, I am not going to force you to tell me anything rigth now but a piece of advice, keeping it all to yourself will suffocate you and can even drive you crazy” Khun continued. " I know, but I’ll take JS oppa’s advice for now; I will take this time to think and sort out my feelings". Sora smiled at her eldest brother and continued cooking but at the same time she was thinking if she should follow her heart which say’s it’s ok to be with JB or his mind that says no because they are friend. Her thought were interrupted when Khun spoke again and said “What if? Is one of the questions that will always hunt you for the rest of your life because that is a question that can never be answered once you let the opportunity pass you by”.

____________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the delayed update. I was not sure how to write this chapter but her it is hope you like it.

As always comments and suggestion are greatly appriciated.