Chapter 8: Will Never be the Same

Love and Fate

Chapter 8: Will Never be the Same

 

Park Jung Soo’s POV

While drinking my ice chocolate at the airport waiting to board, I recalled back the conversation I had with Sora the night before.

“Anyways, is your problem with CM resolved already?” I asked “Somewhat yes…. Oppa I have a question for you” Sora asked “Ok, this sounds a bit serious, is this something to do with what you are not ready to tell me yet?” I answered “I am not sure, but if you we’re put in a situation to choose between friendship and love, what will you choose?” Sora asked me sincerely “well if you asked me, I will have to say I choose both, I can’t really pick one over the other because love meaning loving someone other than your family and friendship are the two kind of relationship that a person need to be able to survive in this world; is this question related to what happened with you and JB?” I asked again this time Sora just nod without saying anything but had a confuse look in her face that I find very charming. “Hey if you’re not ready to tell me it’s ok, no pressure you know that right?” I tried reassuring her she looked at me as if she is debating whether to say anything or just be quite but I guess she really needed to let it all out because she ended up telling me everything she was feeling “ I know but I don’t think I can hold it much longer. I’ve been going crazy the whole week, I can’t really talk to Hyorin she get too excited and that can be really loud, can’t really talk to JB oppa since he is the one involved, I really only have you who always seems know what to do, what should I do oppa? Sora asked. At this point I myself was not sure what to feel, I felt like my heart is being torn to pieces there are a lot of feelings going through my head hurt, anger, fear and even envy with JB who had the guts to actually kiss Sora. I can’t really explain what I am feeling but when I looked at Sora again with a very confuse expression and was about to cry I had to compose myself and try to get ahold of the situation and try to help her the only I know how and that is to listen and explain to her the situation that she is currently facing. “Really it all boils down to what you really feel, do you like him not as a friend but more than that what I mean is do you see him as a man or are you just freaking out  because JB is the one who kissed you and he happens to be one of your best friend? I asked. Sora bowed and head and I asked me “How do you know if you like someone I mean really like someone not just attracted to him or her” seeing her eyes with those expression, I knew what she really needed, that expression from Sora I often see when she already know the answer to her question but needs some assurance that she’s right but how can I reassure her when I myself is not sure. I looked at Sora and look her in the eyes and just said “I think you and I both know the answer to your question but you are just clouded by fear of admitting that you see JB as a man and not just as a friend, I can’t really tell you how you should feel but remember liking or even loving a person whether he is your friend or a stranger is never wrong but how will you go about those feelings is what’s important, I am not saying what you’re going through is not difficult but the only person who can really answer your question is you because it involves your feeling” I tried to be as objective as I can when I answered her even though I know this answer could lead to a very painful heart break for me.

I looked at Sora and lift up her chin and look her in the eyes and just said “Princess, sorry I am not able to help you with this situation right now, but I think you can use this time that me and JB are not here you will have time to think it through, just know that I am here for you and will always be by your side”. Sora nodded and just hugs me and said “thank you for always being here Oppa I really wouldn’t know what to do without you, you know I Love You right?” I just smiled at her and just nodded and hugged her and said “I Love you too, Princess”. I was not really sure how I was able to hold on to my tears at that time, when she said I love you I knew she meant them but not the same I way when I said them, I will always be just a friend to her and that was the time that I realized and accepted that I will just be her friend.

My phone rang and that interrupted my train of thought. I looked at my phone to see who is calling and answered the call “Hello, what’s up Siwon?” I answered “Hyung are you by any chance in the airport waiting to board at Japan Air?” Siwon asked “Yes, wh…” I haven’t even finished answering Siwon’ s question when I see him wave his hands in front of my face trying to catch my attention. “ I thought it was you, you were so deep into your thought that you did not even notice me calling you earlier, everything ok, I didn’t know you we’re going to Japan” Siwon asked one question after another “Sorry, geezz Siwon one question at a time man.. anyways yes I am going to meet up with some clients and actually going there to go see JB as well” I answered “ohh.. Ok everything ok with JB?” Siwon asked again “I am not sure yet” I responded honestly “worried huh? That’s probably why you were so deep into your thoughts earlier that you did not notice me, I am sure everything will be ok” Siwon reassured me “ I am sure it will be” I answered but I know deep down nothing will ever be the same.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the delayed update i got so busy at work that I was not able to find time to update my story.

Anyways so after a few chapters we are now seeing the character's feelings and as the saying goes and "the plot thickens"

By the way thank you for all individual who subscribe to my story hopefully you will enjoy reading it".

As always your commets and suggestions are welcome.

Thank you and have a great weekend.