Walking in the Rain

The Secret Student

when i woke up my head was pounding and apparently i was soaked. i was lying on a bench with a small roof on the side of the street. It was raining outside. Who's jacket is this? it was shielding me from the cold air.

When i looked to the right, i see him, right next to me. He's Kim Kibum or "key" as the school's fangirls called him. He was only wearing his polo shirt and was apparently more soaked than i was. So, i guess this is his? He was sleeping soundly with his hands crossed and head resting on his shoulders. Wh-why?

i grabbed his jacket and inched over closer to him, i wrapped his jacket around him.

"Thank you" i whispered.

i guess it really wasn't a dream, he did save me from the closet. i decided to walk to my house despite the rain. There were no cars or taxis passing by. So i guess this is why we were stuck here. He went through all the trouble.

i was about to step foot outside the roof but he suddenly grabbed my wrist. 

"You don't expect me to let a young girl walk through the rain alone at night do you?" he said still a bit sleepy, getting his wet locks away from his eyes.

"You don't need to" i replied. But it wouldn't e so bad taking his offer. The rain was pretty strong and the streets were so deserted it was scary.

"Yes I do." He smiled as he stood up and put his jacket on my head.

Woa. He's so nice, so this is why so many students at my school are obsessed with him.

"Um I have a question." i said. He looked at me with gentle eyes waiting for my question. "Why did you save me?"

He chuckled, "Well, if you see someone locked in a closet, you'd try to get them out right?"

"Hehe, r-right" i said, a bit embarrassed.

He started taking off his shirt. Oh my gosh what are you doing? I quickly turned away. From the corner of my eye  i could still see him. Darn, he has better skin than me, his body is well-proportioned too. He squeezed out as much water he could from his shirt and put it back on. 

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. The contact made me tingle. I wasn't used to this kind of stuff. 

"Where to? He asked."

"um...my house is only a few blocks away."i replied "Right on the first corner"

"got it" he smiled

He held me tighter when we stepped out of the roof. We ran as fast as we could through the rain. His jacket kept slipping out of my head but he held it so keep it in place. I looked up and saw him looking straight, not even caring about the rain. This is so embarrassing, i seem like a child. -.-

I was huffing and puffing and he wasn't even flinching. I'm not the sportiest person okay? I'm glad P.E is an elective subject in our school, otherwise I'd probably fail.

Apparently he noticed that i was getting tired so he went slower. We were just walking. I looked at his hands and saw blisters, guilt started filling me up. He saw me looking at his hands.

"That was a tough lock, don't worry, its nothing" He reassured.

I stil felt bad.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but, your like...an umma."

He chuckled 

"Haha, you might not know but i get that a lot."

I didn't even notice but we were already at my apartment building. Yeah, "my" I've been living alone for the past year. I quickly got myself out of his arms and bowed.

"Th-thank you so much."i stuttered"want me to call you a cab?"

"No need."

He grabbed a card from his pocket. My eyes widened.

"Am i that unnoticeable? We live on the same building."

The card was a pass that only people in this building have

......

I should really pay attention to things.

 

----------------------

This chap was mostly about key but the next ones are going to be about Ha-Young and Taemin. I hope you like it ^^