Misunderstanding

The Secret Student

I shielded my eyes from the flashing cameras. Oh no! I forgot! I'm still in my pajamas. I ran outside the door. I REALLY wasn't thinking things through. The paparrazzi also dashed out to follow me. I ran as fast as I could, which is not very fast, Then suddenly someone from behind be caught me by the shoulders and covered my mouth and led me to an empty room. I bit the person's hand to let go of me.

"YOW! why do you like biting hands so much??" I turned around 100% sure of who was the person behind me.

"T-taemin!" I screeched.

"Your welcome."

I was panting like hell. "No, that's my line." I said catching my breath. "Tell me Taemin? why am I so nice?" I said half-regretting what I just did

Taemin csme closer to me and ruffled my hair, apparently, for some reason, he was pissed. 

"What you did wasn't nice it was STUPID." he said trying to hold back his anger.

"What? really! your not just arrogant, but you lack gratitude too." I fuoght back.

"Didn't I send you a text that you don't have to pretend?" he said a-matter-of-factly. "Yeah but-"

"I already made a plan that could save us both! That totally wasn't neccessary" He exclaimed.

I stayed silent with my eyes bulging, taking that sentence in.

". . What?" I said, dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I told my manager the truth, and suprisingly he was pretty cool about it. He helped me formulate a plan. He told me to tell the media that I was just doing a photoshoot in the school because of an Indie film I was supposedly doing. The story's a bit shady but I think it's more beliebable than saying that I have a secret identity."

"B-But didn't you say that you had to deal with the consequences in your text?" you tried to reason.

"Yeah, because i lied to the media that you're my girlfriend so they'll think that I'm a liar."

"..oh."

"Aiish! now things're even more complicated." Taemin whined doing a face palm.

"Can't you just go on with the plan and tell them that what I said wasn't true?"

Taemin paused and looked at me. He poked my forehead lightly.

"Hey aren't you an honor student? they'll think that your a phsyco that took a joke seriously if we tell them that."

My heart sank about a thousand meters deep. Why didn't I think of that plan? -.-

I didn't know what else to say but ". . Sorry" I said, glumly dropping my head. My eyes started to water. Taemin looked at me with concerned eyes. He probably felt sorry for me, because he knew what I was going to experience after that outburst airs on T.V. And probably realized that my intentions for doing that was for his sake.He took my chin and titlted up my head slightly so that he could see my face. He pinched my cheeks and gave a sigh.

"Pabo." he said with a grin "No need to cry about it." . He wiped my sligtly wet eyes. Is he. . actually being NICE to me? whoa. o.0 I dont want to admit it but maybe I blushed at that moment? 

Tamin smiled at me once more. Ahh. . So this is the reason why he's famous. =/

"C'mon" he said while pulling me by the hand. "Let's meet our adoring fans."

Just as he opened the door, cameras started flashing.

 

. . I'm getting really tired of this. . -.- This is sorta forming a pattern

 

---------------------------------

*Sigh* KEEEEEEEYY!! <3 I miss him xD

*melts*

 

Even while drinking milk Taemin's cute wee! .. lol

 

credit JulieTheia Weareshining.com for the GIF's ^^

---------<3-------<3----------