Girlfriend??

The Secret Student

School again, i had prepped my notes and pens as usual, but i wasn't in my usual cut-throat study mode. I couldn't shake off what happened last night. That was the most awkward trip upstairs ever. The whole time we went up the building, i had a lump in my throat. i was so embarrassed that i didn't even know we lived on the same building.

"Okay class, time for a quiz."

i snapped. What? I didn't even listen.

-----

My day has been crappy. I've got my very first 75 grade. -.- stupid teacher, giving me a suprise quiz when i'm not listening. That quiz totally messed up my mood. I was nearing the school grounds when i heard all these loud bickering and camera shot sounds. What's going on? I hurried to see what the noise was all about. Girls were screaming atnd shouting, and cameras were flashing. There were even media there.

I elbowed across the crowd and there i see him, in the middle of the commotion, Lee Taemin. Looking like a deer in the headlights. He was wearing the usual uniform w/o his glasses and his hair was styled in a different way. WAHAHAH! his secret was found out! i made an evil grin. Then he saw me. A twinkle in his eye emerged. He appeared to have gotten a crazy idea. I have weird feeling about this.

He yanked my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"Her! that's the reason i'm here. I pretended to be a student to meet with her. My girlfriend." He cheekily said.

My eyes widened. WHAT THE HECK? i wanted to scream out "no" but he squeezed my shoulder so hard i couldn't. "Just play along with it." he mouthed to me while still posing for the cameras. What is he planning to do?

Suddenly the cameras were all flashing at me. My eyes twitched because of all the light. They were burning. Then Taemin suddenly covered my eyes and lead me outside the crowd. I couldn't see so i just let myself be taken away by him. I didn't even know that we were just about to enter a car. I pinched his hands to let go of my face.

"Ow!" He screeched.

"Where the heck are you taking me? and what was that about?" I retorted

He pointed at at the crowd running towards us with with all their cameras, recorders and microphones. I gulped.

"What? you want to go back?" He scoffed. "Just get in the car." 

Grudgingly, i followed. The car was HI-UGE! it's seats were made of leopard skin leather and was a long limousine. It even had those wine holders, though instead of wine it had chocolate milk. . lol 

"impressive huh?" he cheekily said

"not really" I said rolling my eyes. Wow. he's so humble =/. His eye twitched in annoyance "Hey, it's time for you to explain."

"Fine, i'll explain to you when we get to a restaurant." He grabbed a remote and click a button that made the divider from the back seat to the driver's  seat go down. The driver was already there. "Where to Mr. Lee?" The driver asked

"just any random diner. so that we won't stand out too much."

I don't think that two students coming out of a huge limousine is what you call "discreet." -.-

He grabbed his apparently fake eyeglasses from his jacket and arranged his hair so that his bangs will cover half of his eyes. It was his usual student disguise (His fake name is Cho Ji Wan). Wow, he did look unrecognizable. 

I kept looking at him. How can he be so arrogant when he CLEARLY needs to apologize to me. He thinks that he can do no wrong.

"What? do you have some sort of glasses complex?" He grinned

...I wanna punch him

---------

We were seated at a common diner. Good thing nobody saw us get off of the limousine. He told his driver to leave us.

I crossed my arms and looked at him sharply, waiting for an answer. But he ignored it and just took a look at the menu. 

"What would you li--?" 

"Don't be so arrogant and answer my question!" I screamed getting off my seat. By the time i realized the loudness of my voice everybody already stared at me. 

"Fine. fine! calm down." He said in a hushed tone. I sat down again, trying to calm myself again.

He cleared his throat. "look this is what happened....

----flashback---

I was making my way to class. I was running a bit late. ok a lot late and after this huge late T.V performance, i slept at about 3 o'clock. So naturally i woke up late. I woke up about 2 hours after class started so i hurried so that maybe i can catch up. Reaching the school grounds i was sleepy as hell and kept tripping everywhere so i washed my face in the school's faucet, so obviously my disguise was gone, i tied my hair and took off my glasses. This is the part that gets really annoying a girl saw me and started screaming, it was their phys. ed period. She called all of her classmates over. And of course they took out their phones and cameras. Some texted like crazy and I think even called the press. They press came unusually fast it was scary. In no time i was surrounded by screaming fangirls and abbrasive media. They kept bombarding me with questions like "Are you enrolling in this school?" "Are you quitting showbusiness to study?" "Any message to your fans now that your leaving?" and stuff like that

that's when you came along. I figured that if I pretended that i just disguised myself as a student to meet with my girlfriend my secret identity won't be revealed. People would have no more speculations of me actually being a student here, well I am, but as Ji Wan.

---end of flashback----

"Ah, so that's it." I said still a bit annoyed. "But why me?"

"Isn't it obvious? because you're the only one that knows." Well, that makes sense.

"Don't you know that your being selfish? Who knows what your fans will do to me?" I tried to say as calmly as i could. A trouble look emerged through his face.  He looked down and then looked straight at me with those fierce eyes like before.

"I know." He said seriously. For some reason I couldn't scream at him or even retort his lame answer.

"That's why I'm going to do my best to protect you. I promise. Please, just, just go along with it."

I know i should've flat out rejected him, but i pitied him. I know that he tried his best to keep a normal life, even if it WAS  fake, and judging from the fact that even though he didn't get enough sleep yet he went to school anyways proves that he values his education. I don't know what to say.

"I-I''m sorry" I said while getting up from my seat. "I'll try to think about it"

"please do." he mumbled

I was ready to go through the door when i turned around slightly. I saw him glumly dropping his head and clutching together his arms. Even though his fringe was covering his eyes I could see that he was depressed. God! why do I feel so darn guilty? I have no obligation towards him, and besides! he should be the one feeling bad. My bullies will probably drive me insane, even if he admits that he lied. they will still increase tenfold.

I went back to my apartment, strategically avoiding Key. I don't know why but lately I can't face him properly. I plopped on my bed and thought long and hard.

----------

Weee! I know that this chapter is a bit hanging but i felt great writing it. I just love Taemin and he finally showed his vulnerable side..lol 

Anyways, i hope that anyone who read this like it. ^^