Trapped

The Secret Student

 

After a few seconds of awkwardness, he finally took his hand off my mouth. I took a deep gasp of air.

"i-i didn't hear anything" i stuttered, still a bit shocked.

he made a sinister smirk and inched over closer to me. His put his elbow in the wall, making my back press against the wall even more. Wh-what is he doing??

"Answer my question, how much did you hear?" he said slowly yet firmly as if scolding a 6-year-old.

i didn't reply. Then, he suddenly got closer to me even more making me screech; "YOU'RE NAME'S LEE TAEMIN!" i confessed.

he backed away instantly with a troubled look. So it's true, he's THAT lee taemin.

"I won't tell anyone" yeah, i don't particularly care though, gossip's never been my kind of thing.

"You! you better not, or else i'll make your life a living hell!" he threatened then walked quickly away, apparently not knowing what else to say. Gosh, he's like a kid who's secret stash of cookies was discovered.

-----------

it's been two weeks, after that we didn't have any more confrontations. He returned to being an almost part-time student, and i continued my daily routines.

I was alone in the physics lab doing my experiment for this investigatory study i was making to enter the school fair when these two girls from my class entered the room. They were clearly giving me the stink eye. At first i didn't mind them, as if I'M not used to it. But they suddenly sat on the same table.

"what do you want?" i asked catiously

hearing my question, they smiled at each other as if giving a signal. then one of them crept up behind me and used her handkerchief to cover my nose and mouth and one opened the supply closet. They dragged me towards it and dumped me inside. Then, they swiflty closed and locked the doors.

 

i banged the door multiple times  in a desperate attempt to open it. it wouldn't budge no matter how much i tried. 

"Don't waste you're effort" one of them snickered,

i peeped through the hole on the door. The two girls were laughing in triumph. if looks could kill, they'd be dead right now. i didn't beg or anything because i knew for a fact that they would never let me out. Also, to preserve my dignity.

"that's what you get for making us look stupid in front of Key-oppa." they said in unison

OH! so that's what this is about? i just told them that they spelled the word wrong. You see, they were making this presentation for this Key guy and made banners saying "WE LAVE YOU" 

yeah,..that's how they spelled it L-A-V-E. -.- come on..

i corrected them constructively and they do THIS?

when they left i lost my composure. tears started rolling down my cheeks. i don't know  why but i felt bitter. Why would they bully me this much? i never did anything to them.

i spent hours in there until i finally dozed off to sleep.

 

i had a dream..i dreamt that i was being carried on the back of some guy. who is he?  i wanted him to turn around so that i could look. 

"ha-young? are you okay" he said softly.

...

wait is this REALLY a dream?