The first night

Love is like a Rainbow

 

I woke up screaming again I was shaking and sweaty. Why did this dream always make me scream. I knew what was coming. Why would I be scared? Tears rolled down my cheeks. My door burst open and in came Seunghyun. Looking worried.

“Lilly?” He came to my side to see what was wrong.

“I'm fine.” I told him wiping my face with the corner of my covers. “I'm fine.”

Jaejin came in next followed by Soo Yun. He must of went to find someone, when he heard me scream.

“You Okay, sweetie?” Soo Yun came and sat by my side and pulled me into her arms.

“I'm fine. I'm used to it.” I got up and headed towards the bathroom. I felt sticky and wanted a shower.

 

 

 

“What was that?” Seunghyun asked Soo Yun. They where sitting on Lilly's bed waiting for her to finish her shower.

“Nightmare. She's had the same one since she came here. She told me it's like her mind is a record repeating the scene of here family's death, over and over as soon as she closes her eyes. I can't remember a night when she hasn't woke up screaming. She Moved her room further away from her Abeoji a few years ago so she would stop waking him up every night with her screams. I don't think he knows it still happens.” All three of them stared at the bathroom door. The only sound you could hear was the sound of the shower.

“How did they die?” asked Seunghyun. Soo Yun stared down at the floor for a long time.

“Arson.” She finally said.