The nightmares

Love is like a Rainbow

 

The nightmares are always the same. In the distance I see my families frightened faces as bright white flames dance around them around their bodies like deadly ropes. I run to save them but no matter how fast I go I don't get any closer. All I can do is watch as the flames take them away.

Ironic how light supposedly represents goodness, when it is the reason my family are gone.

“Ahn nyeong ha se yo”

I pull my covers over my face and mumble a grumpy reply. I hate mornings. Life would be so much easier if I could just stay in bed all morning. My covers peel of me and next thing I know Soo yun has pulled me up and shoved me towards the bathroom, so she could make my bed. This has been a daily ritual since I moved to Korea, twelve years ago.

I the shower letting the room fill with steam until I stepped into the hot water. Soo yun was giggling as she scurried about my room. She is one of my Fathers maids and my best friend. I know what your thinking, and yes. My family did die in a fire, arson to be precise. Pai Jung Hwa used to spend his holidays in England. He stayed in a large house across from where I lived. We where very close. He often taught me to play the piano when he stayed in the summers. I was a curious child, so I loved it when he told me how to say odd words in Korean.

On the day of my Families death I was at his house playing the piano. There was a screech of an engine and less than a minuet later screams. I remember standing there, unable to cry, as the fire was put out and three bundles, wrapped in cloth, being put into an ambulance. I didn't cry until the funeral. I think something clicked, like I then realized they weren't coming back.

Social services wanted to put me in a foster home, but Abeoji told them that he would look after me. The adoption papers where signed and I moved to Korea. Ever since that day I have never gone a night without having that nightmare.

I couldn't help but laugh when I looked in my over sized, over filled wardrobe. A white cotton dress was hung over the back of the chair. It was new. Abeoji must have brought it for me, as one of his attempts to make me dress like an ordinary person. I would wear it of course. I was just going to put on a bright blue t-shirt and bright yellow leggings under it. Once I was dressed I lined my Big blue eyes with liner. Powdered my face and put gloss on my lips. I saw my pink woolly hat sitting on my desk and decided to wear that to. Once I was done I hopped, skipped and jumped down the stairs, to see what I would be having for breakfast.

(I know I know. Nothing about FT Island yet, but hey we all know them guys really well -we are fans it's our job- so I thought you would like to know a little bit about our new character. Don't worry I promise they will apear in the next chapter.) hwighting xD