Questions?

Love is like a Rainbow

 

When I hop into the dinning room, the maids are setting our plates down on the table. Soo yun took one look at me and burst out laughing.

“Morning Abeoji.” I chirp kissing him on the cheek. I twirl around before sitting down. “thanks for the dress.”

“You are one strange little lady.” He told me as he began eating.

“Seems although your plan didn't work.” Soo yun told Abeoji.

“My plans never work.”

All three maids bowed and left the room giggling to themselves.

Our house isn't really like other rich households. We are good friends with all of our maids and cooks. To be honest Abeoji did not become this rich working as a composer. His parents owned a successful banking business. When they passed away everything was given to Abeoji, as he was an only child. He didn't want to go into the bank business, so he had sold it and gained a lot of money.

BRING!!!

I don't understand people who keep their ring tone as a boring old 'bring' I mean, who would when you can change it to exciting sounds like, cockle doodle dos and crying babies? On second thought crying babies probably isn't the best idea. Abeoji looked at his caller ID and walked out of the room. He usually does that if he thinks its a call I'd find interesting enough to listen in on. Now I was curious.

I tip toed toward the door, so I could listen, but I only got the end of the conversation.

“ I under stand . . . Of course . . . send them over.”

He Hung up and slid his phone back into his pocket, when he turned around and saw me standing behind him, with a huge grin on my face, he jumped.

“Who was that?”

“Manager Sa.”

“What did he want?”

“A favor.”

“Which was...?”

Abeoji rolled his eyes.

“Soo Yun!” shouted Abeoji walking into his office. She appeared out of no where. I don't understand how she does that, It's scary. “Please prepare five guest bedrooms and tell the others we will be having company.”

She nodded and scurried away. Abeoji sat at his desk looking at me hinting that he needed to make a call and he wants me to leave first. Obviously I didn't budge.

“Who's the company?”

He didn't say a word just smiled at me and made a shewing motion with his hand. I smiled back and shock my head.

“If I told you, will you go away and let me make my phone call?”

“Indeed.”

“You know I'm composing a song right now. Don't you?”

“Yes.”

“Well the people it is for, their dorms flooded because of a burst pipe and now they have no where to stay. Seeing as the size of our house. Manager Sa suggested that they come stay with us for a while. It'll also be a good opportunity to get a head start on this song.”

“So who's staying?”

“FT Island.”