Ahn nyeong ha se yo

Love is like a Rainbow

 

The Guys are due to arrive in about ten minuets, so I scurry around after Soo yun trying to help.

We both pulled on either side of the cover and straightened it out over the bed. It looked very pretty and neat until I sat on it.

“You know thats not really helping.” Soo yun shewed me off the bed, so she could straighten the creases left by my .

“They'll be here soon.” I chirp looking at my watch. I jump up and down, then twirl like I used to when I went through my ballerina phrase.

“You know your father told the other maids not to act like crazy fans, when they come, so they will feel comfortable. I'm guessing that mean you too Missy.” She poked me in the belly.

“I am NOT a crazy fan.” I Laughed. Soo yun raised her eye brows.

“Your not? Am I correct about the fact you often dance around singing their songs?”

“They're good songs”

“Indeed.”

“Fine I'm a crazy fan.”

“I know.”

A little while later the doorbell rang. I stood next to the door trying to listen. Unfortunately the problem about living in such a large house, is it's impossible to sneakily hear someone at the door, when you are three stories up, in on of the far rooms.

“Why don't you just go down and greet them?” Soo yun was behind me collecting her cleaning things.

“Because then I'd seem desperate.”

“You are desperate.”

Ae cha was then walking out of my room when we came out of on of the guest rooms. When she spotted me she came up to me.

“Your Abeoji would like you to come meet the guests.” She was blushing, so I knew she was the one who opened the door for them.

When I went down I heard talking coming from the large west room. Where we normally go when we have visitors. I knock on the door, because if I just went in I'd have to stand in the door way looking like a loon waiting for a pause in the conversation before I could greet them.

“Come in.”

The conversation stopped as everybody waited for me to enter.

“ Ahn nyeong ha se yo” I said bowing. Oh boy In front of me sat five of the most handsome and talented guys I have ever met, also two older guys – Abeoji and Manager Sa- But they don't matter.

“This is my daughter Lilly. She was looking forward to meeting you. I believe she is a fan.” Thank you Abeoji for embarrassing me in front of my idols. I appreciate it.

“Abeoji, you weren't supposed to say that.” I whined. He laughed at me, as I took a seat on the arm of his chair.

“Hello Lilly.” Seunghyun said in English doing a cute little wave. All of the others also waved back except Hong Ki, how had a puzzled look on his face, as he looked back and forth between me and my Abeoji.

“You look confused.” I told Hong Ki tilting my head to the side. He opened his mouth and closed it again, looking a bit like a fish.

“How can he be you Abeoji? When he is Korean and you are English?” Minhwan hit him round the head. It was obvious they where all surprised he couldn't work that out himself.

“I'm adopted.” I told him trying not to laugh. His eyes widened as he rubbed his head where Minhwan had hit him.

“Really?”

“I'm pretty sure. Abeoji has been my Abeoji for twelve years now, so it feels like he is my real Abeoji. To be honest I can't remember my parents very well anymore. ”

Abeoji wrapped his arm around me and gave me a squeeze. He knows it's hard for me to talk about my parents. He knows I still have the nightmares.

“Lilly. Could you bring the boys to the top east rooms and show them the rooms they will be staying in? I need to talk to Manager Sa.”

I nodded and jumped of the chair.

“How big is your house?” asked Jong Hun, once we had got to the second floor. I turned round the corner and began on the third floor.

“Huge. I always get lost, and I live here.” We turned down a corridor and started to walk down a long hall way.

“Were not lost now. Are we?”

“Nope.” I replied smiling.

At the end of the hall was a set of large double doors and a couple of butlers who very nicely opened them for me.

“In here.” I told them rushing into the room. A few maids where still tidying up, but once we walked in, they bowed then walked out after us. The room was kind of like my chill out room. It had Sofa's in on corner facing a flat screen telly embedded into the wall. My piano and guitars where in another. In all it was a pretty awesome room. George my cute little tabby kitten was asleep on one of the sofas, but jumped down for a cuddle when he saw me.

“Cool.” They all said in unison. Around the room where six doors. The one nearest the piano was my room and the other five where spare.

“You can pick which room you want I told them, but that one there,” I pointed to the piano, “thats mine.”