Cookies

Love is like a Rainbow

 

After Dinner, the guys stuff, that had been saved from the flood, had turned up. They all went up to their rooms to put it away, while I went into the chill out room. I was laying on the sofa with a purring kitten on my belly when Hong Ki came out of his room. He saw me and Sat on the floor, next to the sofa, watching the TV even though it wasn't .

“About earlier today, gamsahabnida.” He done a cute little sitting down bow and looked up at me with an apologetic look on his face.

“You don't need to apologize.” I Georges ears, which makes his twitch. He stretches out his paws and walks up to my head. Deciding to fall asleep on my forehead, as punishment for waking him up.

“You have a kitten on your head.” said Hong Ki stating the obvious.

“Indeed, I do.”

There was a long pause as we both sat there saying nothing staring at the blank TV screen, suddenly I had an idea. I jumped up and pulled Hong Ki up with me too.

“Come on Oppa, lets go do something fun.”

I dragged him down the stairs and headed for the kitchen almost bumping into chef Ki Young. He walked to the cupboard and brought down my cookie supplies.

“How did you know I wanted to make cookies?”

“You always want to make cookies.” Chef Ki Young wrote down the instructions and walked out of the room to give one of the maids a shopping list.

“Were making cookies?” Asked Hong Ki looking happy.

“Yeps. I like making cookies.”

“So do I.”

We set about making the dough fighting over who got to mix. Hong Ki looked surprised by my container of shaped cookie cutters. He went mad with the banana shaped one, leaving only enough space, for me to do a few woolly hat shaped ones. By then Chef Ki Young had came back in and mumbled something about not trusting me with the oven. We mixed some banana flavored frosting while we waited for them to cook.

“Why does it have to be Banana flavored frosting? Strawberry is so much nicer.” I dipped my pinky into to bowl and it of.

“It'd be silly to have banana shaped cookies that don't taste of bananas.”

“It'd also be silly to have woolly hat shaped cookies that taste of bananas.”

“Yeah, but you don't have woolly hat flavoring.”

Once the cookies had been frosted and sprinkled with a little more than a sprinkle of sprinkles and we to where covered in frosting and sprinkles. We took the cookies up to the room to share with the others.

“What happened to you two? You look a mess.” Minhwan asked.

“We made cookies.” I explained holding up the tray. Jong Hun ran his finger down my nose and of the frosting he had caught.

“You taste of bananas.” He took three cookies and went over to the TV which was now . Hong Ki my cheek and smiled. He was a little too close for comfort. It made me blush but hopefully the yellow frosting hid most of it.

“You do taste of bananas .” His eyes widens and gets closer to me again, but I put my hand on his chest to stop him.

“ it of your own face.”

“But I can't reach.”

I couldn't help but laugh as he demonstrated how his tongue couldn't of the frosting.