Day by Day

Oh!My Romeo!

 

Chapter 7

 

It was Saturday morning

 

You woke up early and did your daily routines.

After taking a bath you dried your hair up and went downstairPECTING that Minwoo the cook prepared something  for breakfast.

You saw Minwoo pouting at the edge of the table..

You approached him and bent down alittle.”Whats wrong?”You asked .”Noona….we don’t have food….”He muttered.*Wow!We don’t have any!???*.

“We don’t?”You asked him.He nodded.

"Because you're eating alot MInwoo"you scolded him."Im not!"He insisted.

You chuckled and shook your head

“I’ll just shop and you go eat cereals ok?”You told him.He nodded.

“I’ll be going”You told him and slung your bag on  your shoulder and left the house.

 

 

 

Afterfive minutes.You reached the grocery store.

You looked around the grocery store and started shopping.

“Eggs check,Milk check,Fruits check,Meat check,Butter check,Rice check…..erm….I forgot something….Minwoo’s Ice cream that’s right”You scanned the grocery store

To find Minwoo’s favorite Ice Cream.*Yes!There’s one left!*You went towards it and grabbed it but someone was holding it also.You looked up and saw it was Gongchan.

Your heart throbbed fast agin.Whever he’s around this crazy event happens.*Wh-What is this feeling?Day by Day whenever he's around this stupid feeling comes!!!*You screamed to yourself.

 

“G-g-g-ongchan?”You stuttered.”Uhuh”He said irritataingly.”Now,Give me that Ice cream”He ordered you.Your temper raised again but it was quite awkward.You felt happy when he’s around but a bit grumpy because of his rude behavior.

“Heck No!”You insisted and hid the Ice cream and placed it behind you.

“Aish,Give it to me.”He muttered.”No”You plainly said and walked awa with your shopping basket.”Yah!”He followed you behind.”Give it to me!”

*Aish,This guy!*You mentally screamed..

“Here!”You shouted t him and gave him the Ice cream.He grinned happily.

*Sorry Minwoo but.I really exploded*You went to the nearest cashier and paid the groceries.

 

You walked out angrily and started stomping your foot.

“Yah!Minyong!”Gongchan yelled.”*Shut Up!You’re annoying!*

“Go Away!Mun di sekki!”You yelledback,but he held your wrist.Yourheart skipped beat and lost its control.You shoved his hand away.*Why Am I feeling this stupid thing!*You mentally screamed.”Yah!Dont hold me!”

You scolded him and turned away.*Cr@p!.Im  flushing pink!*

“Here’s the Ice cream.Im just joking earlier”He chuckled and gave you the Ice ceam.

*Holy cow!He’s just?!...argh….*

“No.Its all yours”You said in an irritated tone.

 

 

*She’s mad!What to do!What to do?!Think Gongchan!*

“I’ll treat you”Gongchan said happily.”What?”You turned around.”Ice cream”He smiled.

“Yay!”You jumped like a little kid.

He chuckled.You and Gongchan went to a nearby Icde cream shop.

“Wow.Pororo designs”You starred at the shop in awe.

“Lets sit there”Gongchan pointed an empty table.You nodded and followed him behind.

 

You sat on Gongchan’s opposite direction.Gongchan called the waiter and asked you what will be your order.”Tiramisu”You told  him and flashed your pretty smile

 

*She’s so cute!I wonder……if she likes someone already…..if she does that man is so lucky*He sighed to hiself.

 

“Tiramisu Please”He told the waiter.The waiter nodded and left our table to prepare your orders.

 

 Theorders arrived and you started eating your Ice cream.”Mmmm”You mubled while the ice cream.

 

 

 

*She’s so cute.The ice cream is allover her face*suddenly he saw your lips covered with ice cream but you’re not minding it.His heart started to race.He got attracted by your cherry colored lips.He lost his self-control.He suddenly leaned closer to you and……..

 


Hi you :D

I Updated (I’ll try to Update again :D )

THANKS FOR ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED

How’s the Story?

I want to know your reactions and feelings so

GO COMMENT

THANKS AGAIN you for reading :D

BTW.Have you seen B1A4's comeback teaser?ITS SO CUTE AND HILLARIOUS!! XD