A Yearly Tradition

Oh!My Romeo!

 

 

 

 

 Chapter 1

 

“Miss,No Minyoung!I already told you this for the 100th time!”

"Don't sleep inside the class!"The teacher shouted at you and poked your head.

”She is really a bid-fat meanie teacher.”You mumbled while sleeping.

“Oh-yeah miss Sang Kwonghee neh.That big bass!”you mubled again and again while sleeping.Miss Kwonghee’s eyes widened by hearing what you said.Your classmates started laughing like retards and watched you sleep talking.”Miss Minyoung.”Miss Kwonghee gently shook you and poked your cheeks for you to wake up.

 

 

“I’m sleeping here.Go away you old bass.”you mumbled and tilted your head in the opposite direction.”AISH!”she hissed and pulled slammed your table.You quickly held your head up and blinked.”Um.Hi Ma’am”you innocently said and flashed a cute smile.

“Miss No Minyoung follow me!”she ordered you angrily.You stood up and pouted.

*AISH!PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE AGAIN!*you thought and stomped your feet.You followed Miss Kwonghee behind and made faces behind her.After 3 minutes,You’ve already reached the principal’s office.

 

 

You bowed your head down because of embarrassment being the School'sTop Student.*Holy cow!I’m here’AGAIN’ because of Sleeping!Every Year this happens!Is this a Yearly tradition!*You mentally screamed and face-palmed.

”Wait someone’s having their  lecture”Miss Kwonghee said.You sighed and ruffled your hair.”I’ll be going I still have a class.I’ll just leavea note here”She said and placed a note on the principal’s board.She left you and slammed the door infront of your face.*Miss Kwonghee is a big-bad bass!*You sighed and looked at the note.

’Dear Principal,The lady inside the room sleept in my class for an hour please give her some punsishments that can change her attitude.

You sighed and pouted.

”I’m so Stupid…..sleeping inside the room…”you mumbled

“Yah!You kids don’t ever do this again ok?!”You heard the Principal shouted at Five Tall

Guys who were inside the room.Behind the blinds you saw the 5 guys murmuring at each other ‘BAD’ things about the principal.The Principal slammed his table and told them to get out of the room.They quickly dashed outside the room,but one hazeled eye guy stayed.He made faces at the principal and laughed his head off.You starred at him,DUMBFOUNDED.*Is he a retard?*.You started grinning and shook your head.

While he is busy laughing he didn’t notice you.He accidentally bumped you.

“Hey!Watch it!”he exclaimed and glared at you.Your eyes widened.”Excuse me?You’re

The one who’s laughing like a retard here”yousaid in a sarcastic way.”Oh!So You’re saying that its my fault!”he exclaimed and furrowed his eyebrows.

”Yeah!”you shouted back at him.

”Hey Miss, Ummm”he said and snatched your ID.

”Oh Yeah OK,Miss Minyoung No.I’m the cute and popular Gongchan Shik don’t dare mess with me”

*So he’s the member of B1……B1NANA?Banana?*.

”So you’re from B1NANA?”You asked him.

”WHAT!B1NANA!”he shouted at you.

”Oh…So whats it? Banana?”You asked again.

NO!ITS B1A4 you pabo!”he shouted at you and rolled his eyes.

 

Suddenly the principal came and shooed him out of the room and talked to you.

You just nodded and nodded without even listening to him.

"Neh,I wont do it again."You assured him and forced a smile

*THIS CEREMONY IS TAKING LIKE FOREVER

 


HI GUYS !~

Im here with another story~~!!!

THANKS TO ALL OF MY DEAR READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS :))

THANKS TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED (^v^)

 

 

 

DON'T FORGET TO

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE 

 

BTW!Have you heard of U-Kiss' comeback :)) YAY!Im SO excited!!~~