A Bolt Out of the Blue

Oh!My Romeo!

 

tumblr_lttzy0m8JJ1r5ca5co1_250.gifChapter 22tumblr_lttzy0m8JJ1r5ca5co1_250.gif

 

 

"Minwoo-ah,noona needs to go early today,okay?"You wiped your lips withou the table napkin and stood up,patting Minwoo's head.

"Wae noona? Can't we just go together?"He whined like the little kid he was.

"The Student Council needs me,Minwoo."You ruffled his hair and bid goodbye.

Yes,you're a part of the student council.You're the vice president of the Student Council.Along with Gongchan,who was the Student Council's president.

"Fine!" He puffed his cheeks "Take care noona!"He waved and continued eating.

 

-

 

In School.

 

You glanced at your watch. *Shoot.I'll be late* .You made long steps until your reached the Student Council's Office.As expected,the ever-punctual president Gongchan was there, tapping his chin with a fountain pen.For Gongchan,punctuality is a virtue.You can't help but to glance at this perfect man infront of you.

"You're 30 seconds late,Missy"He smiled at you making your insides melt,slowly.

*Minyoung! Keep calm! You can't loose a single screw right now! Ugh *

You straightened yourself up and sat on the seat beside him while the other members came in.

"'Yo Channie,what's this meeting for?" Jinyoung asked.

"You'll find out later.Take a sit everyone."Gongchan ordered.

Everyone is now in their respective seats.

"I would like to let everyone know that there'll be changes."He glanced at me in a unusual way.

*What's this guy up to?*

The other members motioned him to continue.

"There will be another member of the student council"He motioned a familiar looking female to go in.She went ebside Gongchan and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My anme is Choi Jaekyung,you guys can call me Jae or Jaekyung.Your newest 'VICE PRESIDENT' " She smiled cutely.

Everyone's jaw dropped at her words.Including you,you stared at Gongchan in disbelief.He looked away and scribbled on his notepad.You bit your lowerlip and looked at Jaekyung.

"But! Minyoung is our Vice President!"They roared in disbelief

"I know,but can't we replace her? She's too busy on studies.We can't interfere with the studies of our Valedictorian"Gongchan said and smiled at me.

There's something wrong.

That smile.

It Isn't that smile that made me fall for him.

It's not you.

Gongchan,what happened to you?

This is too much.

"What?! Minyoung noona is capable of managing both! Why ?"

"So,what's going to be Minyoung noonas position in the student council now?"

You just stayed quiet and clenched yourfists into balls.

"None"He said in a monotone.

You roughly stood up from your seat and grabbed your bag straps hearshly and went out of the room.

You furiously walked towards the music room and slammed the door shut.

Tears threathening to fall.

You sat on the mono-block infront of the coal-black organ.

You gripped on your skirt as tears started falling from your eyes.

He has a point.

but.

I managed to do both things at the same time.

Yes,I'm the valedictorian but I can manage to do these things!

Why do I have to be replaced?

But

What's  upsetting is that

Jaekyung would be my replacement

I've worked hard since  Middle School just to enter the student council.

And now,all of the efforts I've manufactured are now useless.

Why are you being like this Gongchan?

Why? I want to know.

You aren't like this before Jaekyung entered your life.

Why?

 

You shut your eyes closed and grazed the cold piano keys.

Slowly you opened your eyes and pressed some keys and played the song El Dorado 

While hitting some keys,tears are streaming down on your face just like a waterfall.

Upon finishing the song a soft knock was heard.

You went back to your senses and wiped your tears with your backhand.

You stood up and opened the door.Your jaw instantly dropped when you saw the person standing infront of you.

That perfect blonde hair,those sharp yet enchanting eyes,those perfect lips

Slowly,everything from the past slowly invaded your senses

 

"What brings you here?" 

 

 

 

 


 

Author's Note

 

Hello everyone! 

I'm really really really sorry!

FOR NOT UPDATING 

FOR MONTHS :((
I was too distressed about my studies.

I hope you'll forgive me ; A ;

AND

Anyways,I already have 83 subscribers?!

WHHUUUUUTT 

Let me just hug all of you guys.

AND ONCE AGAIN.

I'm sorry for making you wait ;(