Timer starts now!

Oh!My Romeo!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who is she for me!?Why am I so affected when that guy hugged her!???"GOngchan shouted.The memories from yesterday's  event kept on bugging his mind.

"No!I can't fall for her!"Gongchan exclaimed and threw his pillow around his room.

"Yah!Lower it Gongchan!"His hyungs scolded him."Aish!Cant you just help me!?"He muttered to himself.

"I like her.....but she's taken already or he's my rival?"He asked hiself while playing with his fingers.

"Hmm....maybe it's just another lover"He convinced himself and stood up."I have to be Minyoung's Romeo!"he shouted out loud enough for his hyungs to hear.

"I'll ask her first if she has any SPECIAL things with that guy but I'll more"he chuckled and let out an evil laugh.

"Mission 'Be her Romeo' is now launching.Timer starts now"He said and laid on his bed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me.Just like her I wanna be pretty~~"You hummed.(2ne1-Ugly)

"Yeah,You're ugly"Someone spoke from behind you.You knew it was Gongchan so you didn't even bother to talk to him.

"Hey,Minyoung I'm serious...do-d-o"Gongchan stuttered."Do?"You asked and raised a brow."Do you have a boyfriend?"

He asked and gulped hard."None.No.I have none."You plainly said and grinned.*Why is he asking me?*

*YES!SHE'S SINGLE!!WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!*Gongchan screamed in his head

"No wonder.No one will fall for a girllike you"He smirked and fliped his hair.

"Tsk.Shut Up!Neither you!"You shouted at him."Im hot and cute"He proudly said."Really?Hot and CUTE?"You asked and chuckled."Am I not?"He asked and made some aegyo.

"No,You're not"

 

“Yeah,I am. Go ask my fangirls”He coolly said.”Of course they love you but to them you're cute not for me”You told him proudly.”S-speaking of love….have you ever loved someone?”He asked all of a sudden."Ummm…”Your eyes started welling up.

 

 

You remembered when you had your first love.He rejected you.That’s why you studied hard so he can see you not as a normal person but as a special one but……….He left and went to US..Your heart really sank and you even cried 3 days straight.A tear successfully rolled from your eyes.*€rap!I cried because of him again!*

 

 

 

Gongchan softened and brushed your back.You felt electricity ran down to our spine while Gongchan was brushing your back.*What the hell!W-w-hat’s this *

“Of course I Loved someone…before” You broke the awkward silence.He nodded and faked a smile.*This annoying person I’ve seen before turns out to be a Kind guy…*

*I-I shoul ask her now this is the right time*“What’s your Ideal man?” he suddenly asked and gulped hard.*Eh?Now my Ideal man?*You thought

“Simple,Not so Smart,Someone who can love me as me.Someone who cares for me,Someone who’ll not break my heart.That.”You told him and wiped your unstoppable tears.”You?”You asked him.

“Ummm,,,I’ll just describe her.She’s not that tall,Cute and smart,She’s annoying sometimes but she can also be serious.

 

“So in short.You want a perfect girl?”You asked him and raised an eyebrow

“If you think she’s perfect then you are absolutely right”A smile was curved on his lips

*Its you Minyoung.A perfect girl.Sometimes annoying but you can be serious like now*

“Nice choice”You cheered.He nodded in response.”Wait so…ummm…You’re broken hearted right?”He asked and glanced at you.You nodded.

“You know.Yeserday I saw the girl I love hugging someone….My heart really sank and broke into 100 pieces that time.”He said in a low voice.”…..Maybe its just a friend!”You cheered him up.*A friend?MAYBE ITS TRUE!!*

 

Suddenly Jeongmin came with a bottle of 2 bottles of soda.”Oh,Hi Jeongmin”You waved at him he smiled.”Ummm…You’re Gongchan right?”He asked and pointed at Gongchan.
*He’s the guy she was hugging yesterday!!*

“Yes,Im Gongchan Shik”Goingchan offered a handshake Jeongmin shook it and sat beside you.”Jeongmin,Where’s Minwoo?”You asked him.”He’s still talking to our Algebra Teacher”He said and handed you a bottle of Soda.”Thank You”You smiled and opened the soda.You took a sip on it.You suddenly remembered that you have an unfinished assignment.”Oh,I have to go Now!Bye Guys!”You waved at them and left.

 

 

There was a cold atmosphere between Gongchan and Jeongmin.

“Hey,Jeongmin”Gongchan said cockily.”What?”Jeongmin asked.”Do you like Minyoung?Gongchan started asking Jeongmin.”Yeah,I do”Jeongmin proudly said.”*Crap!I still have a rival!?Im not surprised Minyoung is famous she’s too precious to be touched*

“Why?,You like her too right?”Jeongmin asked Gongchan.”Yes”Gongchan proudly said and stood up.”So we’re rivals then?”.Gongchan nodded.”I won’t let you get her”Gongchan told him proudly.”I won’t let you either”Jeongmin said and gave him a piercing look.

 

“Timer starts now!”

 

 

 

 


HI GUYS :D

 

I Updated (I’ll try to Update again :D )

THANKS FOR ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED

 

How’s the Story?

I want to know your reactions and feelings so

GO COMMENT&Subscribe too~

 

THANKS AGAIN :D

 

  

(CR:B1A4.com)

Im so excited for B1A4's comeback this September!!!