The End?

Oh!My Romeo!

 

 

Chapter 4

“Noona!Help me here!!”Minwoo pouted and poked our cheeks.You couldn’t hear him because your earphones was still plugged in both of your ears.”Noona…~”he whined again and again.You still cant hear him,Minwoo exploded and pinched your cheeks hard instead.”Yah!”You yelled at him and brushed your cheeks.”Noona!I’v been calling you like forever!”He complained.”Oh…Mianhae.”You apologized and patted his head.Minwoo smiled and pointed at his Algebra Assignments.”Noona help me here”he told you and made  a cute face.You looked at the book and scanned it.Your eyes widened As you scanned the book.”Noona?”he asked because of your reaction.”What the heck?!Your just a Spophomore but your lessons are this hard.!”You complained and ruffled your hair.”Noona I know you’re Smart!Help me!”He cheered you up.”Okay.”you told him and taught  him the formulas and all the stuffs needed to do the problems.

 

“Ack!Thats so many!”MInwoo complained and banged his head lightly on the desk.

“Complain more.Suffer more.”You told him and ruffled his hair.”Hmmph”he pouted.

After finishing the Assignments.Minwoo told you that he’ll treat you for diner.

 

Both of you went to a Classic Korean Food Restaurant.Both of you sat on the chair and ordered.”Noona,What do you want?”He asked.”Kimchi”you told him.”Ok~”he sanged and told the waiter ALL of his orders.”Minwoo!You ordered too much!”You scolded him.”Noona.Im a stick.I should eat MORE”he told you proudly.You shook your head.

“Ok Girl!I Love You~Hooo~Hooo!”You heard a catchy song.You turned around and saw B1A4 performing.When.Your eyes met Gongchan’s he quickly looked away and flushed pink.

 

“Why is she here?”he talked to himself and continued dancing.

 

 

Mwoh?He turned pink all of a sudden.”Your eyeswidened in shock.

Your orders arrived and you started digging in.

”Umcamyougawtmmewwatew?”Minwoo asked with his mouth full.

”Ha?”You asked him.

”wasewd”He told you still munching the food.

“Aish!What’s it?”You hissed angrily.”He said water”a familiar voice from behind spoke.

“Here”Gongchan gave Minwoo a glass of water.

”Thank You”Minwoo replied and drank the water.

Gongchan sat beside you.

*Aish.Why is he here?!*.You continued eating without minding him.He stole your food and stucked his tongue out.”Yah!Im eating!”

You scolded him.He smirked and ate your food.You suddenly feltthat you want to pee.

You stood up and walked inside the bathroom and did your job.

 

 

When you’re about to finish the lights went off.You felt scared and quickly stood up and fixed yourself and went outside the room.A strong scent of smoke filled up the area.The Restaurant was covered up with fire.

*OHMYGDRAGON!I DON’T WANT TO DIE!!*The corners of your eyes welled up and slowly escaped your eyes.Because of the unwanted odor.You passed out.

 

 

Luckily,Someone saw you and carried you outside the burning building.

 


HI GUYS!!! 

How’s the story?:D

Gongchan is quite Annoying here right? 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER :(

THANKS FOR ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED :D

GO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

BTW.I can't update too often..maybe once a week.....TT^TT because of STUDIES :((