It Can't Be!

Oh!My Romeo!

 

 

 

 Chapter 3

 

*Aish!Why is Gongchan so Annoying?!!*You mentally slapped your head and let out a deep sigh

“Wait,…You’re Minyoung right?”he asked.”And So?You don’t care if I’m Minyoung!”You yelled at him.”Wait!It means you’re Minwoo’s Sister!!”He exclaimed and shook your shoulders.*Wait!He know MInwoo!?We’re just new students here…

WOW Minwoo’s getting popular.*”Yah!Let go of me!”You yelled aat him and shoved him away.He sighed and ruffled his hair.”You’re No Minyoung?”He asked and pointed at you.”Neh!I’m No Minyoung’’You coolly said.”But The,Minyoung they said is y,Hot,Cute,Gorgeous,Has a perfect S-Line,Has a V-Line and lastly MINWOO’s SISTER!”

He emphasized each word and exclaimed.”What?!Who toldyou those things!?”You exclaimed and flushed pink.*Hot,Gorgeous,y,Has an S-Line!!!??That’s not me!!!*.

“Are you sure you’re Minwoo’s sister??”He asked and raised a brow.”I’AM!I’M MINWOO’S SISTER!!!MINWOO OF CLASS A!!”You yelled at himin an irritated tone
He cant believe at the words you’ve told him.He gulped hard.*Yeah,Its true she’s Cute and y…OMO I’m getting erted*Gongchan thought and scanned you from head to toe.*They also said she has nice s?!Damn ITS FLAT!*He thought and looked at your s.”Y-YAH!What are you looking at?!”You yelled at him and covered your .”You shouldn’t hide something like that,You cant attract hot guys with that”He grinned and smirked.“You!Piece of crap!”You angrily said and attempted to punch him but a Phoenix-eyed guy held your arm.

 

 

”You shouldn’t do this to our Maknae.”He glared at you and threw you a smirk.You glared at him and shove his hands away.The phoenix eyed guy haven’t looked at you yet.Suddenly he looked at you,His eyes widened as he saw you.”No Minyoung?!”He screamed his lungs off.You nodded.

*Wait?!Why do they know me?!*.”It means You’re the y,Hot,Cute,Gorgeous,Has a perfect S-Line,Has a V-Line and lastly MINWOO’s SISTER!”Phoenix eyed guy exclaimed.”No!Im not those INSANE things you said!Im just Minwoo’s sister!”You yelled at him and flushed pink.*Hot?!Hot like boiling because of my temper alright....BUT HOT like Y!Is a BIG No-No*

 

 

"But,Hey!You're Cute!"He said flirtatiously.*Oh GREAT.Im surrounded by Phedophiles*You scooted backwards and gulped hard.

"By the way.Who are you?How did you knew my name?"You asked the Phoenix eyed guy."Oh,Sweetie I'm Jung Jinyoung B1A4's Hot leader."He proudly said and grinned."How can I not know you!You're like The Girl in Every Man's dreams here in our School!"

He toldy you and patted your head.*What Every Man's Dreams!?*"Oh...You know Minwoo right?"You asked him again.

"Neh.He's my friend."He told you and smiled."F-f-f-f-friend?!It can't be!I told him not to have friends who will be a 'Bad Influence' for him!!Aish That Kid!!"You exclaimed and rubbed the back of your neck.

"WHAT!?Bad Influence!"Gongchan and Jinyoung protested."Aren't You guys not BAD INFLUENCES?"You asked them sarcastically."Nope.Were good influences."They assured you."You better be"You told them and shot them a death glare."Yes.Miss Cutie"Jinyoung playfully said and winked at you

*Gross...I hate GUYS Except for my MInMin*"erts"You told them and went to your class.

 

"Gongchan,She's one Perfect Chick"Jinyoung told Gongchan and grinned."Hit on her."He added."No WAY!She's Ugly!"Gongchan insisted but deep inside his heart beats fast whenever you're around.*I know hyung!She's so pretty!!*Gongchan sighed and ruffled his hair making it messy.

 

 

 

 


HI GUYS!!~~~

How's The story going? :D

 

THANKS TO ALL OF MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS
 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 

 

 

I'll try to update again:D 

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED :))