He Misunderstood it

Oh!My Romeo!

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

"90+23/450+234/1000=?"You mumbled while answering your Math test.*Gahhh!Even if I'm this School's Top Student!I Swear!Math is really making my BRAIN BLEED!*.After a few minutes of answering the insane quiz,you finished the quiz and slumped on your chair.A deep sigh escaped your lips."Gosh...I feel like I wanna throw-up,After all those equations"You whispered and rested your head on your palms.

 

 

The Teacher stood up and tapped his chin."Time's up!"he ordered."Sir,We're not yet done!"they all grumbled."Pass your papers now!Late papers won't be accepted!Automatic 'D' in your cards!"he grumpily said.All of the students stood up,including you.

"Miss Minyoung!"he exclaimed and looked at you."I'm Not sleeping!!!"You protested.Your name is ALWAYS getting called because of your sleeping habits.

"No!Not your hobby!"he chuckled together with your classmates."Oh..."this was the only thing you can say*Good!I'm safe!*.

"Can you please bring these papers and place it in my table?"he asked and placed the test papers on your desk.You nodded and carried the papers.You walked outside the room and walked towards the faculty.

While you're on your way to reach the faculty.You saw your lttle brother Minwoo together with someone.*Hmmm...Who is he??*.You walked towards them and back-hugged Minwoo."Noona~"he happily said and hugged you back.

 

"Why are you here?I told you don't ditch your classes!"You told him and crossed your arms."Noona!I'm not ditching classes!"he insisted.You noticed that there was a guy beside him."Oh!Hi!"you greeted him and stretched your arm.He shappily shook it."Oh,Hi!Minwoo's girlfriend!"he said in a happy tone.

 

You and Minwoo's eyes widened"What!?Girlfriend!!NO!!Im his OLDER sister!"You protested."Oh,Mianhae"he apolgized and bowed his head."No!NO!It's okay."You assured him and patted his head.

*Hwy Im here guys!*Minwoo thought he was already out of place.MInwoo coughed."Jeongmin this is Minyoung my Noona!Not Your Noona!"Minwoo introduced you to Jeongmin."Oh,Minwoo I gotta go!Bye Jeongmi and MInMin!"You said and sprinted towards the faculty.

 

"So,He's Jeongmin.."you mumbled while you were inside the faculty."SHHHHHH!"the teachers hissed at you."Mianhae"You bowed and placed the papers on the Teacher's desk.*Aish!Im just MUMBLING HERE!*You pouted and left the room quietly.

 

"Mumbling is prohibited"A guy beside you told you and threw you a smirk.You turned around and saw it was Gongchan."Yah!What's your problem!"You yelled at him and furrowed your eyebrows."Nothing!Just wanna see that face of the one WHO "BUMPED ME" last day"he said in and annoying tone."Oh,Really huh?!"You exclaimed and clenched your fist."Oh YEAH!"He yelled back and pointed at you.

"You little rascal!You bumped me first!"You protested."Nuh-uh!You bumped me first!"he insisted.

*AISH!HE'S SOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!*You yelled to yourself

 


Hi Guys!!Sorry if I didn't update in the past days.I was really busy about School :((

We're preparing for an upcoming event,I'll try to update again

BTW. How's the story??I hope you liked it :D

THANKS TO MY DEAR READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING :D

 

 

THE TWO CUTE MAKNAES!!THEY'VE GOT THE SAME HAIR STYLE~~

 

Sorry for the SHORT CHAPTER