Chapter 27-Back Home

What is Love
*3 years later*
 
After I brushed my hair and applied some makeup I wore my grey long sleeved crop top with a white high waisted skater skirt. Then put on my black ankle boots.
 
"You sure you got everything?" Asked Eunji as I zipped up my suitcase.
 
"Yup I'm sure" I replied.
 
"I'm gonna miss you" she pouted pulling me into a hug.
 
"Minah-yah!" Chanwoo called for me entering the room and also pulling me into a hug.
 
"I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I said trying to hold the tears.
 
"You sure you don't want us to come with you to the airport?" Asked Chanwoo.
 
"Nah I'll be fine" I said "bye guys"
 
I pulled them both in a group hug one more time.
 
"Don't forget to give me a call when you're back in Korea" I told them before waving bye and exiting the room. I got in a Taxi that drove off to the airport.
 
A lot has changed in these three years. Luckily I did really well in my studies. I studied business so I can take over my parents' company one day. I also learned to take care of myself and not to depend on other people. I guess studying overseas really teaches you a lot of things. 
 
I even decided to change my hair style and color. I cut it shoulder length and dyed it dark brown. 
 
And as for Luhan I didn't see him after that time in the store. We didn't really keep in touch as I was busy with my studies and he's busy with his idol life. Or maybe he's still mad at me? I really hope not. I don't know why but I'm really nervous about seeing him again. 
 
When I reached the airport I immediately boarded the plane. I wasn't really sleepy or anything so I decided to watch movies in the plane. Several hours later I reached Korea. 
 
"It's good to be back" I smiled stepping out of the airport and breathing in the air.
 
"Minah-yah!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around and saw my parents behind me with their arms open.
 
"Mom! Dad!" I yelled excitedly running towards them and pulling them both in a hug "I missed you!"
 
"We missed you too honey" my dad replied "now let's get you home"
 
I just chatted with my parents the whole ride home. I told them about my studies and what I did there in England while they told me what I missed here in Korea.
 
When my dad pulled over in our drive way I saw someone sitting on the stairs in front of our house.
 
"Woohyun oppa!" I got out of the car and ran towards him wrapping my arms around his neck while he spun me around.
 
"Minah-yah you're finally back!"
 
"Woah oppa you certainly have changed" I giggled scanning his now built body "do you like go to the gym now?"
 
"Haha yup" he chuckled "what about you? new hair style?"
 
We chatted for a bit before I decided to go to Luhan's house.
 
I knocked the door before waiting for about a minute before the maid answered the door.
 
"My beautiful Minah!" As soon as I entered the house I saw Luhan's mother standing in front of me.
 
"How are you Mrs. Lu?" I smiled bowing.
 
"Come and give me a hug!" She exclaimed before pulling me in for a hug.
 
Suddenly I heard barking and before I knew it I was on the floor with a huge dog on top of me.
 
"Luhan!" I yelled hugging the dog "oh how much you've grown!"
 
"Yeah Luhan has been taking care of him ever since you left" she smiled down at me "he feeds him, walks him, and cleans him"
 
I got up from the ground and dusted myself off "I-is L-Luhan home?"
 
"He's up in his room, he just got back from practice" she said.
 
I walked up the stairs slowly, feeling my palms getting sweaty from nervousness.
 
I sighed before knocking on his door.
 
"It's open" I heard him say.
 
I opened the door slowly before peeking in. He was on his phone not looking up from the screen.
 
"Hey" I smiled fiddling with my fingers nervously.
 
He looked up from his phone with a poker face.
 
"How have you been?" I questioned.
 
He scanned me from top to bottom "you sure have changed" he scoffed.
 
I looked down at my feet "I'm sorry" I said.
 
"Luhan! Minah!" Luhan's mother called from downstairs "can you come down for a bit?"
 
I turned around and walked out the room with Luhan following me.
 
"I have a surprise for you" She said grinning.
 
Me and Luhan just looked at her confused.
 
"You both know that since Minah left right after the wedding you two didn't get to go on a honeymoon" she started "well I thought why not the both of you go on a honeymoon now that she's back?"
 
"What do you mean mom?" Luhan questioned.
 
"Both of you are going to Jeju Island tomorrow for your honeymoon!"
 
"What?!" Me and Luhan yelled out in unison.