Chapter 26-Missing Him

What is Love
When I got out of the hotel I called for a taxi to take me to the airport. While I was sitting in the car I decided to send Luhan a text.
 
I got my phone out and started typing.
 
'Hey Luhan....I know that when you'll wake up I'll probably be sitting in the plane, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for leaving without telling you. I just didn't want to see you before getting on the plane because I know that I'll never let go of you. Do me a favor and take care of the puppy for me...thank you for everything you've done for me. I love you...see you soon.
 
A tear rolled down my cheek and landed on my phone.
 
"No I can't cry, I have to be strong" I wiped my tear.
 
I already said goodbye to my friends and family yesterday at the wedding as I was afraid I wouldn't be able to see them before leaving.
 
After about 20 minutes we reached the airport.
 
"Thank you" I said to the driver before paying him.
 
I then got my suitcase out of the trunk and walked into the airport pulling it behind me.
 
As there was still time until my flight so I decided to buy me some coffee before sitting in on of the chairs in the waiting area.
 
I got out my phone to see what's on the news.
 
'Breaking news! Lee Minah, EXO Luhan's wife, was seen leaving the hotel they were staying at after the wedding and getting in a taxi with a suitcase in her hand! Where might she be going? Stay tuned to find out!'
 
"Damn they sure are fast" I scoffed taking a sip from the coffee.
 
I looked at the time on my phone "I guess I better board the plane"
 
"Your boarding pass please" the lady said smiling at me at soon as I boarded the plane.
 
I smiled back giving her the boarding pass
 
"Right this way miss" she said signaling me to follow her.
 
"Thank you" I bowed before taking my seat.
 
After all the passengers got on the plane and the gate closed the plane started to move.
 
"I guess this is goodbye..." I looked out the window while leaning my head against it.
 
*Luhan's point of view*
 
I shuffled in bed feeling Minah's spot beside me empty. I sat up and ran my hand through my hair.
 
"Minah-yah" I called. There was no response.
 
"Minah-yah!" I called again, but this time my eyes landed on the empty spot on where Minah's suitcase was.
 
I quickly grabbed my phone and saw that there was a text from her. My eyes widened when I read it.
 
I yelled out profanities as I quickly put on a white shirt, some jeans, and slipped in my shoes before putting on my snap back and grabbing my car keys.
 
I ran out the hotel and got in my car driving as fast as I can to the airport. When I reached the airport I parked my car and ran inside to the front desk. At this very moment I didn't care about whether or not someone will recognize me I just wanted to see her.
 
"Excuse me" I told the man on the front desk "do you know when the flight to England scheduled for this morning will be leaving?"
 
He typed in his computer before answering me "sorry sir but that flight already left"
 
"!" I yelled banging my hand on the desk.
 
*Minah's point of view*
 
After a long and tiring flight I finally reached London.
 
I grabbed my suitcase and decided to go to the restroom to freshen up a bit to look presentable when going to the university.
 
I washed my face to get rid of the puffiness of sleeping for like half of the flight then I tied my hair in a ponytail and wore my brown coat cause I was told that it'll be a little chilly outside.
 
When I stepped outside I saw a man holding up a sign with my name on it.
 
"Hello" I said approaching the man.
 
"Lee Minah?" He asked and I nodded.
 
"I've been assigned to take you to the university" he said taking my suitcase and leading me to the car.
 
I got in the car and after a short ride we reached the university.
 
I thanked him before grabbing my suitcase and walking in the gate.
 
"Waoh" I looked amazed at the building "it's huge"
 
I walked over to the front desk where there was a lady sitting.
 
"Name?" She asked.
 
"Lee Minah" I replied.
 
"Here is your keys and dorm room number"
 
She handed me the keys and a piece of paper with the room number on it.
 
"Classes don't start until after tomorrow" she said.
 
"Thank you" I said before leaving to find my room.
 
As I was looking for my room I saw that every two people were in one room.
 
"Oh so we have roommates...."
 
"Hello!" A Korean girl chirped.
 
"Hi" I smiled.
 
"Let's see..." She said grabbing the paper from my hand "oh you're my roommate"
 
"Really?"
 
"Yup, it's a good thing I got roomed with a Korean girl" she smiled "my name's Kim Eunji by the way" she extended her hand.
 
"Lee Minah" I replied shaking her hand.
 
"Eunji-yah did you find your roomma-" I heard the voice of a guy behind me so I turned around and saw someone I recognized.
 
"Oh....Chanwoo-yah" I said looking at him surprised. He was the guy that I met on the bus that day I got my acceptance letter.
 
"We meet again" he smiled.
 
"You know each other?" Asked Eunji.
 
"You could say that" I replied "what about you?"
 
"I only met him yesterday, the day I got here"
 
"Well how about we three go out to eat, to get to know each other?" Suggested Chanwoo.
 
"Sure" I said "just let me go put my things in the room"
 
*4 months later*
 
"Ugh I'm tired" I said after walking for about 2 hours "can we please go back to the dorm?"
 
"Come on!" Whined Eunji "one more store"
 
"Get on my back" said Chanwoo "I'll carry you"
 
He bent down and I got on his back rapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder.
 
"Woah...now I realize how tall you are" I mumbled earning a chuckle from him.
 
In these 4 months that passed I got closer to Chanwoo and Eunji and I eventually told them about Luhan and our marriage. They comforted me whenever I missed him or felt homesick and I'm thankful to them for that.
 
Ahead of us we saw a crowd of girls piled up in front of a store.
 
"What's going on?" I said confused "Chanwoo-yah walk to that store"
 
"Is there like a celebrity inside?" Eunji asked one of the girls.
 
Before she could respond I got a glimpse of who was inside.
 
My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.
 
It's him. 
 
"Minah-yah, are you okay?" Chanwoo asked concerned feeling my grip tighten around him.
 
"I-it's h-him" I managed to say, tears filling my eyes "it's L-Luhan"
 
I wanted to go up to him and pull him into a hug. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to hold him. But I can't....who knows if he even wants to see me again after me leaving unexpectedly.
 
I miss him.....