Chapter 7-Hangover

What is Love

"Don't do that in front of people" she giggled while lightly slapping my arm.

 

"What the are you doing kissing my girlfriend?!" Shouted Jihoo.

 

"I can do whatever I want since I am her fiancée" I smirked "and as you can see she isn't complaining about it"

 

"She isn't complaining because she's drunk" he said then grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

 

"What do you think you're doing?!" I asked grabbing her other arm and yanking her towards me.

 

"I'm taking her home" he said and pulled her again.

 

"Yahhhh! Don't fight over me" she giggled then leaned her head on my shoulder "I wanna take a nap" she lost her balance and was about to fall but I grabbed her from falling.

 

"Yah! Wake up!" I said shaking her shoulders but she didn't open her eyes, she must've passed out. 

 

"Give her to me or you'll regret it!" Jihoo threatened. 

 

"Excuse me?! But she's sleeping here tonight so back off" I said with a fake smile.

 

*Jihoo's point of view*

 

"Oh yeah?! We'll see!" I yelled then took out my phone and dialed Woohyun's number, he'll take care of it.

 

"Hello?" He answered.

 

"It's me, Jihoo"

 

"What do you want?!" He snapped.

 

"Well Minah here was drunk and now passed out in Luhan's house and Luhan doesn't want to give her to me to take her home, I figured since you're older you will know how to handle it"

 

"Fine I'll be right there, text me the address"

 

*Woohyun's point of view"

 

When I got to Luhan's house I saw Jihoo yanking Minah from one arm and Luhan from the other while she's passed out and everyone there are just staring at them.

 

"Yah! I told you I'll take her home!" Jihoo shouted.

 

"And I told you that she'll sleep here tonight!" Luhan shouted.

 

I rushed over to them and pushed both of them away then carried Minah bridal style "Yah!" I shouted "She's not a toy that you can play with! And she's not sleeping here tonight nor going home with Jihoo, she's coming with me" I carried her to the car then drove to my house.

 

I carried her up to my room then placed her on my bed.

 

"I f-feel like throwing u-up " she stuttered while putting her hand on .

 

I quickly handed her the garbage can to throw up in.

 

After she finished she put it down then lay on her back

 

"I can't believe he wants me to wear ty clothes! That !" She yelled "but the dress was cute, why didn't I wear it!" She said sadly. I guess she's still drunk.

 

I laughed at her then before I knew it she went to deep sleep.

 

"You're so cute even when you're drunk" I chuckled while patting her head lightly. 

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

I opened my eyes slowly and stretched my arms while sitting up "Why does my head hurt so much?" I muttered while putting my hand on my head.

 

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Woohyun came out wearing nothing but a towel on his waist while drying his hair with another towel "Oh you're up" he smiled.

 

I widened my eyes then looked away, it's not like I haven't seen him like this before but still, I mean he's not my boyfriend.

 

"O-oppa what are you doing in my room half !" I shouted.

 

"What do you mean you're room? You're in my room" he said putting on a shirt.

 

"What am I doing here?" I asked confused. 

 

"Don't you remember the party last night? In Luhan's house?" He said.

 

"The last thing I remember was drinking this juice that tasted like shi- wait did I drink alcohol?!" I shouted. 

 

"Yeah you got drunk and passed out so I brought you home with me" 

 

"I can't believe I got drunk in that 's party!" I said shouted "and why does my ing arms hurt?!" 

 

"Calm down" he chuckled "Luhan and Jihoo were yanking you and fighting whether you stay home with Luhan or go home with Jihoo, but I pushed them both off of you and brought you to my house"

 

"Jihoo oppa was there?! Great, that's just great" I said rubbing my temple "Wait if I slept on your bed then we're did you sleep?"

 

"I slept on the couch downstairs" he answered.

 

"You could've just put me in Minhee unnie's room, I could've slept on the couch that is in her room or you could have put me in the couch downstairs"

 

"Minhee was busy with work so I didn't want to disturb her and my bed is way more comfy"

 

"Thanks for taking care of me" I smiled.

 

"I'm your bestfriend it's my job to do it" he chuckled.

 

"Oh I have school today!" I said jumping off the bed "I gotta get ready!"

 

"Don't worry I let your maid bring your school uniform here and you can use that extra toothbrush to brush your teeth, they are in the bathroom" he said.

 

"Thanks" I said and ran in the bathroom and quickly washed up and wore my uniform.

 

I got out of the bathroom and saw my school bag on Woohyun's bed. I grabbed it and went downstairs.

 

I saw Woohyun in the kitchen preparing breakfast "aren't you going to eat breakfast?" He asked.

 

"I don't know, I'm kinda feeling nauseous and if I ate I might throw up so it's best not to eat" I said.

 

"Are you sure?" He asked concerned "don't you want medicine?"

 

"I'll be okay" I said then walked out the front door closing it behind me.

 

I waited at the bus stop for the bus then rode the bus and headed to school.

 

It was now break time, during all the periods the teachers were all scolding me for not paying attention cause I was always resting my head on the table, ugh stupid hangover. My head still hurts like crazy I couldn't even keep my balance.

 

I spotted Jihoo sitting on one of the tables with his friends and was about to walk towards him when my vision became blurry and suddenly everything went black.

 

I was on the floor and wanted to open my eyes but I could feel my eyelids get heavy, all I could see was a crowd of people over me all talking at the same time. But I couldn't keep my eyes open.

 

I woke up and stretched my arms "where am I?" I mumbled. I rubbed my eyes to adjust my vision and saw that I am in an unfamiliar room and on an unfamiliar bed.

 

Suddenly Mrs. Lu entered the room "Oh you're up" she smiled.

 

"Where am I?" I asked.

 

"You're at our house" she said "you passed out at school so the school called your parents to come pick you up but since your parents are not here we came to pick you up and we put you in the guest room so you can have some rest, so are you feeling better?"

 

"Yeah im kinda feeling better, thank you" I said bowing my head "can I use the bathroom?"

 

"This bathroom is out of water but we are getting it fixed, I'll lead you to another bathroom so follow me" she said while she exited the room with me following her.

 

We reached a room that was in front of the room that I was in "you can use the bathroom that's in here, if you need anything I'll be in my room" she said then pointed at her room and left.

 

I opened the door slowly and peeked in then walked in the huge room and closed the door behind me. I took a look around and saw many posters hanging on the wall and a guitar that was beside the bed. I walked to the bed that had a blue bed sheet and many red pillows on it. I picked up a picture frame that was on the bedside table and in the picture was Mr. And Mrs. Lu and a small kid between them "I'm guessing this is Luhan" I mumbled and put the picture frame down.

 

And there was another picture with Luhan and his band. "So this is Luhan's room" I said looking round and before I went in the bathroom my phone rang in my pocket.

 

"Hey" I said picking up my phone.

 

"Hey, babe are you feeling okay?" Asked Jihoo.

 

"Yeah oppa I'm fine" 

 

"Cool, wanna come over to my house later? We can watch a movie together" he said.

 

"Yeah sure" I said.

 

"Okay see you later" he said then hung up.

 

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me "Whoa even the bathroom is huge" I said stunned.

 

I put my phone on the table beside the sink and tied my hair up then started washing my face.

 

I dried my face then looked at my self in the mirror "I should really take a bath" I said sniffing my clothes.

 

Mrs. Lu won't mind and as for Luhan he is still in school and I'm sure Mrs. Lu will tell him that I'm in here.

 

I took off my clothes and put them on the hamper then stood in the standing shower and closed the transparent door behind me. Wait, did I lock the bathroom door? I'm sure I did.

 

*Luhan's point of view*

 

I walked in the front door and closed it behind me then threw my backpack on the table beside the door.

 

I walked up the stairs and straight to my room. Before I could lay on my bed I heard the water running in my bathroom "did I leave the water running before going to school?!" I said then quickly rushed in the bathroom.

 

*Minah's point of view* 

 

I heard the door open and someone walk in, lucky the transparent door was covered in steam from the hot water so nobody could see me. I opened the door a little to take a peek at the person who was standing outside and my eyes immediately widened when I saw Luhan. 

 

"Yahhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed "get the hell out!!!!!!!!" I started spraying the door of the standing shower with water and to my luck the steam went away and now he can see me clearly.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed still spraying the door with water while trying to cover my self.

 

He looked at me with wide eyes then quickly ran out while closing the door shut.

 

"How am I gonna face him now?!" I said worried "I just have to pretend like nothing happened, he probably haven't seen anything, yeah he probably haven't seen anything.

 

I got out of the shower and saw that my clothes were soaking wet "just my luck" I sighed rubbing my temple. Well at least my underwear and bra aren't wet.

 

I wrapped a towel on my body then opened the door a little bit and peeked outside.

 

Luhan was sitting on his bed playing with his phone. "Um Luhan..." I said.

 

He looked up from his phone without saying a word.

 

"Can you....can you maybe give me something to wear? I kinda got my clothes wet"

 

He just started at me still not saying anything.

 

"Well you're not the first one who has seen me " I said without thinking "what I meant to say was....you know I have a boyfriend and all-" before I could complete he threw a tshirt and pajama pants at me.

 

"How mean" I mumbled "you better thank god I didn't ask you for underwear"

 

I closed the bathroom door and got dressed, the tshirt and pajama pants were a little baggy on me but that's what makes them comfortable.

 

I grabbed my phone then exited the bathroom and saw that Luhan also changed his clothes and was on his phone.

 

When he saw me he smirked "I didn't know you were a fan of me"

 

"What?" I said confused.

 

"Look at your shirt" he said.

 

I looked at my shirt and it said 'I love Luhan' . A fan must've given that to him.

 

"I can give you some fan service if you would like" he said getting closer.

 

I looked at him with wide eyes "w-what are you doing?"

 

His lips got closer to my ear "don't worry I won't tell anyone that I saw you " he whispered and I could feel him smirking "but they can expect that from an engaged couple"

 

I pushed him away while rolling my eyes "shut up" I said then walked out the door when I saw Mrs. Lu standing there "Minah I heard that you haven't eaten anything since morning" she said worried "Why would you do that?!"

 

"I'm sorry" I said looking down.

 

"How about we cook something healthy together? You need the vitamins in your body" she said.

 

"But I have to get home-" I was about to say that I had plans but she cut me off. 

 

"Luhan baby why do you look so tired?" She said to Luhan who walked up behind me.

 

"I'm alright mom it's because I have a lot of practice with my band members so I haven't gotten a lot of sleep" he replied.

 

"Watch out for your health honey, okay?" She said then looked at me "go wait for me in the kitchen I'm going to get ready then meet you downstairs" 

 

Luhan and I walked downstairs and saw Sehun and Kai sitting on the couch and two other guys with them that I didn't recognize.

 

"Hey guys" Luhan greeted them while I stayed quiet standing behind Luhan.

 

"Oh hey Minah" said Sehun and Kai.

 

"Hi Sehun, hi Kai" I greeted them then looked over at the two other guys.

 

"Hi I'm Chanyeol" said the tall guy "and I'm Baekhyun" said the other guy then he shifted his gaze to my shirt "nice shirt" he chuckled.

 

"We know that you love Luhan you don't need to say it on a shirt" Sehun laughed followed by the other guys.

 

"Did you give her some fans service?" Smirked Baekhyun. 

 

"Oh come on!" I yelled "are all your band mates like this?!"

 

I stormed off to the kitchen and sat on the chair waiting for Mrs. Lu to come.

 

"So what do you want to make?" She said walking in the kitchen.

 

"You can choose" I smiled.

 

"Ok first of all your shirt is so cute" she giggled.

 

I couldn't help but chuckle at her comment. She acts like a teenager sometimes.

 

"How about we make chicken? It's good for your health and Luhan and his friends like to eat chicken so we can all eat together" she said.

 

"Sounds good to me" I replied.

 

"Here put on this apron and gloves" she handed me an apron and gloves then I put them on.

 

She opened the refrigerator door and took out a huge chicken then set it on the counter "Whoa it's so huge" I said amazed.

 

"We have to cut the head first" she said holding a knife.

 

She aimed for the head with the knife but kept hesitating to cut it.

 

"Mrs. Lu is this your first time cooking a chicken?"

 

"No of coarse not" she laughed but hesitated again to cut the head.

 

"How about you do it Minah" she said handing me the knife "I already know how to do it so you should try it" 

 

"Ok" I said hesitantly. I raised the knife a bit high then quickly banged it on the chicken's head and managed to cut it.

 

Mrs. Lu looked surprised then finally spoke "Wow, great job!" She praised me "ok now what do we do?" She asked.

 

"We clean it?" I questioned.

 

"Yeah, although I knew that but I just wanted you to answer" she said.

 

Mrs. Lu brought a bowl full of water and set it in front of us while putting the chicken in it.

 

"Now what?" She asked.

 

"Um...don't we need to remove the insides?" I said.

 

"Oh right, I knew that" she chuckled.

 

She closed her eyes and was about to put her hand inside when she stopped.

 

"Minah how about you do it? Since I know how to so it, how about you try?"

 

"Okay...." I agreed.

 

I took the insides put and washed it properly "Okay now for the seasoning" 

 

We rubbed the chicken with salt and pepper and other spices then put it in the oven and sat on the counter chairs waiting for it to finish.

 

"Mrs. Lu can I ask you something?" 

 

"Yeah sure" 

 

"This is your first time cooking chicken right?" I asked.

 

"Yeah" she sighed "how did you know?"

 

"Just a lucky guess" I chuckled. 

 

*Luhan's point of view*

 

"Hyung, we want to show you something" said Sehun opening a video on his phone.

 

The video showed when Minah was drunk at the party yesterday "we took a video of it yesterday and we thought you might want it" he said.

 

I quickly paused the video then looked at Minah with a smirk.

 

She met my gaze then rolled her eyes and looked away.

 

"Send it to me" I said to him.

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

We all ate the chicken and Luhan's friends left while Luhan, Mrs. Lu, and I were sitting on the couch watching T.V. 

 

I looked at the clock that was hung up on the wall in front of us and it was already getting late. I totally forgot about my date with Jihoo!

 

"Um...it's already getting late I should get going now" I said getting up from the couch "I'll take my clothes and go and I'll bring back Luhan's clothes tomorrow"

 

"It's okay honey why don't you sleep here tonight?" Mrs. Lu said.

 

"No it's fine" 

 

"Why not? I insist, it's only for one night" 

 

"Ok, yeah sure" I said "I better go get ready for bed" I went up stairs to Luhan's bathroom to finish getting ready before he needs to use his bathroom. 

 

*Luhan's point of view*

 

"I'm gonna go get ready for bed" Mom yawned stretching her arms "goodnight" she kissed me on the cheek. 

 

"Good night" I replied then went to the kitchen to get myself a drink when I saw Minah's phone ring on the counter.

 

I looked at the caller's name and it was Jihoo. What does he want?!

 

As soon as I picked up the phone he started talking.

 

"Minah where are you?! You said you'd come over but you totally bailed on me!"

 

"Oh she didn't tell you?" I said smirking "she's sleeping at my house tonight"