Chapter 11-Food Fight

What is Love

Yesterday was really weird, I don't know why Luhan took care of me like that and the two strange moments we had, what was that?!

I couldn't sleep properly because of thinking about what happened yesterday but mostly because I had to go to a new school tomorrow and didn't know anyone there.

When I was about to fall into deep sleep the maid woke me up for school. I groaned in frustration before getting up, when I stood up I winced in pain remembering that I sprained my ankle yesterday so I walked slowly grabbing my uniform then going into the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair then tied my brown hair in a pony tail. I wore my new uniform which fits me perfectly then decided to wear some makeup to look good on my first day in a new school. I put on some eye liner and mascara then pink gloss on my lips.

I got out of the bathroom and wore my shoes carefully to not hurt my injured leg then put a little perfume on and grabbed my bag then exited my room.

I limped down the stairs since I couldn't walk properly then entered the kitchen and saw Luhan there eating breakfast.

He immediately stopped eating then looked from my leg to my face. I'm so mad at him right now I can't even look at him. I cleared my throat then limped to the fridge and got out a juice box and started drinking from it.

Both of us were silent for a little while before he broke the silence "does your ankle.....hurt?" He asked.

"No" I lied bluntly then we both fell in awkward silence again. I couldn't take it anymore I had to say something.

"how about we just keep our relationship professional?"

He looked at me confused.

"You are not forced to talk to me nor like me, when our parents are around only then we can pretend to like each other but what's the use now? Even if you hated me didn't I at least deserve the truth? I don't think I can ever trust you" I said truthfully "We just have to go with it until our parents get over this arranged marriage  then we won't have to see each other ever again"

"Why are you mad?" He questioned.

"Why don't you ask Jihoo? Since you too are very close" I threw the juice box in the bin then petted the puppy, who was sleeping on the floor, on the head before walking out the door.

Suddenly a tear rolled down my face "No, I can't cry, then my face will get swollen and I can't let people see me like this" I quickly wiped off the tear then stopped in my tracks "Wait, I don't know the location of the school"

*Luhan's point of view*

Why is she being like this?! It's not my fault her ankle got hurt! Wait, I don't think she's angry about that. That thing she said about Jihoo....does she know the truth?! She can't cause I didn't tell her and of course Jihoo wouldn't tell her unless he wants her to dump him.

I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. The moments we had when we were running and suddenly fell and at night when I caught her when she was about to fall. I don't know what got into me, it was really weird. I must have been really sick or gone crazy. Eh it didn't really mean anything.

I grabbed my backpack then walked out the door and into my car. When I was about to start driving my phone beeped,  it was a text from mom.

Mom: take Minah to school with you because she probably doesn't know the way.

I sighed in frustration before throwing my phone in my bag and starting to drive. She must've found a way to school.

I drove the car out of the drive way and looked out the window when I saw Minah sitting on the pavement with her face buried in her hands.

I chuckled at her before stopping the car in front of her and opening the window.

*Minah's point of view*

"Get in" I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up and saw Luhan in his car in front of me.

"My mom told me to drive you to school so get in"

I didn't say no because I didn't know that way so I got in without a word in the passenger seat then closed the door and looked out the window. I saw him in the corner of my eye smirking before starting to drive.

After a while of driving he suddenly stopped the car "get out" he ordered.

"What?" I said confused.

"I don't want to be seen in the same car as you when I pull over in school so get out, the school is a minute away from here, oh and do my a favor, pretend you don't know me in school because I don't want people spreading rumors"

"You're dumping me on the streets?!" I couldn't belive what he's doing "Fine!"

I got out of the car then slammed the door as hard as I could and he immediately drove off.

"Unbelievable" I scoffed.

I started walking until I reached the school.
I saw Luhan beside the entrance of the school talking with his friends, he took a glance at me then went back to talking to his friends.

I rolled my eyes before entering the school. Everyone was looking at me since I was new but mostly because I was limping.

I went to get my schedule and my locker number. "Oh yes Mrs. Lu told us to give you a special locker" she said before giving me the key. I looked at her confused before bowing and walking out.

I walked to my locker then opened it and put my bag inside "there's nothing special about it" I mumbled while taking out my English books for the first period. When I closed my locker and turned around I saw alot of girls whispering and looking at me.

"She's so lucky getting that locker" I heard a girl say then I saw Luhan walking over and opening the locker beside me.

"Yeah I'm so lucky" I said with a fake smile before rolling my eyes and getting to class.

When I entered class all eyes were on me.

"Oh you must be our new student" the teacher said "I'm Mrs. Kang, your English teacher"

"Hello Mrs. Kang I'm Lee Minah" I smiled and bowed.

"Class meet your new classmate Lee Minah, treat her well" she said before pointing to an empty seat for me to sit.

"Hey Minah" the guy next to me said.

I looked over and it was Xiumin "Oh hi Xiumin"

When I looked around all of the girls where whispering and looking at me. It was really uncomfortable.

"Don't worry you'll get over it" Xiumin whispered while leaning in.

It was now break time and I was looking at the food deciding what to get. I'm seriously not really hungry right now but I gotta eat something so I don't stay the rest of the school hours on an empty stomach.

I saw the last chocolate cupcake on the counter so I quickly went over and grabbed it before paying the cafeteria lady for it.

When I turned around, someone bumped into my shoulder really hard which made me fall from the strong impact causing me to drop the cupcake on my clothes leaving a huge stain on my clothes.

"Yah!!!!" I shouted holding my ankle in pain then turning around and to my surprise Luhan was standing in front of me laughing while holding his tray of food.

"Oops" he laughed with Hyuna and almost half of the students in the cafeteria.

I quickly stood up and straightened my clothes. I can't belive he just embarrassed me like that! I know he did that on purpose.

I walked over to him and grabbed the juice box from his tray the poured it slowly on his head "oops" I said crossing my arms.

"You're dead" he said before grabbing the juice box from Hyuna's tray and pouring it on my head.

Some people where laughing while some were looking at us with wide eyes and some were shouting "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

"You !" I shouted. I'm already embarrassed enough so what do I have to lose.

I jumped on him which caused us both to fall on the ground with me on top of him. I kept throwing food on him and messing up his hair "Minah-Yah! Stop it!!!" He shouted then grabbed me and turned me over which made him on top of me. He dumped food on me and messed up my hair as well.

"STOP IT!!!" someone shouted really loudly which made everyone stop what they are doing, including us, and look at the direction of the voice.

"You two! To my office now!" The principal said.

"What was that just now?!" The principal yelled at me and Luhan while we a were sitting with our heads bowed next to Mrs. Lu.

"How can an engaged couple act like this?!" Mrs. Lu said to us.

"They're engaged?!" The principal looked surprised.

Me and Luhan scoffed at the same time earning a death glare from Mrs. Lu.

"Look, since it's Minah's first time going to this school, I'm going to let them off this once but if you do this again you'll both be in big trouble" the principal said "you may leave now"

Me and Luhan got up and bowed before leaving.

"Minah go bring your bag I need to talk to Luhan first" Mrs. Lu said.

I nodded before limping to my locker. "aish why did I have to jump on him, my ankle hurts even more now"

I took my bag out of my locker and when I turned around I saw Luhan standing in front of me.

"Here" he said handing me what looked like a ticket.

When I looked at his hand I saw a huge scratch on it and there was blood coming out. I looked at it with wide eyes, did he hurt himself while we were fighting?!

I quickly snapped back, "w-what is it?" I stuttered.

"It's a ticket to a movie, my mom wants us to go out together to get closer" he said.

"As if I would go out with you" I scoffed "you embarrassed me in front of the whole school on my first day and thanks to you my ankle hurts even more now!"

My eyes were getting watery and a I felt a tear drop roll down my face.

"Y-yah" he said looking at me with wide eyes "are you crying?"

I quickly wiped the tear away from my face "I meant what I said earlier this morning, don't ever talk me and don't appear in front of my face ever again!"

I turned around slamming the locker door shut before walking away.

While I was walking I bit my lip trying to ignore the pain of my ankle and trying not to cry out of frustration.

When I walked out the gate I decided to tie my hair in a bun so it would look less disgusting than it is now, so I opened my bag to get out another hair band than the one I already have on my hair but a piece of paper fell out of my back.

I bent down to pick it up and immediately rolled my eyes when I saw it. It was the ticket that Luhan wanted to give me, he must've put it in my bag.

After I tied my hair I saw Hyuna sitting on  a bench plating with her phone and immediately got an idea.

I smirked walking over to her "Hey Hyuna" I fake smiled.

She looked up at me without moving then scoffed and went back to playing with her phone.

"Here" I said giving her the ticket.

"What is it?" She said before taking it.

"Luhan gave me this movie ticket for tomorrow but I don't wanna go so you can have it"

"Really?!" Her eyes sparkled with joy.

Is she really that excited to going out with him?!

"Oh and one more thing" I continued "I know you hate me being with Luhan because you like him and all, so I decided to help you"

"Help me with what?" She asked.

"I'm gonna help you make him like you back" I smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^ your comments give me inspiration to update faster and they keep me going with this fanfic so don't forget to comment ^^ can I get at least 5+ comments on this chapter? Pretty please? It would really make me happy when I update :)