Chapter 9-First Day At His House

What is Love

I just hope Woohyun gets here fast. After a while the house suddenly became quiet. Did he pass out? Did something happen?!

 

I opened the door a little and peeked out then I saw Jihoo on the ground knocked out and Woohyun standing in front of him.

 

"Oppa!" I cried then ran to Woohyun and hugged him "what happened?!"

 

"I don't know, I just came here and saw that drunkly throwing things around, but when I shouted at him he didn't listen to me so I punched him" he replied. 

 

"You punched him?!"

 

"Yeah, go get your shoes and jacket because you'll be sleeping at my house tonight and I'll call a taxi to take Jihoo home " he said "and be careful, there is shattered glass everywhere"

 

"What will I do with all this mess?"

 

"Don't worry we will figure everything out in the morning, you just need to sleep for now" he replied "the important thing is you're okay" 

 

I went up to my room and grabbed my phone then wore my shoes and jacket.

 

I walked downstairs and out the door then saw Woohyun putting Jihoo in the taxi and paying the driver.

 

After the driver took off, me and Woohyun went to his house to sleep.

 

*Mrs. Lu's point of view*

 

After I finished eating breakfast I went to Minah's house to check on her.

 

I parked my car in front of her house and rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer.

 

The maid opened the door and bowed to me. "Good morning, is Minah awake yet?" I asked, and before she could answer my eyes landed on the pile of shattered glass behind her that the other maids are trying to sweep.

 

I quickly walked in the house and looked at the shattered glass with wide eyes.

 

"What happened here?!" I said confused. 

 

"We dont know" replied the maid "we just came here and saw this mess"

 

"Did something happen to Minah?! Where is she?!" I panicked. 

 

"We dont know Madame" the other maid replied. 

 

I quickly grabbed my phone and called her.

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

"Hello?" I muttered while picking up my phone still half asleep. 

 

"Minah! Where are you?!" Mrs. Lu shouted over the phone.

 

I quickly shot out of bed and fell over Woohyun who was sleeping on the floor next to the bed.

 

"Ah!" I flinched rubbing my temple "sorry oppa" he opened his eyes slowly then went back to sleep and I quickly got up from on top of him.

 

"I'm at my friend's house that's a minute away from my house" I replied "Why? is there a problem?!"

 

"Are you okay?!" She said sounding worried.

 

"Yeah I'm fine" I yawned. 

 

"Come to your house this instant!" She said and hung up the phone.

 

I went and washed up then wore my shoes and jacket and went home.

 

When I entered the house I saw the maids cleaning the broken glass on the ground while Mrs. Lu is sitting on the couch looking worried.

 

"I'm in so much trouble" I mumbled. 

 

"Minah!" Mrs. Lu ran to me and hugged me tightly that I couldn't breath. Finally she let go of me and spoke. 

 

"What happened here?!"

 

I guess I have to tell her. "Um.....my boyfriend sorta came here drunk last night and he kinda kept breaking things by throwing them on the ground"

 

"What?!" She was shocked "I can't believe he did this!"

 

"Sorry" I said bowing my head.

 

She sighed "the important thing is you are fine, go change I'll meet you in the car"

 

I was about to ask where we were going but she interrupted me by talking to the maids.

 

"Go pack Minah's clothes and bring the bags to my car"

 

"What?! Why?!" I said confused. 

 

"Just go change your clothes, I'll explain everything in the car" she said.

 

I went to my room and took a quick shower then wore my ripped skinny jeans and a plain white tshirt that showed a little of my stomach and wore my black and read flannel over it 

 

I brushed my hair and tied it in a side braid then put on simple makeup and wore a black beanie.

 

I wore my black converse then headed downstairs where the maids are putting the bags in Mrs. Lu's car.

 

After they finished I got in the passenger seat and Mrs. Lu drove off.

 

"You will be staying with us until your parents return" she said breaking the silence and keeping her eyes on the road "and you will be transferring to Luhan's school"

 

"What?!" I said shocked "are you serious?!"

 

"Yes I am" she said sternly "I can't have you in your house alone and I can't have you in school without supervision, so you will be better off with Luhan at school" 

 

"Are you gonna tell my parents about this?" I mumbled.

 

"I'm not" she said "I don't want them worrying and you have to come live with us and transfer to Luhan's school for me not to tell them"

 

"Okay....." I sighed.

 

When we reached their house I went to the guest room and the maids brought in the bags then bowed and closed the door.

 

I sat on the bed then called Woohyun.

 

"Hey oppa"

 

"Hey Minah, where did you go?"

 

"I'm at Luhan's house right now and apparently I'm going to live here until my parents get back" I responded. 

 

"Seriously?!"

 

"Yeah cause they don't want me living alone after what happened with Jihoo, and I'm transferring to the school that Luhan goes to too"

 

"Wow, so you're kinda stuck with Luhan huh?" He said.

 

"Yeah pretty much" I sighed. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Asked Luhan coming in the room "and why are all your luggage here?"

 

"Wait a minute oppa" I said to Woohyun.

 

"I'm seriously not in the mood to talk to you" I said annoyed "if you wanna know why go ask your mom"

 

"Why do you call him oppa and not me? After all I'm older than you"

 

"Because I respect him but I don't respect you and we are not close enough for me to call you oppa" I fake smiled. 

 

"Oh right my mom told me that your jerk of a boyfriend came to your house drunk last night and nearly killed you" he smirked. 

 

I rolled my eyes then went back to talking to Woohyun. 

 

"Sorry" I said to Woohyun putting my phone on my ear and ignoring Luhan.

 

"Hey do you wanna go to the lizard exhibition today? I heard they are letting you hold the lizards if you want" said Woohyun.

 

"Ew no" I said in disgust "you know I hate lizards, they creep me out"

 

"Yeah I was just messing with you" he chuckled.

 

"I gotta go because I have to unpack my stuff, talk to you later" I said then hung up and saw Luhan still standing there with a stupid smirk on his face.

 

I pushed him out then closed the door.

 

*Luhan's point of view*

 

"So she hates lizards huh?" I said to myself with an evil smile on my face.

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

I got out of the bathroom drying my face with a towel and getting ready for bed when I stopped in my tracks and widened my eyes at what was under my bed.

 

It was a huge lizard.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed and threw the towel on the floor then jumped on the chair.

 

"H-how did that get in here?!" I couldn't even move.

 

"Luhan!!" I shouted.

 

*Luhan's point of view*

 

I heard a high piched scream coming from Minah's room then her calling me.

 

"I guess she saw the lizard" I chuckled.

 

I ran into her room and acted surprised. 

 

"What happened?!" I asked trying not to laugh.

 

"There is a huge lizard under the bed!" She exclaimed.

 

"Are you sure?!" 

 

"Yeah!"

 

I crouched down to look under the bed and saw it there but pretended to not see it.

 

"It's not there" I said getting up.

 

"It must of wandered off in the room!" She panicked "I can't sleep here knowing that it's still In here, I'm going over to Woohyun's" 

 

"No!" I suddenly said.

 

"And why not?" She raised her eyebrow. 

 

"Be-because my parents will get angry, and I can stay with you till you sleep"

 

"Fine, I'm sleeping in the living room" she grabbed her pillow and blanket and went to the living room.

 

I waited till she slept then grabbed the lizard and put it under the sofa she was sleeping on.

 

I sat on the chair waiting for her to react but dozed off.

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

I opened my eyes slowly then saw the lizard on Luhan's lap while he was sleeping then I picked up the pillow and started hitting the lizard.

 

"Yahhhh!!! Wake up!"

 

He jumped up from his seat "Yah! Minah Yah! The hell are you doing?!" He shouted.

 

"The lizard is on your lap!" I said still closing my eyes and hitting him with the pillow.

 

"Yah! Stop it!" He shouted. 

 

I threw the pillow on him while giving him a death glare then went upstairs. 

 

While walking up the stairs I saw the maid coming down.

 

"There is a lizard somewhere in the house, please find it and get rid of it" I said to the maid.

 

"Do you mean the lizard that Luhan brought in?" She asked.

 

"Wait....Luhan brought it in?"

 

She nodded then left.

 

"That jerk!" I walked downstairs and saw that he was asleep on the sofa then I got an idea and smirked.

 

I ran up to my room and grabbed my makeup bag then went back down.

 

I got on top on him very slowly to not wake him up then opened the bag and put it on the table that is in front of the sofa.

 

I was about to put eyeshadow on his eyes but he moved a little so I stopped in my tracks and held my breath. Oh wait, he said that he had a lot of practice with his band so I'm guessing he is too tired to even move.

 

I got the brush on his eye and started putting pink eyeshadow on it, after finishing both eyes I put on eye liner then mascara and blush, then last but not least is the bright red lipstick. 

 

Wait something is missing, oh right the hair!

 

I grabbed a pink bow and put it on his hair.

 

"He looks so cute!" I whispered while giggling. 

 

I took out my phone and snapped a picture of him. The camera flash made him open hid eyes slowly. 

 

"What are you doing?" He asked in a low voice still half asleep while squinting his eyes looking at the position we were in.

 

I quickly got up feeling my cheeks getting red. "N-nothing" I said trying to hold in my laughter.

 

"Was that a camera flash?" He asked then got up and looked at himself in the mirror that was hanging on the wall.

 

He widened his eyes when he saw the makeup on his face. He turned around to look at me, smoke was coming out of his ears from anger.

 

"Give me your phone" he commanded. 

 

"No" I said crossing my arms.

 

"I said give me the damn phone" he said trying to stay calm.

 

"I don't want to" I said still crossing my arms then turned around giving him my back.

 

"Fine" he said then went to the bathroom.

 

I quickly tried to find a place to hide my phone then hid it in my bra without thinking.

 

He walked out of the bathroom, water dripping from his face from washing off the makeup. 

 

He walked over to me and pinned me against the wall while holding my arms above my head so I can't move.

 

"Where is the freaking phone?!" He said with a low voice staring at me with those eyes while water is dripping from his face. If I didn't hate him I would say he kinda looks pretty hot here.

 

"It's in my bra, you want it you get it " I said with a fake smile.

 

"You're dead you know that?" He said with a smirk. 

 

*Woohyun's point of view*

 

I walked over to Luhan's house to check on Minah when I saw Jihoo walking the same direction as me.

 

"You better not be going to see Minah" I said to him.

 

"And what if I was" he smirked mocking me. We both stood in front of the door and both put our finger in front of the bell.

 

"Oh I'm gonna enjoy crushing you into little pieces" I said clenching my fists then pushed his hand away and ringing the bell.

 

When the maid opened the door, me and Jihoo both widened our eyes when we saw Luhan and Minah.

 

What the hell are they doing?!

 

They both turned their heads towards us then Luhan let go of Minah and went up to his room slamming his door shut.

 

Minah cleared and awkwardly smoothed out her clothes then took out her phone from her bra and put it in her pocket. 

 

Okay.......

 

Her expression changed when she saw Jihoo.

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

"Can we talk?" Jihoo said.

 

"There is nothing to talk about" I said keeping a straight face.

 

"Please...." he begged, I can tell he is feeling bad for what he did.

 

I nodded slowly without talking before sitting on the couch.

 

"If you hurt her more than you already did I'm seriously gonna murder you" Woohyun said to Jihoo while grabbing him by the shoulder before going to the kitchen to wait until we are done.

 

*Woohyun's point of view*

 

"I got drunk because I was jealous that you were spending so much time with Luhan and not me and I didn't mean to come over and do what I did, I'm really sorry please forgive me" I heard Jihoo say holding both of her hands.

 

"Yeah right" I scoffed.

 

"Fine" Minah sighed "but if you hurt me one more time then I'm breaking up with you for good"

 

"I won't, I promise" Jihoo said "how about we go to the movies?" 

 

"Okay give me twenty minutes to get dressed" she said and went upstairs to her room.

 

"I need something to drink " I said then opened the refrigerator door and got me a cold bottle of water before gulping it down.

 

I was about to walk into the living room when I heard Luhan and Jihoo talking.

 

"Stop using her to get back at me" Luhan said to Jihoo "that thing happened a long time ago, can't you get over it already?! And don't forget you are at fault too"

 

"Look who's speaking now" Jihoo scoffed "and you are using Minah just as much as I am"

 

"I'm not using her"

 

What the hell are they talking about?!

 

"Yes you are, you are using her to get me jealous and to get back at me for the thing I did" 

 

Should I tell Minah?

 

She has to know.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^ your comments make me happy even if it's just a simple word :)