Chapter 28-Jeju Island

What is Love
"What?!" Luhan and I yelled out in unison.
 
"I just thought you guys needed to catch up" she said.
 
"I can't mom" Luhan said.
 
"You can and you will" she glared at him crossing her arms "I'm sorry Minah, I know you just came back"
 
"No that's okay Mrs. Lu" I smiled. I actually liked the idea. It would really give us time to catch up and bond, maybe he would even forgive me?
 
"Ugh!" Luhan whined stomping his feet and walking to his room before slamming the door.
 
"Don't worry, I know he secretly loves the idea" Mrs. Lu winked which made me chuckle "by the way I insist you sleep at our house tonight, like old times"
 
*Next morning*
 
I got up early to start getting ready to leave for the airport. I washed my face and teeth then brushed my hair. I put on my oversized t-shirt that reached my mid thigh and tied a denim jacket around my waist before putting on my shoes.
 
I grabbed my suitcase, handbag, and sunglasses before exiting the room.
 
“Wear this” Luhan said as soon as I walked out my room tossing me a white mask. I lifted my head and saw that he was wearing a similar one but in black.
 
“Why?” I asked.
 
“Because I don’t want people to see your beautiful face” he said sarcastically giving off a fake smile.
 
“Haha very funny” I crossed my arms. He ignored me and walked down the stairs.
 
“Jerk” I mumbled “at least help me with my suitcase!”
 
One silent and awkward car ride later we reached the airport. Luhan put on his sunglasses and mask before getting off the car and I did the same.
 
Luckily we boarded the plane without anyone noticing us. Luhan sat on the window seat while I sat on the aisle seat. Suddenly my stomach started making noises indicating that I was hungry.
 
“You should have eaten before we left’’ Luhan rolled his eyes.
 
I cleared my throat feeling embarrassed “oh by the way thank you for taking care of the dog for me”
 
Before he could say anything my phone buzzed in my bag. I got it out and saw that Chanwoo had sent me a text.
 
“Who’s that?” Luhan asked peering over my shoulder.
 
“He’s my friend back in England” I turned to look at him when I found that our faces were inches apart.
 
“A guy?” he asked not breaking eye contact with me.
 
“Y-yeah” I swallowed, my eyes moving to his lips.
 
He quickly moved away. I put my hand on my chest feeling my heart beating hard.
 
“He’s just a friend” I explained seeing his kinda hurt expression.
 
“Mhm okay” he replied, his eyes glued to his phone “like I care”
 
“Fine don’t believe me” I leaned back in my chair putting in my earphones and listening to some music.
 
After a while we finally reached Jeju Island. “Woah!” I exclaimed when walking out the airport looking at the beautiful scenery. We got in a taxi and drove to where we were staying.
 
The place we were staying at was like a cabin, it looked warm and cozy. Never underestimate Luhan’s mother to find us good places. We settled in putting our luggage and everything. The place was amazing. It had a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and even a swimming pool outside and not to mention the amazing view out the balcony. The only problem was that it had one bedroom. Yeah I know that it’s okay for us to share a bed since we’re married but it is still awkward because I haven’t seen Luhan for long.
 
I was hungry so I decided to open the fridge and cabinets to see what was there. Luckily it was stacked with food. Thank you Mrs. Lu!
 
I decided to make ramen for Luhan and I. So I got two packets of ramen and put water in a pan to boil it before putting in ramen.  After it was done I put it in two bowls and got out two colas from the fridge. 
 
“Here, I made you ramen” I said handing him his bowl and a can of cola while he was sitting watching tv.
 
“Thanks” he responded.
 
I sat next to him putting my feet on the table and eating my ramen. Luhan opened his cola and it suddenly spilled all over his white shirt.
 
“Oh!” I got up and got some tissues before sitting back down next to him and cleaning his shirt from the cola. I couldn’t help but see his skin under his shirt because it got transparent from the liquid.
 
I stopped wiping and stared at his chest before my eyes moved up to his lips. I couldn’t control myself from bitting my lips. I noticed him leaning in and tilting his head slightly. I also did the same.
 
He stopped half way “I’m tired. I’m going to get some sleep”
 
He got up and walked to the bedroom leaving me on the couch.