Chapter 6

It's Not the Last of Me!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Eun hye POV~

 Today is my first day back at the high school and I am so happy I don’t have to sit in the same class as those idiots. I mean, I with Hana only to get trampled by girls to get to them. Honestly if they only knew the truth behind those ’s I highly doubt they would be the Kingkas.

 I am sitting in class watching my teacher write down useless things on the board. All the students seem to not care more about gossip then education. It kind of makes me wonder how the hell they made it into this class. Other than me only 10 other students are actually trying to pay attention, the only problem is these loud girls are just so loud that you cannot here a thing. I can tell that the teacher is ignoring them on purpose and trying to speak over them. Why the hell doesn’t he ing say something to them? I started getting a huge head ache and felt my patience running then.

 “OH MY ING GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!” I yelled slamming my hands on the desk and standing up and turning towards them. The whole class went in utter silence and the teacher stared at me startled.

 “Is there something wrong, Miss. Lim?” He asked.

 “How could there not be! I am trying to actually learn something right now and these rude girls are talking louder than you are about useless things and here you are letting them do it!”

 “What did you just call us?” said one of the girls as she stood up and walked towards me. “You better watch what comes out of your mouth new girl. It would be sad to embarrass you on your first day.”

 “Why the hell should I be scared of you?” I asked glaring at her and crossing my arms.

 “They are the Queenkas of our school.” The girl in front of my whispered.

 “Ah, and why exactly should I care?”

 “Because, if you don’t watch yourself, we can make your time here very miserable.” Said another girl still sitting at her desk.

 “Honestly, I could care less. I refuse to bow down to girls who think they automatically deserve respect. Sooner or later high school will end and no one will care if you were the Queenkas or not.”

 “Then let me help you understand your place at this school.” The girl in front of me said as she snapped her fingers and the girls that were once around the table started to walk towards me.

 Honestly, what the hell is wrong with these girls? They don’t know a thing about me yet they are trying to fight me? Ptsh, what es.

 “Fine, let’s play.” I said with a smirk as I punched the girl, who by now was obviously the leader, in the face causing to fall back against the others.

 “AE SOOK!” one of the girls yelled, “Oh now it’s on!”

 The girl swung at me and I grabbed her fist and crushed her hand calling her to scream with pain, I pushed her with enormous force causing her to land next to her leader in pain. The last two girls decided to jump me together, I jumped and kicke

Please log in to read the full chapter