Chapter 4

It's Not the Last of Me!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 ~Hana POV~

 “How the hell could you miss that?!” She spat in a whisper.

 “I don’t know I wasn’t really concerned about guest when I was pulling into the drive way…where are they?”

  “Downstairs…”

  “Why are they here?”

  “Well, Ms. Kim told them to come over and join us for dinner.”

 “Can she do that?”

 “Well, Omma and Uppa thought it would be a bright idea to get us all at one table since we were gone for so long.”

 “So knowing that the guys are scared of Ms. Kim they asked her to get them to come?”

 “How the hell are you the smart twin?”

 Eun hye sighed and walked downstairs and I followed. When we got to the living room there they were right in front of us on our couch acting like they are still welcomed.

 “Oh Hana you’re home!” My mom said as looked at me. “How was your first day back in public school dear?”

 “It was fine, I met some really nice people.” I said as I sat down.

 “Oh really?” My father asked, “No boy’s I need to wonder about right?”

 “Nope.”

“She was talking to her class president after school today.” Rap monster said. “Apparently she is the new Vice president of Class A. They even exchanged numbers.” He glanced at me and smirked.

 I shot Rap monster a glare because I knew he was going to start something.

“Oh that’s great Hun. Was he cute?”

“He isn’t really my type Omma.”

“Didn’t seem like it.” V said pouting a bit causing my father to glare at me.

“Dad did the guys tell you? They are the Kingkas in our school and they are in Class C.”

Eun hye started coughing a little when she heard they were the Kingkas and excused herself from the room.

 “Well…Your parents must be proud.” My father said in an off manner.

                                                                    ~

Ms. Kim finally arrived at the house and we were all sitting at the dining room table.

 “So, Hana did the boys treat you nice and help you out today.” Ms. Kim asked looking at me causing the guys to stop eating and look at me as well pleading me to lie.

 Eun hye leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Don’t lie, they don’t deserve us to save them.”

 “No, actually I didn’t see much of them today. I saw them at the Class list and they didn’t recognize me and then again at lunch and they were too busy with their girlfriend to worry about me I guess.” I smiled and then glared at the boys.

 “Oh, is that so? I didn’t know Rap Monster had a girlfriend.” Ms. Kim said turning her stare to Rap monster.

 “Omma, I was going to tell you, I swear.” Rap monster said with wide eyes.

 “But you did not, we will talk about this when we get home young man.” She said making Eun hye laugh a bit and then changing her stare to Eun hye. “Eun hye I heard you had a fever today, how are you feeling.”

Please log in to read the full chapter