Chapter 5

It's Not the Last of Me!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Eun hye POV~

 I am sitting on the couch listening to music while Hana is looking through magazines. Hana might be smart but she cares way too much about her fashion magazines and looking to see who wore what this week. Honestly watching her look at all these Celebrities and Idols outfits crack me up. When she sees something she doesn’t like she cringes and then crosses it out with a red pen but when she sees something she likes she will smile and put a star sticky note on it.  When we were at the all-girls boarding school we never got to go out and shop or anything so she is dying to do so.

 “Girls!” My mother yells as she entered the room causing us to jump and look at her. “Oh, there you are. You need to hurry up and unpack those boxes, I am sick of looking at them in your room.”

 “You would think we would live in a bigger house with maids by now, since dad’s business is going well.” I said pulling out my head phones.

 “Trust me Eun hye, I would love that more than anything so that we can be able to live a carefree life but, we live in a world were taxes are high and nothing is ever free.” My mother said putting her hands on her hips. “Now are you going to go unpack those boxes or are you going to sit around and grow fat.”

   Hana and I sighed and got up from the couch and went to our rooms. When I entered my room and saw all the boxes, I felt like dying.

                                                                               ~

 After a couple of hours I finally got to the last box and got excited knowing I was almost done. I opened the box and my mood automatically went from great to worse in seconds.

 I reached my hand into the box and pulled out a picture fame that had the words forever and always on it and a picture of Hana and I with the guys on the day we met.

(Flashback; Narrorator POV)

 Hana and Eun hye were sitting on a bench on the middle school playground while waiting for their parents to pick them up. They were watching the guys running around playing hide and seek. Rap monster noticed the twins and they all walked over to the bench, rap monster sat right next to Eun hye and of course V and Jimin were fighting over who was going to sit next to Hana. (Yes, even the day they met V and Jimin were still fighting over her affection.)

 “So what’s your name?” Rap monster said looking at Eun hye with a warm smile.

 “What’s it to you?” Eun hye replied feeling a bit uneasy about them being around her.

 “Omo, looks like we found a new Rap monster.” Suga said smirking.

 “Rap monster? What a stupid name.” Eun hye said looking at him.

 “Do you want to know why he is called that?” Jin said excitedly.

 “No, not really.” Eun hye replied glaring at him.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter