Chapter 2

It's Not the Last of Me!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Hana POV~

 I looked in the mirror at me in my uniform and the realization finally hit me. I am actually going to be back in the high school where I was abandoned by my best friends. I sighed and grabbed my book bag and realized my car keys were missing from my dresser.

 “OMMA!” I yelled as I walked out the room and downstairs.

 “Hana, keep quiet your sister is sleeping still. You know how she gets when she is woken up.” My mom said while putting a bowl of rice on the table.

 “Omma, I cannot find my keys, have you seen them?”

 “Oh, yes…I almost forgot.” She said walking over to the bakers rack and grabbing a set of keys. “Your father and I want you using his car until we go and get you one. I have already put your house key on it.” She said as she handed me the keys.

 “Omma, I can just take the bus you know?”

 “No daughter of mine will be stuck on a bus.”

 “Dad’s business takes off and you already are turning into a high society minded woman.”

 “Oh hush and eat your food.” She said as she walked out the dining room.

                                                                                  ~

 I am sitting in front of the high school right now sitting on the car waiting for the circle of people around the class list to be cleared. I haven’t seen the guys so far so I am kind hoping they won’t show up.

 “Well look what we have here.” A familiar voice said from behind me.

 I quickly turned around to see the guys staring at me.

 “Looks like a new student.” Jimin said smiling.

 I laughed at the comment because I thought they were playing around.

 “Wah, why did you laugh?” V said seriously moving past Rap monster.

 Suddenly I felt a rush of pain and anger run threw me seeing how they didn’t remember.

 “So we really were nothing to all of you.” I said with a small smile and my hand in a fist as I hoped off my car and walked to the class list leaving them dumbfounded.

  Honestly, I didn’t really know why I had to look at the class list…I already knew I was in Class A but, I did anyway. I ran my finger along the list and found my name and felt the boys crowding around me. I turned around to see them waiting for something.

 “Is something wrong?” I asked looking at them confused.

 “You are kind of in the way, so move.” Rap monster said giving me a glare.

 “Oh but there really is no reason for you to look is there?” I said innocently.

 “What do you mean no reason to look?” Jin said looking confused.

 “It is pretty clear that all of you are in Class C.” I

Please log in to read the full chapter