Chapter 12

It's Not the Last of Me!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Hana POV~

 I am laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling holding in my tears. *Why did he just sit back and watch as V poured milk on my head if he liked me. Is he stupid?* I felt a tear roll down my cheek and wiped it with my finger. I got up from my bed and looked at myself in the mirror.

 “Hana, you are stronger than this…he was lying.” I told myself in the mirror.

 “Who was lying?” Eunhye said walking into my room with a bag of chips and sitting on my couch.

 “Aish, nothing.” I told her and continued to look in the mirror.

 “Well then.” She said putting a chip in and puffing her cheeks. “If you keep staring at yourself in the mirror, you might become even uglier.”

 “Wah, aren’t you a nice sister.” I said turning to her with a smirk. “Plus, we are twins so if I am ugly so are you.” I pointed to her.

 “Touché.” She said smiling to me. “Now let’s get to work.” She said patting down next to her.

 “Ok, so we know Suga isn’t loyal and cheats…but that’s about it.” I said sitting down next to her.

 “Hm, well one picture of him with another girl isn’t enough. We need him with more girls, and something tells me that once we start asking around…we might be able to catch him in the act.”

 “Well, not many people will speak to us because of you beating up the Queenkas.” I pointed out.

 “Well, it’s worth a shot. I mean if you give people what they want and in return they give you what you want.”

 “How will we know what they want?”

 “Well, a lot of those fan girls of his want pictures of Suga in privet moments right and we can supply them.”

 “Aish, I don’t know about this…” I said looking over at the photobooks Eunhye was walking towards.

                                                                                   ~

 Eunhye left me to deal with the fan girls while she went to sneak around to see if she can catch him again. Here I am standing in front of the door to the fan girls club room while she is running around with a camera, I swear she always makes me do the difficult things. I sighed and opened the door and got a couple of glares from the girls.

 “Excuse me, can I speak to you all for a second?” I said as I walked in to the front of the room.

 ~Eunhye POV~

  I am at my locker grabbing my camera because I forgot it in there…when I hear someone giggling around the corner. I quickly run and look around the corner and see no one. *I swear I heard something…* Right before I turned around I heard more giggles and started walking slowly down the hall and then…I got to another Janitor room and heard . *Aish, this guy really? How gross!

 I went back to my locker and grabbed the camera and sat behind the corner waiting for them to come out.

~Hana POV~

 I stood there looking at the girls as they were deciding on if they would listen to what I had to say or not, while they were I was looking around the room and saw that they had posters of the guys on the wall…and it looked somewhat professional.

 “Um, excuse me. If you don’t mind me asking, where did you get those photos?” I said pointing to a poster.

 “Ah, these were taken and edited by our rookie members.” The president of the club said.

 “So, you must know a lot about the guys, since you are the head of the fan club.”

 “Ah, yes. I make it my duty to know everything there is to know about them, why?”

 “What if I said I could supply you with never before seen pictures of the boys at younger ages?”

 “REALLY?!!?” She said excited and then cleared and calmed herself down. “I am listening.”

 “All I need is some information on Suga.”

 “What information?”

 “Do you know how many girls Suga is seeing as of this mo

Please log in to read the full chapter