Chapter 18

It's Not the Last of Me!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Eun hye POV~

 The next day during my free period I went to the library and got a dictionary, encyclopedia, and a book on doctor analysts on metal problems, and grabbed a laptop.

 I walked over to an empty table in the back of the library away from the other students and set everything down and started researching things that could be wrong with Rap Monster.

 ~Hana POV~

 I was driving to school when I noticed a familiar figure walking along the streets. I pulled into the right lane and drove slowly and tried to figure out who it was. The person noticed the car driving slowly next to them and looked at me. I stopped the car and my eyes grew wide at the sight of J-hope.

 His expression was way different than mine, he smiled and walked towards the door and singled me to unlock it, which I did.

 “Hey Hana, how are you? You don’t mind take me to school do you?” J-hope said buckling his seat belt.

 “I am good and how about we go to my house and clean you up?” I asked as I started driving.

 “What do you mean?” He said looking at me confused.

 “Look in the mirror.” I said to him.

 He pulled the sun visor and lifted the cover that was protecting the mirror, he gasped in shock and continued to open and close the mirror.

 “What the heck happened to me?” He said poking under his eye where the black and blue mark was. “My poor face.” He whined.

 “Did you go drinking last night?” I asked.

 “I don’t know, I don’t remember.” He said as he continued messing with his bruise.

 “Well, I guess that answers that.”

                                                                            ~

 We arrived at my house and my parents and Eun hye were already gone. I brought J-hope upstairs to my room and sat him on my bed as I went into my bathroom and started looking for make-up to help cover it up.

 “You room hasn’t changed much.” J-hope cooed from the bedroom.

 I froze once I heard him say it, I shook it off quickly and continued to look.

 “I am surprised you didn’t get new sheets or a new bed.” He said again.

 I realized he wasn’t going to let it go and decided to just respond.

 “I am surprised you even remember.” I said as I finally found make-up that was his shade and walked out the bedroom.

 “Why wouldn’t I, I had a lot of memories in this room.” He said smirking.

 I decided to ignore that comment and sat next to him on the bed facing his head towards me and putting some concealer on my make-up sponge.

 “Wah, what are you doing?” He said staring at the sponge.

 “I am going to cover the bruise.” I said bluntly. “I mean, you don’t want people to see your face like this do you?”

 His shoulders fell indicating me to continue. Once I was almost done putting the foundation on the smirked at me.

 “What?” I asked blinking at him as I finished and looked at him.

 “Just memories coming back to me.” He said smiling.

 “Like, what happen to you last night?” I asked.

 “No, like what happen last time I was in your room.” He said cupping my waist.

 “J-hope, what are you doing right now?” I asked as I tried to pull his hands off my waist.

 “I don’t know what you mean.” He smirked and laid me down on the bed, getting on top of me and pinning me down.

 “J-hope stop.” I whined squirming under him trying to break free.

 “Come on Hana, you know you want to.” J-hope said gently biting my neck causing

Please log in to read the full chapter