Chapter 19

It's Not the Last of Me!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Eun hye POV~

 After my little outburst I was asked to leave the library. Right after I leave the library I get a call from a crying Hana asking me to go and find J-hope. So here I am driving around looking for this little . It is raining so hard that I can barely see through the windshield.

  I decided to drive around the area around his house and the only thing I found was a cat. So, I went to the second place I thought he would be, Hana’s favorite Coffee shop.

 I got out of the car and ran into the Coffee Shop and like I thought he was sitting there at the table Hana loves drinking the drink he always gets when he comes with Hana. How obvious can this boy be?

 “Is this seat taken?” I asked as I walked up to him.

 “N-,” He began before he looked up and saw me, “Eun hye what are you doing here?”

 “Well let’s see,” I said as I sat down, “My crying sister told me to find you and this is the second place I guess you’d be.”

 “I am pretty sure you are looking for JungKook, I mean she loves him.” J-hope said in a low voice.

 “Look, I hate you for what you did to her that summer and honestly there is something’s you obviously don’t know about so, how about you come with me or I will force you to?” I said gritting my teeth.

 “And how do you plan on doing that exactly?” He said raising his eyebrow.

 I smirked and pulled out my phone and dialed his mother’s number.

  “Ah, Hello Mrs. Jung.” I said and watched J-hopes eyes widen. “This is Eun hye, I am calling because J-hope has made Hana crying and I cannot find him. Can you have him come over to Apologies?” I kept a smirk on my face, “Yes, I will wait for him.”

 I hung up my phone and watched his pocket and his phone rang a moment later. He picked it up a bit confused.

 “JUNG HO SEOK GET YOUR OVER TO THE LIM’S AND APOLIGIES TO POOR HANA!”

I heard her scream into the phone and J-hope closed his phone in defeat and went to the car.

                                                                                        ~

 When we got back to the house Hana was in her room and you could hear her looking for something.

 “Just sit on the couch, I will go get her.” I said right before I ran up the stairs.

 I walked into Hana’s room and saw her searching her closet.

 “What are you looking for?” I asked startling her.

 “Oh, is he here?” She asked a bit worried.

 “Yes…but you didn’t answer m

Please log in to read the full chapter