Intro chapter

It's Not the Last of Me!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~ Narrator POV ~

Eun hye and Hana were sitting at their kitchen table eating as their parents sat across from them watching them intensively.

“Omo, Omma! Uppa! Why the heck are you staring at us like that?” Eun hye said getting aggravated.

“Well, we have something important to tell you both.” Mrs. Lim said as she switched her eyes between them.

“Oh really?” Hana said getting excited. “Is it a surprise?”

“It is defiantly a surprise alright.” Mr. Lim said smiling warmly at them.

“This better be good since you stared at us like that.” Eun hye said crossing her arms.

“Well, your fathers company is really taking off and we both discussed it and think it is a good idea to send you both to an all-girls school since we can afford it now.” Mrs. Lim said trying not to upset the twins.

“Um excuse me?” Eun hye said right as Hana choked on some of her rice. “Is this your way of keeping us s because if so, I guarantee that girls who attend all-girl schools are more attracted to doing it than the girls who go to a public school.”

“No, this is not our way of keeping you Abstinent.” Mrs. Lim said chuckling a bit.

“But, you better still be s by the time you get married. I will not have s in my family!” Mr. Lim said looking at the twins seriously.

“Yes Uppa, we promise we are.” The twins said.

“You better be.” Mr. Lim said as he looked at the newspaper.

The sound of a car honking came from the front yard.

“Welp, that’s our cue!” Eun hye said as she and Hana quickly got up and put their dirty dishes in the sink.

They put on their shoes and grabbed their book bags and started heading out the door.

“HAVE A GOOD DAY!” Mrs. Lim yelled.

“You too Omma!” The twins replied as they shut the door.

   Eun hye and Hana started walking towards the car as Suga, Jin and V all rolled down their windows.

"Look at our ladies in their new uniforms!" Suga said the guys.

"What do you mean ladies, everyone knows Hana is the real angel here. I mean look at her!" V cooed

"Oh shut up lover boys, you both know you have no chance with them." Jin said putting a mischievous smile on his face.

“HEY HURRY YOUR 'S UP!” Rap Monster yelled from behind the wheel and started laughing.

“Oh please, what are you going to do about it?” Eun hye yelled as the twins got to the car and stuck out her tongue.

“You know, one day that pretty little face of yours isn’t going to cut it and I will leave you on the side of the rode.” Rap monster said glaring at Eun hye through the rear view mirror as she climbed in between JungKook and Suga.

“Oh shut up and drive!” Eun hye said and got a chuckle from everyone.

“So girls, guess what we did last night?” V said while putting his arm around Hana.

“What? Did you finally meet a girl that wanted you?” Hana teased and removed his arm.

“Hana, one day you won’t be able to say no anymore.” V said with a grin.

“Oh please, leave Hana alone. When will you just learn she doesn’t want you and wants me?” Jimin said and did aegyo to Hana.

“Will you both cut it out?!?!” Eun Hye said as she slapped the back of their heads. “Now what the hell did you idiots do last night?”

“We went to the Han River.” Jin said bluntly.

“Ok and what is so cool about that?” Hana asked.

“Hana do you know what we saw at the Han River last night?” V said looking at her.

“Well of course not, you nincompoops wont ing tell me!” Hana said crossing her arms and pouting.

“You are so cute when you are mad.” Jimin said pinching her cheeks.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING HER?” V yelled slapping Jimin’s hands away.

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING WHILE I AM DRIVING!” Rap monster yelled shooting a glare at V.

“Sorry hyung, please don’t be mad at me.” V said doing aegyo.

“Whatever.” Rap monster scoffed.

“Anyway, we saw Big Bang driving by in a van.” Jin said turning around in the passenger

Please log in to read the full chapter