XII

Vampires vs. Werewolves

I wake up chained to the backyard fence, well this is embarrassing.

I try to free myself, no luck. The chain is probably steel and there is no way I am strong enough to break it alone.

I lie down in the grass, waiting, not for anything in particular but there wasn't much I could do anyway.

"Need a hand?" I hear someone bark, the voice is familiar but I don't want to get my hopes up. I continue to mope on the ground as a head nuzzles against my own.

I lift my head to see familiar golden eyes and a familiar brown coat. Suddenly all my emotions flood in like a tidal wave. All the feeling I tried to hide all the thoughts I pushed down, now rose in me like an overflowing tub. I change back to human and jump on Minwoo. I can feel myself crying for the first time in months. Minwoo changes to human and lies on top of me. A blush creeps up my cheeks, we're both , out in the open.

Minwoo gets off of me and turns back into a wolf, I do the same. With a growl and a yank, the fabric collar is freed from my neck. Minwoo pulls out a back pack that he somehow had with him. I look inside to see my clothes, how did he get those?

"I hope you don't mind, I stole some clothes from your bag before you left." Minwoo barks at me, pulling out some clothes.

"It's okay, I thought I left that stuff behind so I'm glad you have it" I bark back, nuzzling under his chin before changing to human. I change into what Minwoo brought for me, it is a little awkward at first but I get used to it.

Minwoo changes to human and puts on his own clothes from the back pack.

"I can always get you some clothes later if you need" I nod "C'mon, let's go" Minwoo hops the fence and I join him on the other side. He offers his hand and I take it. I really REALLY missed him. I thought I was over him but you can't get over your other half; your were made for each other.

"Where are we going?" I ask pecking him on the cheek, he returns my and kiss and tells me.

"We are running away."

 

SEQUEL!!!!: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/700692/into-the-woods-romance-vampires-werewolves-minwooboyfriend


[A/N: Okay, I probably could've just put this in chapter 11, whatever. So the next fanfic I'm doing is a continuation of this, it's going to be called Into The Woods. The reason I decided to make it a separate story is because if you are like me and not always the biggest fan of sequels than you can just end the story where I did and ignore the sequel. However, if you liked the story and want a little more the read the sequel, totally up to you, I enjoy the publicity. So yeah I guess let me know what you think, as you may have figured out so get through my stories pretty quickly so feel free to suggest a story idea (btw it's not that I have a lot of free time, 'cause I don't always I just don't sleep-as much as I should).]