Rescuers

Aftermath

Baekhyun's POV:

All I wanted to do now is to freak ou. But I was not a girl, I had to be brave for Hyeri. Mira approached me as the rest of the group were frozen from either fear or shock. Ara started to cry.

"Shh it's ok~ Look! There's a clown!" Chanyeol made a puppet clown with his fingers. Ara, intrigued, became quiet as she looked at the flames of the fire.

"I know it's hard for you, but we need proper rest so we'll do just that. Baekhyun, Hyeri wasn't just anyone, I know. She saved us all. We will go to her, I assure you." Mira firmly sent people off to sleep. Ara and Chanyeol walked to Mira's tent while Mira quickly discussed something with me.

"Can you do first guard? It's now very dangerous. If anything happens, just scream ok?" Mira patted my back and stood up, "One last thing, I saw tear splotches on Hyeri's ace when she came back. What happened?" Darn Mira for being so observant.

"She.. our parents were mangled to death and placed right in our path on purpose." My vice held grief. Mira's eyes softened, "Oh that poor girl."

"Goodnight," I bade her night and she left. I sat in front of the fire, staring at the flames, deep in thought. Maybe it was just me or did the color golden seem to pop up. I wonder why? I paced around, deep in thought. There was something behind this. Somethin about why our parents got murdered, about how Hyeri and only Hyeri was captured.

Suddenly, a flooding, blinding light hit me square in the eye. I yelped and covered my eyes. Probably not the wisest coice but you know. Suho ran foward upon hearing my yelp. The others were soon to follow. Kyungsoo shined a light at the other people. I blinked and gaped. They had T-shirts reading rscuers. We were rescued at last. But it was the people that shocked me. 6 others I haven't seen in a while. 

"LUHAN HYUNG!!!!" Sehun was the first one to break out of shock. He lunged for Luhan and hugged him warmly.

"It's you guys!" Suho sputtered. That was our cue to get moving.

"I know I have'nt seen you in ages!" Chen squealed like a little girl. They took in our camp. Tao whistled, "This is impressive." Kris' face finally broke into a smile. Our little reunion started. Lay was cooing over Ara who had grown quite comfoortable with the new people. Luhan and Sehun, those 2 best friends were chithcattering and I caught the words 'I'm many!' from Luhan.I smirked, he hadn't changed afterall. Xiumin came over and asked me something.

"Where's your sister Hyeri?" He raised an eyebrow. Hyeri and Xiumin were close friends. 

"Uh..." there was no way to put this lightly, "she got...kdnapped." Xiumin's eyes grew larger than his baozi head, "WHAT!?" His shriek was so loud, everyone instantly shut up.

"What's wrong?" Kris stood taller than Chanyeol. Holy... he grew like, 8 inches at least! 

"Did he fnd out about Hyeri?" Suho carefully looked at Xiumin, who bobed his head.

"Oh yeah... I want to start searching for her now," Kyungsoo  remarked. Kyungsoo was like, Hyeri's 2nd best friend besides Mira. 

"Yeah," Mira nodded in agreement.

"Stop keeping secrets!" Luhan whined. He was as cute and annoying as he was before. 

"You know Baekhyun's little sister right? Hyeri?"  Chnyeol lifted Ara up since she was beginning to cling onto his legs.

"Of course! She's unforgettable," Kris scoffed. I wanted to hug him for that but he wasn't a touch feely dude so I remained put.

"Wel..." Chanyeol trailed off.

"Yah! Just tell us!" Luhan almost lost his patience. Chanyeol smirked.

"What that derp is trying to say is that Hyeri got kidnapped 20 minutes ago," i interrupted. All of them gasped. Murmurs spread throughout. 

"We have to find her!" Xiumin found his voice. Everyone nodded. People started to organize groups to search and rescue. I was standing by the edge, deep in thought. I know where she was. Well, I actually didn't but I had a gut feeling. Something about golden. Perhaps there was a trail? Chen's loud voice rang out.

"I want to be on the same team as Chanyeol! We have a lot to catch up, us being pranksters and all," Chen mischeviously grinned. Kai rolled his eyes.

"Groups of two then? But one of us has to be with one of you guys." Kris suggested. The pairs were made. I was with Xiumin. Kyungsoo was with Tao, who was silent throughout this. Based on his looks, people thought he looked talkitive and friendly but he really was kind of silent and thoughtful. Chanyeol and Chen, Luhan and Sehun, Kris and Suho, and Lay and Kai. Lay flashed his dimpple, "Alrightie~ good luck!" Tao handed out walkit talkies and the groups set off.

"Ok, where first? You know this area better." Xiumin lifted up a log in his way. I shrugged and walked toward the direction I saw the men taking Hyeri took. Xiumin followed my lead. All of a sudden, my eye caught something. A thin thread of gold. It was so thin that one could barely see it, but my vision was awesome I guess.

"Why this narrow road?" Xiumin complained.

"See that gold thread?"  I pointed at it. 

"Yeah...why is that so special though?" I explained to him about the golden things. 

"Ohh that makes sense." We followed the thread until we reached flat open land in the middle of that land was a huge hut that was made of woven grass. It was golden as well. There were barely any gaurds. It'd be easy to get in. Until Xiumin said something.

"There's an alarm." He deadpanned. 

"How?"

"Do you really think that this place would b safe? This place looks like it would be guarded at daytime but at night, it'd be alarminized." Xiumin explained with some words that weren't real. I nodded, all making sense. .

"So how do we get in?"

 

A/N- Sorry I haven't updated in a while :(