Revealed

Aftermath

Baekhyun: (the night before they find Suho)

That night, Mira was somber and devastated. It was pretty obvious she was looking for her older brother and one of my best friends, Suho. I sighed, wanting to have a way to comfort her, for she was kind of like a sister to me because she always hung out with Hyeri. Speaking of Hyeri, I was glad that I found her. Now all we needed were our parents and life would be good again. Or somewhat good.

~~~

The next morning, I awoke at around midday. Hyeri was gone with the others. The only ones here were Sehun, Mira and me. Sitting on a table, was our breakfast.

"Morning!" Sehun beamed. He was finally back to his normal self.

"Are you ok?" I was concerned. I mean, it might be too early to get away from mourning.

"Yeah...." Sehun gobbled up some oatmeal that Kuyngsoo made. Mira appeared with dark circles around her eyes. Her hair was uncombed.

"Stop staring at me like I look hideous," she snapped at both of us. 

"You aren't hideous." I corrected her. She yawned and snatched breakfast from the table. 

"I'll be in my 'tent,'" she stalked away. Sehun stared after her. What is with her? I ate my oatmeal and tried to help be resourceful.

"Stay with Mira ok?" I was going out to look for food and supplies.

Sehun pouted, "But she's so moody..." I chuckled and patted his back, "I know you can do this." With that said, I walked, following a path of footprints. Perhaps I'd find something that way. Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kai suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Baekhyun? Where are you going?" Chanyeol stopped me.

"Looking for food and stuff."

"You can't go this way!" Kai's eyes flitted around nervously. Chanyeol feverantly nodded in agreement. 

"Look, it's crucial you don't come this way," Kyungsoo looked calm and collected, but the look in his eyes told otherwise. What were they hiding? I looked at them quizically. Chanyeol smiled like an idiot and steered me around. Suddenly, something dawned to me, where is Hyeri? Didn't she go with them? I spun around and faced them with my hands on my hips. 

"Where is Hyeri. What is it?" I demanded for answers. Kai's hands twitched and Chanyeol's grin faltered. Was my sister ok? I was ready to go into panick mode. 

"Ah....she's looking for the locket shelost," Kyungsoo explained, for it was the first thing that came to mind. Hyeri didn't have her locket, he noticed. She ususally wore it. 

I didn't know those thoughts though. I my chin, thinking of the locket she always wore. I hadn't noticed it was gone...but it was indeed precious to her. I would help her find it, I decided. The locket was a small golden heart in the middle of a gold chain. There was a picture of me on one side and another picture of our parent's in another. 

"Oh.. you guys go back, I'll help her look for it." I told them. Kai gulped and smiled nervously, "Yeah...great idea." Kyungsoo shook his head and sighd. 

"Good luck!" Chanyeol appeared more normal than both of them. I absentmindedly nodded, already looking here and there on the ground. Since it was so precious to Hyeri, I needed to find it. My sisters happiness was mine.

I hunted around for a long while before I came upon droplets of blood. Scared to my core, I tentatively followed the path. I came to a stop when I saw a thicket of bamboos shooting straight up. Moving the bamboos here and there, I made my way deeper into the thicket until I saw someone. It was Suho. 

Gasping, I ran toward him, only to find him unconcious. There was stitches on the right of his head and his pants were rolled up, exposing a line of bruises on his left calf. His shirt was all torn up and ragged. I saw his chest rise slightly, the only indication of him being alive. Next to him was a jug full of something, water. That jug looked oddly familiar. I picked it up and examined it. Aha! It's the jug that Kyungsoo had at the camp. Only... what was it doing here? 

"Suho~ I have some blankets!" A voice chirped from the side. I turned around, seeing Hyeri. She halted and stared at me. I blinked at her, truth dawning to me. Kai, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol were trying to protect Suho by keeping him safe here. Hyeri was here tending him. That explained the jug and the sketiness of the 'locket'. I facepalmed myself for being an idiot.

"Ah...Baekhyun, what are you doing here?" Hyeri recovered from shock. She knelt down next to Suho and placed the blanket gently over him. 

"I'm helping you look for your locket," I planitively told her. She looked down at her neck and gasped, "It's gone! Ohno!!!!" 

"Sh..I'll help you find it," it was gone afterall, so all my time wasn't wasted. 

"Where ccould it be?" I've never seen her so troubled. 

"I pormise I'll find it. Look, theres a star, the first star. Wish upon it, and it'll come true," I encouraged her, not wanting to see her down.

"Yes. Thank you Baekhyun. What could I do to repay.... you are such a wonderul brother. What did I do to deserve you?" I softened and patted her back.

"Now, while I go look for your locket and tell Mira that her brother is found, why don't you tend Suho?" I got up, ready to go.

"No! Don't tell Mira!" She blurted out to my utter astonishment. 

"Why?" 

"I don't want to show her Suho in such a state. I want to return him to her safe and neat." She explained, placing the palm of her hand on his forehead. I nodded, understanding.

"If you say," I waved and went. It'd be so hard not to tell Mira, but it'll have to do. I could at least tell her that her brother was alive...

But the secret that was kept by Kyungsoo, Kai, Chanyeol and Hyeri was revealed and part of mine as well.

A/N- PROPS TO JINDOS21 FOR THE AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZINGGGGG POSTER<33 TuT you're too amazing jindos21!!! anyways..... should this be a short fic?