Caught

Aftermath

Hyeri:

I spent the rest of the day tending Suho. His wound was getting better. At around dinner time, Suho finally stirred. i rushed to his side and helped prop him up. He blinked a couple of times before turning to me. Confused he touched his head. Probably because he noticed that it was in pain.

"What hapened?" Suho found his voice. He winced as he gingerly touched the tender spot. I gave him the jug of water to finish; there was only a bit let anyways.

"There was a huge earthquake. You were lost for almost a week, we searched day and night to find you. And when we did, you were unconcious on the ground, bleeding a pool of blood out. It's because a tree fell on you I think." I informed him. Suho gasped, memories rushing to him.

"I was sitting in a huge tree at least 8 feet from the ground. The tree was a weeping willow I think. I had a blue book I was reading. It was such a calm day.. Then, all of a sudden, the book fell out of myhand! I didn't know what was happening and something shook me. I tried to grab onto the trunk but I couldn't so I fell!"

tumblr_maivdd7An71qcjsqt.png 

I nodded, not surprised. Something like this would've happened because of the fatality of his wound. All of a sudden, there was footsteps amongst the trees. I spun around and saw Chanyeol grinning.

"SUHO HYUNG!!" Chanyeol ran and embraced Suho gently but happily.

"Oh hello Chanyeol. Are you alright?" Suho, concerned, checked Chanyeol for any sign of hurt. Chanyeol shook his head, "Hyeri noona took great care of us."

"Us?" Suho raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah! Mira, Baekhyun, D.O, Sehun, Kai and me." Chanyeol listed them off. I walked to the bag that Chanyeol brought. Peering inside, I listed the contents. Water, some sandwhiches, a blanket, two jackets and some hot packs. Wow, they did good! Just what we needed! I smiled and told Chanyeol to thank D.O and whoever helped give us this pack.

"Ok," Chanyeol smiled. I handed him the jug to take back and he skipped back, whistling the whole way. Chuckling, I took out one of the 4 sandwhiches and handed it to Suho. 

"Eat slowly so you get more full and so you won't regurgitate," I instructed. Suho followed my instructions. Once I saw he was ok eating, I got out my sandwhichs and chomped it down.

"Hyprocrite!" Suho teased. I flushed red in embarrasment.

"Yeah." I continued to finish my sandwhich. Even though it was a simple sandwhich, D.O managed to get it to taste like something from a fancy five star resturant.

"Mmm, that was good," Suho complimented when we were done. I gathered the foil and nodded.

"You should get some rest," I told him. Suho pouted, "But it's to early!" I sighed and twitched my mouth up to a half hearted grin.

"And what do you suppose we do then?" 

"We can play a game!" Suho brightly suggested. I raised my eyebrows but nonetheless agreed.

"Ok, so this game, we have to list colors starting with the last letter of the color before. Example, I say red, you need to say a color with the letter d because it was the last letter of the one I said." Suho taught me. 

"Ooooh! Ok, I start! Blue!" I knew it was hard to find a color starting with the letter E.

"Emerald," Suho shot back slyly. Ah, I see, he's very smart. I'm going to step up my game.

"D...Denim," I recalled Baekhyun telling me about his new denim jacket that he proudly wore to school with his best friends, aka our neighbors. I told him it wasn't denim because it was gray but he said so otherwise.img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=85201698 

"Mauve the color like a light purple," Suho was certainately educated in colors. I sighed, another E.

"I hate E's," I muttered, thinking. Hearing this, Suho chuckled.

"Ecru! Yeah, garden teacher was talking about dirt being the color of ecru which wasn't good!" I suddenly began remembering my chilhood experiences. 

Suho pouted, "U. Ultramarine. My friend from China, Kris, who thinks hes the next budding artist, loves that color. I miss him..." I nodded, remembering the 6 boys from China arriving here happily. I think their names were... Luhan, Yixing, Kris, Xiumin or something, Chen and Tao. Asi I thought of their names, their faces popped up in my mind. 

 tumblr_mevfgpIyXr1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg

83be4432gw1dvfe2qtbkhj.jpg

original.png

28573-xiumin-dnhq.jpg

71741650.jpg

tumblr_m94u7oPklW1r3u7if.jpg

"I give up. I dont have anymore E's." I ended the game, sadly. I hated losing but oh well, what could I say? I reached for my locket, missing my parent's dearly. What did Baekhyun say about my missing locket? Suho triumphantly cheered and sipped some water. I couldn't find it. I looked down. My locket was nowhere to be seen. But it was my lucky locket, my locket I always had since I can't remember. Where was it? I need it. It's my only possesion I have from home. Other than Baekhyun of course. Panicking, I paced around urgently, looking everywhere. Suho stared at me as though I was a maniac.

"Are you ok?" He forced himself to get up despite the wooziness he got. I shook my head.

"My locket, it's gone," I croaked. My voice sounded weird, just like it did before I cried. Suho hurried over and tried to console me. 

"Shhh, we'll find it. One way or the other, I promise," Suho promised. I nodded, clinging onto the hope in his words. Little did I know that Baekhyun was off somewhere, desperately helping me find my dear locket. He was exhausted but refused to give up finding it.

A rustle was heard in the bushes. Indistinct muttering was barely heard, I had sensitive ears. A girl's contour appeared. She screamed upon seeing me. My face wrote one word, guilt. She caught us hiding Suho.  

It was Mira.

A/N- I hope you like the pics. Sorry if this is a boring chap. Anyways, enjoy~