In the end

Aftermath

After her battle cry, her soldiers began to attack. Thank god that all 12 of them were fairly strong. They took her soldiers down one by one. Minyoung desperately called for her last, strongest soldiers to come forth. I managed to free my hands and quickly unroped my legs. I sprang up and scrambled to where Minyoung was. There were 4 guards guarding her. They came at me. I kicked one at the gut and he collapsed. The other 3 were good. I was sweating by the time I got the 2nd one down. Tired, I faced the other 2. One of them extended a sword and lashed. In the nick of that second, I managed to make it. I grabbed the blade and it sliced into my skin. I didn't care but since I had a weapon, it made things easier. I charged, slicing here and there. My parents enrolled me to fencing and that came in handy. I got the other guard on his knees. Plunging the sword deep into his thigh, I turned around and saw the other guard barrelling toward me. I quickly ducked and half ran away. Glancing behind my shoulder, I saw him chasing me. I halted and he ran into me. When he fell, I bit my lip and willed myself to do it. I slicked his neck. Biting my lips really hard, I ran back to Minyoung.

"You and your jealousy," I circled around her, having no idea what i was about to do.

"So?" She was stiff with nervousness though she tried not to show it. 

"Brings you bad things," I shrugged and stopped in front of her. The very tip of my blad was lightly rested on her heart.

"Do it." She smiled in her evil way. I really didn't want to kill her but I had to act uncowardly.

"Where's the fun in that?" I smirked and pulled the blade. What the heck where did that phrase come from. All of a sudden, the sounds of battle all quieted. I turned around and saw every one of her soldiers dow wither dead or writhing in pain. I turned back to her. Mira, Ara and all the boys were all gathered in a semi circle around us.

"Do it." Baekhyun's voice was hard as steel.

"Minyoung, I pity your insecurities about yourself and your jealousy towards others." My blade went to a soft part in . I felt her gulp.

"Go." Her voice was steady. I poked a little harder. She made your life terrible, end her life now! My brain was telling me to do just that.

"I don't need to live anyways. No one needs me," she shut her eyes and waited. I halted, feeling bad.

"Just do it unnie!" Ara cried from the edge. She was just a little kid and she was already traumatized by these things. I'd do it for her.

"Bye bye," I whispered and cleanly stuck the blade in her heard. Her head tilted downward and she was dead. I retreated, tears forming in my eyes. The 2 lives I've ended had caught up to me. Baekhyun pulled me into a tight hug.

"Good job, I'm proud," he whispered. 

"Unnie!" Ara asked me to pick her up and that's what I did. Limping, I made my way outside. The storm had seized.

"We did it!" Xiumin was still awed.

"Thanks to my awesome wushu I saved your ," Tao bragged. We walked to the camp. It was well kept. Some paramedics were there. They saw us and rushed over. 

"Are you alright?" We nodded. They took us to the huge truck and we sped off to who knew where. Ara was asleep on my shoulder.

"I'm glad you're alive. I was so worried," Mira whispered to me. Suho, upon hearing this, butted in, "We all were." I felt so loved.

"I just.. thank you," I told them all in the silence of the van. For the first time they were quiet. Maybe it was because of the events that had passed or maybe they were just so tired. I would never know.

"Yah! Don't tear up!" Baekhyun brushed some tears away with his thumb while he was still cradling Ara. He had taken her because he saw I was getting uncomfortable with Ara on my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry," I sniffed. Kris, at the back of the truck turned his head and stared out the window. I saw some shiny things on his face. Laughter burbled out of my mouth.

"What?" Chanyeol, puzzled looked at me.

"I can't believe you're crying Kris, I thought you were strong!" I . Chen and Chanyeol started to guffaw.

"Aww be quiet!" kris wiped them off. Luhan, Lay, Sehun, Xiumin, Tao, Baekhyun, Suho, Kai and Kyungsoo were cracking up on his embarassment.

"Sorry," I apologized to Kris. he shrugged.

"I can't.. omg ahaha!" Mira broke into a fresh round of laughter. 

"I have a lot of weird funny pics of Kris," Tao took out his phone with a Gucci case and began flipping through pictures. 

3410469-0099.jpg

tumblr_m75g1c55TT1qdx79o.jpg

tumblr_inline_n2az8291yo1swq29z.jpg

tumblr_mwob824yh01qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mc0cshLhVH1r3rzlco1_250.png

tumblr_inline_n20a5uF13J1r8x9ve.png

"Hey who took that last picture!" Tao glared at his phone. Those who didn't get their pictures taken busted out laughing. Kris smacked Tao's head.

"Ow!" Tao rubbed his head and deleted that picture of him.

"Where'd you get that picture of me!?" Chanyeol yanked Tao's phone out of his hands. The picture was on Lay's and Chanyeol cracked up. Lay snatched it and quickly deleted it.

"You're evil Tao!"

Sehun looked at that picture of him with disgust, "I was never like that.."

"Mhm.." Luhan sarcastically commented.

"Look at your picture!" Sehun shot back, shutting Luhan up. Mira was beside herself with laughter at the memory of Luhan's picture. Kris was grumbling about his own picture.

"Hah you don't have a picture of me!" Kai chortled.

"Nu uh I have more." Tao took his phone back and looked for more funny pictures. 

b43h30

"Oh eww!" Xiumin looked at his own face. i cracked up with Mira. 

ibzc25kJNmLD1c.jpg

large.jpg

"Ugh where'd you get theses?" Baekhyun stared at the phone with a horrified expression. Mira waited for Suho's picture to come up for Tao had said he had every single on of them. Except for Mira and mine of course, I thought with relief.

tumblr_static_luhanderp.jpg

 "Ahhh!" Sehun screamed at that picture. Luhan closed his eyes. 

4eqzd.jpg

"Nooo!" Kyungsoo buried his face in his arms. The boys were dying of laughter. Suho's came up next and as expected, Mira died.

tumblr_m3jgt9Q86g1rp565eo1_500.png

tumblr_n23pakjK351s1dwc6o1_500.png

Kai attacked Tao. In the end, we were all cracking up on one another's faces. What can you say? Maybe the aftermath wasn't so bad afterall.

 

A/N- AND THAT CONCLUDES THE STORYY!!!! i had so much fun writing this. It's short btw. Anyways I hope you liked it and thanks for sticking with me till the end those of you who did.