Stalking Angel ain't easy!

Stalking Angel

'What the is wrong with these people?!' Thought Jihye. This was her Day 1 in her  'Protect the Angel' mission... and she was already losing her mind! She just wanted to know where Jaejoong would be by now, she found herself surrounded by crazy girls, whispering about some kind of plan and ignoring her questions! 'Home' the thought came to her so many times, but ignored it, she had to meet her savior, if it wasn't for those mean girls...

JiHye found herself in front of an alley, she doesn't even remember how she end up here, the last thing she can recall is following those stupid girls who started following someone, and here she was in a narrowed alley, she could see something at the backend, she made few steps when a voice made her freeze!

"stop following me for god sake, this went way too far" it was his voice, the one she has been dreaming about, Kim Jaejoong's....Her Angel! She made few steps towards him unconsciously, finally she would be able to thank him "please...leave me alone" his voice was desperate, he sounded tired, she opened hef mouth to reassure him when he burst "I beg you don't call the others" 'the others?' He thinks she is with those crazy sasaeng!

"You are mistaking, I'm-" she was stopped by the sound of commotion, she could hear the group getting closer, she made few steps toward Jaejoong when they heard one of the girls say " I'm sure I saw someone enter this alley, he might be hiding here" they heard steps approaching, Jaejoong's eyes mirrored the fear he was feeling, Jihye closed the distance between him and her, and whispered in his ear " don't worry I will protect you" she put her hands in both sides of his head and leaned in, millimetres parting their faces, the doubt in his eyes turned into panic when they heard the steps closer.  Jaejoong closed his eyes and hold his breath, the last time he was followed by the sasaengs he almost got kidnapped; his eyes shot open when he heard the girl saying "the area is clear there is no one, let's continue our search in the other part od the street"

Jihye let out a sigh of releave and relaxed her body on Jaejoong who didn't move, still taken aback by this whole situation, his hands automatically moved and hold Jihye closed to him, her little jump made him realise the situation they were in, she murmured an apology that he could barely hear, he let her go and said shyly " it's okey, I'm so thankful, you just don't know how grateful I am, you just saved my life, God knows what they were going to do with me" she smiled st him, a smile that didn't reach her eyes, she was sad for him " but I can't understand how they didn't see us! We were right in front of her!" Jihye exclaimed! 

Jaejoong let out a sour laugh and said " I think she thought we were lovers making out, because they think I don't do this kind of things" Jihye asked confused " why would they think that? You are a man! It's natural no??!!!!" His laugh this time was sincere, her naivety was sweet, it has been s long time since he met an honest person "that's because they don't think of me as a human, for them I'm some kind of godly creature...something that will make their fantasies alive" Jihye looked at him with her clear big eyes and said in s cheerful tone " but you ARE an ANGEL for real" 

Jaejoong looked into her eyes filled with honesty. ..and passion, he could see through her eyes to her soul. ..a pure innocent soul, a chuckle escaped his lips, she was just adorable he wanted to eat her...Jaejoong paused at his thought...his hand reached the right side of her head and rested on her cheek, his thumb caressed there slightly and he said " you are wrong, I think you are the angel... MY GUARDIAN ANGEL" with that, he cut the distance between them his lips meeting hers into a sweet soft kiss.

 

*********A.N*********

It's 5a.m, I couldn't sleep so I was listening to some music when the other fiction im writing kept flowing in my mind...damn it was a nice chapter but I couldn't remember most of the dialogues. .. sometimes I wish someone woild read my mind and then type the scenarios I have... 

So while trying to remember that, I kept imagining scenes from this one... stupid screwed mind!!!!! And voila! a new chapter! 

I have already half of the next chap in mind, but I just feel lazy to type it...and sleepy, so if I do now, it will be a mess.

Hope you like it so far, leave a comment if you read this and let me know your thoughts.......IF ANYONE READS THIS FIC ANYWAYS hahaha but I just love writing even if only one person is reading it would be enough xD