Time for some... confusion

Stalking Angel

Jihye woke up startled. How on earth did she end up on her apartment? The last thing she remembers is being in the alley with JaeJoong, and... the KISS! Kim JaeJoong was kissing her and then nothing! Her mind went blank. She was confused, this happened way to much to be normal?! She was wondering if she should visit a doctor and chased away the idea as soon as it came. The thing that she hates more than socializing with people was doctors and hospital smell.

'Memories loss? Maybe I have Alzheimer?' she stopped at the thought 'it's not actually that bad! it's better to forget some dark moments in my life' Jihye was consumed in her thoughts when a noise outdoor got her back to reality, she walked towards the door and peeked at the hole, it was her sister! Jihye leaned on the door and closed her eyes, hoping for that moment to go by quickly, sje wasn't ready to meet her sister, she wasn't ready to meet anyone but him.

Jihye was walking down the street, she doesn't remember how she ended up here, once again; the last thing in her mind was her sister's visit. Something caught her attention and she stopped to find herself in front of JamSil Arena, a huge poster of Kim Jaejoong hang in the front. She read the information on the poster, but she couldn't remember what day it was! She noticed some fans lining up in front of the Arena's doorsand walked towards them. 

"Hello! Can I ask you something if you don't mind?" She said with a low voice, she was doing the thing she hated the most, something was eating her up from inside while talking to them, but she had to do it for jaejoong's sake! 

"Sorry! Do you mind if I as.." her requests were flying along the wind, the girls didn't even pay attention to her existence! "EXCUSE ME!" Jihye raised her voice and one of the girls turned  and looked directly at her, saying nothing and then turned back, like Jihye was a mere mascot standing there. 'I know I'm invisible, but not to this point! Why do they have to be this rude, and mean...I only wanted to know if jae is inside' Jihye was talking inside her head when a girl started talking like an answer to her deep thoughts

" Okay girls it's almost time! Let's do our best to cheer for oppa! This rehearsal needs to be memorable for him too. 1.2.3 let's do this" the doors opened at the end of her sentence like magic! Jihye was impressed by their dedication, they were different from the stalkers whom where following jae yesterday! 'But they were mean to me' she thought. 

The girls started moving towards the security check in front of the door. Jihye didn't know what to do, and she tagged along with them. They were presenting some kind of membership card to the security guards, and were allowed to enter after that. She didn't know what to do, maybe today wasn't her day to meet him again. Just when they were about to close the door after everyone was checked in, Jihye noticed that one of the guards was busy talking with someone over the phone, and she took that as her cue to sneak inside the arena. She couldn't believe her luck today!

She sat few raws behind the girls, whom where cheering for JaeJoong who came out to great them. He rehearsed sond after song, fixing technical problems when it was needed, he was flawless, and you could see happiness in his eyes each time the fanchant was heard. The last song has just ended when the fans rushed towards the stage trying to present their gifts to Jaejoong in person, but have been blocked by a wall of security guards! Jaejoong got closer from the stage line and waved to them, it's then when Jihye walked towards the guards line, and kept looking at Jaejoong hoping he would notice her; she hasn't been there for a minute when she noticed that Jae was focusing on her, she raised her hand and waved at him to verify her suspicions, and he did react to that. He mentioned to the guard in front of her to let her in, the fans started screaming not Knowing what was going on. The guard was confused, not understanding what Jaejoong wanted and turned towardss him shrieking his shoulders when Jihye took that opportunity and slide bhind him, the fans were too focused on jae that they didn't notice her escapade. Jaejoong smiled at her and waved to the guard  who regained his position again. 

Jihye was walking towards Jaejoong when he pointed a side stairs for her to take and gestured that he will meet her backstage. He wrapped up the rehearsals thanking the fans and left the stage running to the where Jihye was waiting for him. 

"Hey! Where have you been?? You disappeared suddenly that day! What happened" Jae asked concerned. " I don't... I just had to go somewhere, it was urgent" Jihye didn't know what to say, and JaeJoong was about to say something when he noticed that some of the workers backstage were looking at them " let's move from here first, if you don't want to be the star of a scandal!" He said grabbing her hand and dragging her along with him to his room.