I think...I love you!

Stalking Angel

Jihye followed JaeJoong to his room, he closed the door behind her when she entered; it was very spacious for a backstage room. "Are you going to wear all of those?" she asked poitning at a rack where a lot of outfits were hang. "Nope, i wear maximum 3 or 4, it's really tiring to keep changing during a concert" she nod her head in understaning, and remembered one important thing "by the way, when is you concert? I kind of lost track of the time" she tried to hide the embarrasment in her voice, how can someone not know what day it was!

He gave her an anylizing look " Now I'm sure you're not a fan! You don't even know when my concert is?!" He faked an offended voice. "Well today is Tuesday, and the concert is on Friday; I have 2 days to the big day!" she smiled at the enthiousiasme she sensed on his voice at the end of the sentence; "Am I invited?" She asked teasingly "BUY THE TICKET! I need money to survive you know!" he teased back. "Okay how much does it cost? I will pay for a VIP ticket now!" She said moving her hand to her pocket to grab the wallet, but her hand stopped, and the confused look surfaced again "Huh! I don't have my wallet on me?! I don't know where I left it!" Jaejoong let out a chuckle " Okay nice one! You don't have to pay, you're already being treated as a VIP!! No one has access to this room but me! so you should feel special!" She blushed, he was too much of a tease, and she was still innocent to handle all of this "I know that I AM special since the 1st time we met" she said with a weak voice he could barely hear.

Jaejoong cupped her face in his hands and leaned his face near to hers "By the way, where did you disappear the other day? it's been almost 2 weeks now! I've totally lost hope on finding you again, and just like magic you reappeared in front of me again today!" Her eyes were lost in his, and she could barely focus on what he was saying " I- I don't know- I don't- I was lost" she mumbled between her lips, still lost in his stares. He reduced the distance between their faces and their lips were an inch away from each other's, almost brushing and said with a husky voice "well I will make sure you'll never get lost again" with that he locked his lips with hers in a sensual kiss.

Jihye closed her eyes, she had a sensation of flying. it was magical. He put his one hand on her waist to pull her even closer. The kiss was nothing rushed, he took his time tasting her sweet lips, and memorizing each corner of it. She didn't move, only when she tiptoed for a better access, and let him play his magic. They were still in their magic land when a knock was heard on the door "JaeJoong! are you in here?" a male voice was heard from the other side of the door. Jaejoong and Jihuy parted as soon as the herad the voice, panting for air, if it wasn't for the intruder, they would've continued till one of them faints from lack of oxygen!!

His eyes were sparkling with lust, he didn't let go of her, their bodies moving up and down in a perfect synchronization. His stares still on her he answered with a shaking voice "I'm getting changed, I will go home by myself right after that, just go home too don't wait for me" His hand moved automatically to her long hair, and started playing with some curls. "Are you sure Hyung? I can wait for you! some fans are still wondering around the Arena, so it would be safer if we go together" the voice behind the door sounded worried. Jaejoong let out a sigh and said walking toward the door opening it a little " Don't worry imma! I will be fine, just take my car with you and leave me your car, here take the keys. don't go straight to the garage, I need to win some time to arrive home before they do" the other person handed him some keys and was about to protest when Jae jumped in " NO BUT! everything is gonna be alright, I have my Guardian Angel with me today" He turned a quick look towards Jihye and back to the other person "Go Now!" closing the door; the confusion on the boy's face was obvious, he never saw Jaejoong in this state before! 

"He is my manager, he alwyas worries too much!" He passed by Jihye to the closet looking for something "I must have something for you to wear so no one would notice you!" it was more like thinking aloud than talking to her. "There is no need to, I'm really good at being invisible, I'm nobody so no one notices me anyway!" sadness could be touched in her voice; "Well they must be blind! Plus all you need is me noticing you!" He said with a cheesy smile on his face; his true feelings made her heart go crazy, a warm feeling crossing her whole body. "I will change and come back soon" he said walking through another door, and came back right away "or you know what i will do it later, let's get out of here first" He said grabbing her hand and walking to the door. "Jae" Jihye called his name and the happiness she could see in his eyes when he turned was priceless "mmm" was all he could manage saying "it's better if you walk alone and i follow you from behind" he gave her a warm smile and leaned to kiss her forhead, letting out a suffocated "okay".  

****************************************

two updates in less than 24 hours! I guess i have a new record! 

I'm just soooooooo~oooooo not in the mood to do anything else and feeling down that I started imagining what will happen in this story and I end up updating, twice!

I hope you like it; share your thoughts with me ^^

and THANK YOU FOR READING <3