Should I ask why?!

Stalking Angel

Jaejoong was waiting in his manager's car for an hour now! Jihye didn't show up and he started panicking. Was she caught sneaking out the changing room? She might be in trouble, he thought and was about to open the car's door when he noticed some girls roaming in the parking. He instinctively decked his head and hide.

"Isn't that oppa's manager car?" Said one of the girls. "it looks like it's his car... yep it's his same plate numbers" replied another.  Jaejoong hissed in his mind, if he is going to get discovered, things might go the wrong way.

"YAA! Did we come here to play? The guy said he would give us 5 minutes and you already wasted 3 with your stupidity, look for the damn car, if you don't see it move to the next lot" the girl's voice was strong and loud, this must be there leader thought Jaejoong.

"But eonnie, this is-" "Don't you understand what I'm saying? No buts we are running out of time, if you can't find jae oppa's car, then he really left as the guard said!" The leader cut the younger girl off. She looked around, checked her phone and said " those es they didn't alert us that oppa went home!! He arrived 30 minutes ago, and we've been wasting time here! Let's go, we will get it next time"

Jaejoong didn't realize he was holding his breath until those girls walked away from his car. Those fangirls were getting more dangerous by the day, it was scary, he didn't know what they could do next! " ! Where did she go?" He couldn't wait anymore, he was sure she ditched him or did something came up?! He was trying to find an explanation to the situation, he couldn't believe he was stood up! Was she one of those crazy fans for real?

JiHye didn't know what to do, she was supposed to meet with Jae an hour ago at the parking lot, but here she was, in front of a door she doesn't recognize. "How on earth did I end up here??" Those blank moments she has lately are starting to worry her, the last thing she remembers is heading to the parking, and hiding after she saw some fans roaming around there; JiHye hit her head slightly in a desperate move to remember, there was the manager! Yes! She recalls seeing the manager driving Jae's car, and she called out for him but he just drove by ignoring her. A sad smile traced her face, he wasn't the only one to be doing that anyway, she has been used to it by now, but.... JaeJoong's smile crossed her mind then, and she remembered their kiss, HE didn't act like she doesn't exist, HE made her feel visible, even her own mother used to ignore her existence all the time. Jaejoong was different.

"JAEJOONG" his name came out as a whisper from her lips, she needed to see him, to explain herself, but " where the hell I am?" She reached for her phone to find her pockets empty, no bag no wallet, nothing. JiHye looked around her, not taking notice of the surrounding view, this was her first time here and she doesn't even know how she ended up there. She mastered her courage and decided to ring the bell of the door, since she was at it anyway.

She didn't have to wait for a long time to get a response from the other part of the door " who is this? Can you come up to the window at the door, cause I can't see you there's a problem with the camera" A manly husky voice came from the speaker at the door. JiHye was startled by the unexpected tone, it sounded like... she turned and walked toward the door window

"JAEJOONG??!" "JIHYE?!!!" both called at the same time surprised!