I don't need anyone!

Stalking Angel

she woke up in the middle of the night, body shaking and all sweaty, what a dream or should ot be called nightmare?!

"What was that? I..." she recalled the dream where she was falling from a huge building to enter a big dark hole, she can't see anything, then she falls again in a deep endless hole, and it continues like this from building to hole to building again...it's an endless circle. 

 

The day was exhausting for Jihye, even if she didn't do much, but the sleepless night she had was affecting her; and people started to annoy her for real, it's not that because she was antisocial she had to be treated as an invisible person! Like this morning at the coffee she waited for like 15 minutes for her turn, and just when she was about to order she was oassed by another person, and got only an apologizing smile from the cashier!! People, how she hates that! 

Things are going bad since the last 3 weeks, she didn't get any work to do, the publisher didn't reply to her emails. To hell with everything.  She will enjoy watching tv and drinking hot chocolate with marshmallow, her favorite. She hated everything, all the programs are silly... 

 

It was the same dream again,  the nightmare where she was free falling  in an endless labyrinth of holes, she was gone again, and then something came out from the darkness and catched her, it was too bright she couldn't see, what was that?! She woke up panting, she wasn't lost again, she was saved.

 

The day went smoothly for Jihye, she had a blessed night, the nightmare  wasn't bothering her anymore, neither the people around her, she came to a conclusion she didn't need anyone, she just had to know who her savior was. She had nothing to do but wonder in her apartment till it was bed time, she closed her eyes and surrounded to her subconscious... 

The bright light was getting closer and closer, she could see wings...was she in heaven?!! What was that?! An Angel! She was saved by an angel, she looked up to see that the Angel was no other than Kim Jaejoong! 

 

She woke up determined, now she had a purpose on life, she will be his savior, as he saved her in her nightmare, she will do anything to be with Kim Jaejoong, she doesn't need anyone but... HER ANGEL! 

 

******** A.N ********

I think it's getting clear in my head about this fiction! I will be updating constantly, small chapters, that's how it's gonna be nothing more than 500~600 words... but I guess it's going to be more intense in the future.... but you know what I'm not sure, if sometimes the chapter needs to be longer it will be....

I will be writing this at the same time as my other fiction Just another Sasaeng- hoping not to mix btw both fictions haahah joking- the Jaejoong in my head for Stalking Angel is different from the one in Another Sasaeng. ..

Hope you enjoy this as much as I do while writing. 

 

*SUBSCRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBE*