9. Meet Sunwoong

'SHE' IS MY BOYFRIEND !!!
Hyeri and Sunwoong was was walking around the mall. It was weekend and Hyeri was boring stayed at home. So, after all trouble, she managed to drag Sunwoong with her to the mall. They walked pass by a girl accesories stored. A cute black headband make Hyeri stopped at the shop. " Irene-ah, look at this. It so cute " she took it and tried it on her head. " For you.... " she searched for another cute headband and put it on Sunwoong eventhough the guy was protesting. " It 's look good to you. Let's buy it " Hyeri pulled Sunwoong to the counter but the guy remained froze. He took out his phone. ~I don't headband. If you buy this, I didn't wear it. So it just a waste. Just buy for yourself ~ " But- " Hyeri words was cut with Sunwoong threatening eyes and she end up pouting and obeyed to the guy. " Wait here, I'll go and pay " She moved to the counter. Sunwoong followed behind her slowly. The cashier said the price after wrapped it in a cute paper bag. Hyeri gave her credit card to the cashier and she slide it at the machine. " I'm sorry, Miss. Tgis card had been terminate " " Oh, really? " Hyeri kind of shocked. " I-It's okay, I'll pay cash " she immediately kept the card and took out her money. Sunwoong heard all of that. They exited the shop after saying thank you. " Irene-ah, I think tomorrow, I had to start looking for job " Hyeri sighed. Sunwoong just looked over to her. He felt pity for her. He really want to tell her to follow her father desire but he didn't want because he don't want to see her witb another man. Why? He didn't want to think about that. " What kind of job suit me? I willing to do any job to earn money as long as it make a sense " ~ I'll try to ask around ~ " Really?!! Thanks " she smiled warmly. They continued heading home. *** The next day, after class, like usual, Sunwoong went for his part time job. He had came up with a plan. Maybe it risky, but as long as he careful, he'll be safe. After finished his job, he heading home with a good news for Hyeri. He straightly went to Hyeri's house. Of course he already change his outfit right after exited his workplace. He just need to wear the wig and cardigan. But, he didn't expect her house to be so dark, means she still didn't come home. Suddenly, he hear someone sighed. He looked over to the stairs and saw Hyeri head. Hyeri saw her. " Eoh? Irene-ah!!! " she ran a little towards him. " What are you doing here? " she smiled half-heartedly. Obviously, she is exhausted. ~ Where are you going ? ~ Hyeri smiled teasingly after reading it " Why ? Are you miss me ? " she said jokingly while grinned like an idiot. Sunwoong just rolling his eyes. ~I'm being serious here ~ " I know " the girl sighed while walking towards the house. " I'm searching for a job. But didn't found it. Mostly, they want full-time worker. Surely, I can't do that. I need to attend the class " she said while taking off her shoe. She entered the. Sunwoong just followed her. He tapped the girl shoulder to show his phone. ~ Tomorrow, go to B Cafe after class. A job as waiter available there ~ Hyeri enlightened. " Really? How did you found it?!! " ~ You'll meet someone there. Just go after class ~ " Irene-ah!!" Hyeri jumped and hugged the guy tightly since he is tall than her. " Thank you. You 're really my friend " Sunwoong jolted at the sudden hug. But he just let the girl hugged eventhough his heart beat like crazy. *** As Sunwoong told her, after separated with him, she went to the cafe. For Sunwoong, he changed his clothes first before went to his part time job as Sunwoong. He managed to reach the his work place on time before his work time start. The guy immediately went to the workers room went he saw Hyeri entered the cafe. From the window, he can see, his manager, Mr Lee, was talking to Hyeri. He just sat and wait. At that time, he slowly walked out and do his work. He was told by one of his co-worker, Dongwoon to go his manager table, so he went away. His manager want to assign him to help Hyeri with the work since she is still new. " Sunwoong-ah " he smiled at him before turned towards Hyeri who was stunning, looking at Sunwoong. " Hyeri-sshi, this is Sunwoong. He will help with the work here " " Eo?!! " both of them a little bit shock. " Sunwoong, make sure to help her as much as you can " he said while stood up. Hyeri followed her action. " Hyeri-sshi, hope you like working here and don't hesitate to ask me anything that you want to know " Hyeri smiled at him. The man excused himself after telling her to get her unifotm and patted Sunwoong shoulder while told him to do his best. Sunwoong cleared his throat. This is the first time he talked with Hyeri. " Follow me. Let's get your uniform " Hyeri followed him eventhough she was still memerized by him. They entered the worker room. Sunwoong showed her locker and opened a locker beside it. It full with black vest. " What size are you? " " S " " Here, try it " he gave to the girl. Hyeri just took it and try. It fit well with her. " You need to wear white shirt and black trouser. Black jean are forbidden. Make sure to come on time. And, your task not only waiter, we need to clean and tidy up this place. Our shift is the same, from 3pm to 9pm. For weekend, we are allow to do overtime. Anything else? " " Hmm.....what is your name? " " I'm Kim Sunwoong. You can call me Sunwoong " " Hi, I'm Kang Hyeri. Nice to meet you " Hyeri said. They shook hand. It really awkward for Sunwoong. He hope she didn't ask anything else. " By the way, are you know, Kim Irene? " " Why did you ask? " " Because I was curious, both of you have similar face. You also have same surname with her " Sunwoong sighed. He had to lie again. Lies and more lies he had been telling this girl " She is my twin. I'm older than her " " WHAT?!!! REALLY?!!!!! " Hyeri eyes widen at the statement. She shouted a little. " Why she never mention about you? " " You never asked " he said while shrugging and walked away. Hyeri followed him. Later, he gave instruction her about her task at the cafe.