4. Her Sadness

'SHE' IS MY BOYFRIEND !!!

" Irene-ah !! " Hyeri knocked the door. No answer.

" Irene-ah !! " she knocked again. Still no answer. " Where did she go ? I already told her to come to my house " the girl pouted. She was about to leave when she heard a clacking sound.

The door swung open, revealing the girl that she find. " Irene-ah, what are you doing ?!! "

Sunwoong make an irritated face. He just shook his head.

" I already told you to come to my house for dinner. Have you eat ? " the concern Hyeri asked. Sunwoong took out his phone and typed what he want to say.

~ I'm not hungry ~

" Really ? " Hyeri stared at the guy, trying to test him. At that time, Sunwoong stomach betrayed him. It growling making Hyeri when hearing it. Sunwoong covered his stomach and run his eyes away from her stare.

" Kaja !! " Hyeri pulled his arm with her towards her house. But still, Sunwoong managed to pull the door and closed. Well, it autolock. What he didn't bother to remember was the house key that he didn't bring with him.

***

' Wow ! This girl good at cooking. These are quite delicious ' Sunwoong.

" How is it ? Is it okay ? " Hyeri asked excitedly. Sunwoong just nodded. He hesitantly make a thumbs up. Hyeri smiled at his reaction. " Eat more "

They continued to eat. With a full stomach, the two friends resting lazily at the living room. There were no sofa since it just a rooftop house making it so small. They were watching movie since Hyeri make insisted to watch it Sunwoong.

After finished watching the movie, Hyeri got an idea. " Irene-ah, tonight, let's have a sleepover at my house "

Upon hearing that, Sunwoong snapped. He then turned towards the girl and make a 'x' sign with his hands.

" Why ? " Hyeri pouted. Sunwoong immediately took out his phone and typed.

~I can't leave my house~

" Okay " Hyeri give up. Sunwoong breathe out in relief. He suddenly warmed up at the thought of sleeping with Hyeri. He shook his head and typed again.

~ I need to go back. Thanks for the dinner ~

" Okay " Hyeri smiled. Sunwoong stood up. Hyeri followed his action since she wanted to send him out. The guy searched for his house key in his pockets after wearing his shoe, while walking to the stair. But found nothing.

" Why ? Did you forgot to bring the key ? " Hyeri who just trailed behing him asked, as if she can read the guy mind. Sunwoong slapped his forehead.

" It seems like you have to spend a night here before we can find the keyman tomorrow. " Sunwoong waved his hands frantically, signalling that the girl didn't have to let him sleep at her house. He then typed again on his phone screen.

~ I wanna sleep outside ~

" Where ? " Hyeri frowned.

~ At sauna. I will sleep there ~

" Don't be ridicolous. Come in " Hyeri turned towards her house but she sensed that the guy didn't followed. She turned towards the guy again and sighed.

" Just come in !!! " Hyeri forcefully pulled the guy with her into to the house eventhough he struggled a little from the grip. " Just sleep here. I don't anything happen to you "

Sunwoong sighed and just followed the stuborn girl into her house. Hyeri got into her house and took out a mattress. After pushing the table to the side, she spread out the mattress. Sunwoong look at her weirdly. Hyeri put two blankets and pillows on the mattress. She then looked up at Sunwoong.

" Irene-ah, sit down " she patted the place beside her while her other hand grabbed the remote control and swicth on the tv. The guy hesitantly sat on the mattress. He took out his phone and type.

~ You will sleep with me ? ~

Hyeri smiled and nodded. Sunwoong expression immediately change. He became uncomfortable. Hyeri can sense that. " Why ? "

Sunwoong shook his head slowly and fake a smile. ' What should I do ? This girl is really make my life miserable ' Hyeri lied down while watching the tv. Sunwoong just lied down beside her, make sure to keep a safe distance from her. He turned toward the wall with his back facing her.

" Yah, Irene !! Why you sleep so distance from me. Just move closer. You'll be cold if you get contact with the floor " Hyeri said. Sunwoong immediately pretending to sleep.

Seeing there were no reaction, Hyeri sighed. She took the blanket and covered it on Sunwoong body. She sighed again. " Why can't you accept me as your friend ? I just want a friend. I don't want to be alone.....anymore. Please....be my friend " For the third time, she sighed again.

Without she realised, her tears flowed down when she thought about her lonely life. She immediately lied and pulled the blanket to cover her body. The girl tried to sleep.

On the other side, Sunwoong opened his eyes when he sensed Hyeri already lied down and sleep. He remembered what Hyeri said just now. Somehow, he felt pity for that girl. ' Is her life miserable too ? '

****

That morning, Sunwoong woke up early. Since it weekend, they didn't have class that day. He immediately went to the bathroom and washed his face. Observing his wet face, he organized the wig that he wear.

The guy exited the bathroom before walked towards the door. Before he walked out from the house, he took a look at Hyeri. Slept with her inproper style, Sunwoong chuckled a little. He walked towards the girl and pulled the blanket to cover her body before he exited the house.

Taking the fresh air, he felt relief. Nothing happened last night. ' Yah !! What are you thinking ?!! ' he scold himself. The guy took steps to his house to settle on his key problem. Since he was a guy, he somehow know what to do instead of calling the locksmith.

After dealing with the door, he went into the house. He done taking a bath and prepared breakfast for him and Hyeri. He want to thanked her for the dinner last night. The guy exited the house and went to the girl house.

At the same time, Hyeri came out from the house, clueless of what had happened and streching her sore body. Sunwoong walked towards the girl who are still in her pink pyjama. Hyeri knows his existence when the guy gave her atupperware, motioning her to take it.

She took it with a frown on her forehead. Then, the guy walked away from her towards the stair. "Y-Yah !! Irene !! " Hyeri called him. Sunwoong turned towards her and gave her his famous annoyed face. " What's this ? "

Sunwoong sighed and walked towards her. He typed on his phone.

~Breakfast. Make sure you finishing it ~

He then walked away, leaving the clueless girl. Hyeri took times to digest what had happened. " Did Irene make me a breakfast ? Irene make me a breakfast ?!!! Really ?!!! Ahh!!!! " Hyeri spunned around joyfully and kissed box.

" Thank you, Irene-ah !!! I love you !!! " she yelled loudly. Sunwoong raised his hand and wave, signalling that 'it's okay '. He just continued walked towards the stair without looking back but he smiled a little at her childishness.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update ^^